Good Bye Cubic Castles

Good bye all players mods and admins thank you cause i'm part of this game or i play this have a wonderful life in cubic castles guys i'm banned and i still wnt to play with new behavior that would be good but i think i don't have chance now so i will say good bye now to all players mods and admins and thanks to mr.horus and ms. cortana that help me :) have a nice day guys Good bye :(
hope i can play again :(

Comments

• LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited January 2017
    Cya....is it a perma ban?
    Well okay... cya and good luck IRL, hope it teach you to be better IRL... cuz.... IRL punishment is heavier than here....
  • ohh it's your light :)... sadly, light it's yess, it's perma ban :(
  • Goodbye.
  • Well thats becos u have inappropriate name..
  • cosmix cowcosmix cow Member
    edited January 2017

Cya....is it a perma ban?
    Well okay... cya and good luck IRL, hope it teach you to be better IRL... cuz.... IRL punishment is heavier than here....

cya :) okay. yeah i know haha :)

Well thats becos u have inappropriate name..

nope, that's not the reason :)
  • What was the reason?
  • l0rdraz0r said:

What was the reason?

Rage holla :)
  • Wow perma ban? You must be doing something really wrong,.
  • yeah cause i'm easy to be upset cause someone scam me then i tell it to mods then they are not doing action then that starts all :( i don't want this and i don't want to do it again i'll control myself when i'm upset if i have one more chance to play :(
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Cleaned off-topic with harassment, please keep it clean.
  • Okay let me put it in a nicer way. I remember your hollas. It is not a good idea to insult mods that are working very hard to keep the community a nice and safe environment. If you ever have problems with another player use the report button. I can from experience say the mods look at every single report.
  • nah i know that all lol and i'm done in cubic castles cause i know that i cannot be unban cause some of my friends telling me that no banned players make play again or unbanned.
  • nah i know that all lol and i'm done in cubic castles cause i know that i cannot be unban cause some of my friends telling me that no banned players make play again or unbanned.

If I may ask how long have you been playing for?
  • ok. ahhmmm 1 year and more
  • You could try appealing to your ban by apologizing for your actions and suggesting something like being permanently muted or something similar. I am by no means promising that it will work but because you have been playing so long I would try something like that. I tend to have anger management issues so I try to only play with close friends that know me well. Perhaps the admins will grant you a last chance if you appeal to them directly.
  • i tried it but i will try it again my friend helping me too how :) and thanks for advice :) got warned i need to stop now posting @_@ thanks :)