WHISPERS NEED CHANGE!!!!

K so I have had really bad timing with whispers XD.... It's just that sometimes whenever I use the whisper command I misspell it and It's really bad timing sometimes ;-; really really bad...

SO I suggest a button on the chat box that has a text saying "whisper" so you can never make typos :'D
and also maybe if you purchase hollas, 2 buttons apear "holla" and "hollawarp" so people who use hollas for the first time don't get confused or when people accidentally say "holla" when they didn't mean to don't watse their hollas..

now this could works in different ways. 1 is that when you click the buttons the word "whisper", "holla", or "hollawarp" are pre-typed for you. 2 is that when you click the buttons the typing bar says "type what to holla" or whisper or hollawarp...

If this gets good feedback I might draw a picture to what I think it could look like :3

Comments

• Or maybe just do "/whisper" or "/holla" or "/hollawarp"...
    When you put a "/" at the front of the things you type, if it is not a command, it wont show up...
  • I never had this problem, but /whisper would be nice. I normally check the word and see if it's misspelled.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Or just spell it right xP
    But yea the /whisper would make it much easier ^^