Umbrella Raffle

If I win this I shall rule the world and shed shade and shelter from rain across the cubie world >:D (i do hope i win though)

Comments

• Quackers said:

If I win this I shall rule the world and shed shade and shelter from rain across the cubie world >:D (i do hope i win though)

And if i win i will sell it to you ..so you can rule the world ok >:D ( i do hope i win too ;) )
  • If I win I will put it on NubNub the mannequin so it can rule the world (i do hope i win though)
  • A token for a Umbrella worth millions. S y s t e m
  • If I wi- jk that's impossible I don't even put tokens in that box lol
  • If I win, I will use the cubits I get to buy raffle tokens and disappoint myself every next raffle I lose.
  • If i win, i will... Sell it?
  • If I win I will display it in my realm (which nobody visits at all)
  • If I win I'll recube it to see how many recubes you get from Bella. (I'm probably not gonna win )
  • if i win ill trade it for a krampus,pumpkin pet,black cat pet and balloon?
  • If I won, I'd put it in it's proper chest. And there it would sit.
  • If I win, I'd wear it. Like everyone else.
  • Yeah yeah here is the winner xd i entered with 6k tokens :D
  • If I win it then I will sell it to buy ten realms, 15 inside stamps, 20 cut roses, and a package of underwear.
  • If I win I would let it take me far away to where the unicorns live c:
  • Will you take me with you?
  • Noe Nt said:

Yeah yeah here is the winner xd i entered with 6k tokens :D

Dee entered 7k tokens. :)
  • Ma'am said:

Noe Nt said:

It only takes ONE guys! :P
    Yes of course your chances are higher and all with more put in, but overall even a single token could still give you the chance to win.
  • If i win,... nah im not gonna win, i have like 10 token T_T
  • Liberated said:

Ma'am said:

Noe Nt said:

It only takes ONE guys! :P
    Yes of course your chances are higher and all with more put in, but overall even a single token could still give you the chance to win.
    Yup better not win with 30 tokens than with 7k tokens
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    if i win (probs not, ill never ever will win the raffle :/) ill sell it and then do many giveaways (and not payaways. real giveaways) and then i will also give grey some of the stuff he wants ;)
  • If I win it with the 10 tokens I tossed in, I'll sell it and do giveaways through out the year :P
  • If I wi... Nah its impossible. I only put 3 so far T_T
  • Its great to have umbrella as raffle to celebrate the new year, if I win, I'll probably sells it for others who needs it, as for the cubits I got, I'll do events and giveaway to help those who r poor in the community :)
  • If I win... It's a miracle. Because I'm so unlucky x(
  • i think this thread should be named "what you will do if you win the raffle"?
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited January 2017
    if i win................. nah i will never win a raffle though its hard theres many people are buying token and put it to the raffle box then instead some are waiting 1 day to got a 1 token. So i never will win although if i win , i will keep it or use it or sell it and do giveaway / event! Lol ( never win a raffle before ) well just a lucky if i win .
  • Will you take me with you?

Perhaps.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I put in 1,500 thinking I had a chance.. Then I hear of somebody who entered 7,000 and somebody else who entered 6,000..
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    If i win, i would wear it or i would sell it so i could build a clan, do events, and make more profit :D
    Though i havent entered any tokens xP
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited January 2017
    if I win I'd feel nothing..

that's a lie.