You Can Keep Your Umbrella...

13»

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I think admins want all events to be fair too, they were kind enough to add a reward for 500(+) eggs! Say they made it top 100 win, people will still complain, say they made it 10000 eggs people would still complain... I like it's 50, I think it's a bit unfair yes, but it's nice to have an item this rare which mainly old players will own.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah also its weird with this is that a top 1 someone was kicked out of top 50 when i checked
  • Yes we are not allowed to discuss it I don't think and details are not being given out either as it is a personal matter. I will find it though I WILL KNOW >:O!
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    edited March 2016

If The Exclusive Prize Is A Chicken Coop Or Pajamas >_<
    Yakroo said:

Made Yah Look XD
    If The Exclusive Prize Is A Chicken Coop Or Pajamas >_<</p>

Be a good bunny and get 500 eggs, then wait and find out xD
  • edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Only the one problem is that the item can get in hands of duplicators and that the game has the same amount of umbrella is the same as krampus
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The egg hunt prizes are actually a reaction to complaints from last years egg hunt, where people complained they collected a lot of eggs but (unfairly) missed or didn't manage to see Bunnyzilla. So this year we wanted there to be some benefit to collecting the eggs. I'm not sure how we could do it better, but we're open to suggestions to improve it next year.
  • edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

To improve this and minimize complain, you have to ask each of the 10 000 players how long they are able to play each day, what their planing in the week, ask them to send their disease, eating, sleeping and hollyday planing. Place cam in each home of those player to see if no cheater / respect of those timing, to finally balance and adjust the amount of egg of each one...

I like this idea... Ok let's start... First... If your last name ends in the letter "M" you may now only collect eggs between 7 and 9 GMT. I will provide more rules later once I've examined the user statistics ;-)

Like I said to Cosmic :p weather it's an event, contest, giveaway, egg hunt etc.. someone, or a group of people will ALWAYS complain.
  • I wonder... Is it like 500+ eggs exluding the 500 or including the 500? Cuz I finally got 500 and... I dont wanna collect more XD it's not like 501, its just 500
    Just get 501 just in case, but anyway you have 13 days. You'll run past tons of eggs.. xD
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember

I wonder... Is it like 500+ eggs exluding the 500 or including the 500? Cuz I finally got 500 and... I dont wanna collect more XD it's not like 501, its just 500

I stopped at 501, in case 500 doesn't work :3
  • Touch my children and ill!!!!.....ill....Lick you?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Touch my children and ill!!!!.....ill....Lick you?

Um which one
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    edited March 2016
    I think it's fine to have rare event items like this. Like before, I think players that are going to get the umbrella really have a passion for this game and worked hard to get it. Sorry to all those who have school and work, but do you really NEED an umbrella to enjoy the game?

Also, adding on, if you think I'm being too harsh to the people who have busy lives outside of cubic castles, that's why the 500 egg prize was added. I get that it's not as exclusive, but I'm sure that anyone who really cares enough to get it will. Not all that hard to collect 500 eggs in around 10 days? I think? Not sure of the exact start and end of the event ;P
    ends 27th March 12:00 Cubic Time.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Perfct said:

. Not all that hard to collect 500 eggs in around 10 days? I think?

Hmm day 5, 205 eggs. Let's hope
    *looks at 205 eggs and thinks 1 hour*

*looks at 205 eggs and thinks 1 hour*

... why you do this? but mainly because i get bored after collecting 2 :P
  • It only took me about three hours to get 600 eggs. Ok, I did not stop until I got 500.