I Am Looking For You! Yes You! Build For Me! (On Hold)

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
edited January 2017 in Player Events & Creations
UPDATE: Due to the new policies of no games (where I made all my cubits) I will no longer be able to afford to run this project, I am very sorry to all those involved and those who built rooms for me. One day I hope to pick this up again, or perhaps just reduce the size of the project substantially, until then the project is postponed...

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD CAREFULLY

I am currently creating a haunted house adventure map. (Yeah, it's been done before, but I've always wanted to build one, if only so I can have the matching haunted house stamp) This was originally going to be a medium sized project but I have just decided (about 48 seconds ago) that I should ask some people to help me build.

If you want to participate all you need to do is build a room, any room, from a mansion e.g a study, bedroom, bathroom ect, whatever!

Now the nitty gritty. To avoid issues related to permissions, I will buy all the rooms for you and give you perms, so you will need to reply to this thread so I can tell you where the room is.

PLEASE NOTE: There is no guarantee I will use your room, If I do not then I will allow you to keep the room and all your stuff, IF HOWEVER I decide to use the room, I will need to remove your perms and add the room to the haunted house (You will not get your stuff back!!!)

For those whose rooms are added to the haunted house, a small as of yet undecided cubit reward will be given.

Comments

• So if I got this straight, you buy a room and we build in it? Also what size are the rooms and can we use stamp?

I want to try building a room :)
  • I can volunteer my time and effort, though I may be sometimes busy.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Rootbeerr said:

So if I got this straight, you buy a room and we build in it? Also what size are the rooms and can we use stamp?

That is correct! The size of the rooms will vary, you can choose if you want, i'de say from 10x10 - 30x30 - anything in that range.
  • bookwormbookworm Member
    edited January 2017
    I'd like to participate.

I can build a study for you, however will you be adding your own personalized "haunted touch" to the room (as in the storyline, dark stamp, etc.) or are we required to?

EDIT: is there a deadline?
    edited January 2017
    Bookworm said:

I'd like to participate.

I can build a study for you, however will you be adding your own personalized "haunted touch" to the room (as in the storyline, dark stamp, etc.) or are we required to?

Don't worry about anything too expensive, I will add my own little touch to them i.e dark stamps, signs and mannequins and maybe a few other things, hidden objects, lore ect
  • Hmmm might be able to whip a good room up somehow. Maybe a bedroom id have to get my c to buy a room ^_^ but i might have alot of bedroom related items i can build with
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Hmmm might be able to whip a good room up somehow. Maybe a bedroom id have to get my c to buy a room ^_^ but i might have alot of bedroom related items i can build with

read the thread xD he buys the room for ya
  • NanoSlime_NanoSlime_ Member
    edited January 2017
    As long as you can provide me with some spooky blocks and materials to built it with, I could help you out.
  • Siddd said:

Rootbeerr said:

So if I got this straight, you buy a room and we build in it? Also what size are the rooms and can we use stamp?

That is correct! The size of the rooms will vary, you can choose if you want, i'de say from 10x10 - 30x30 - anything in that range.
    Alright I'll participate :) So do I add u or something?

edited January 2017

As long as you can provide me with some spooky blocks and materials to built it with, I could help you out.

Let me know what kind of blocks you need and I will see what I can do :)
    Rootbeerr said:

Siddd said:

Rootbeerr said:

Alright I'll participate :) So do I add u or something?

I will be online now in the realm "Sid's haunted house adventure map"
  • cna i join?

my new name is *TheBusyMiner*

cna i join?

my new name is *TheBusyMiner*

Sure, come to the realm "Sid's haunted house adventure map"
  • I'll be right there! I just got back from dinner.
  • i would like to enter
  • I would like to enter, I can whip off a scary lab probaly
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'll do one! :)
    Nerve said:

I'll do one! :)

Sure thing, come to the realm :) (I am just inside the house)
  • I would like to enter but lack the resources like cobwebs and ghosts >.<
  • I would like to enter but lack the resources like cobwebs and ghosts >.<</p>

I believe he's said that we just build whatever specific room he needs to be built, and than later he'll add his own little touch to the room, like the mannequins, storyline, cobwebs etc.
  • Bookworm said:

I would like to enter but lack the resources like cobwebs and ghosts >.<</p>

I believe he's said that we just build whatever specific room he needs to be built, and than later he'll add his own little touch to the room, like the mannequins, storyline, cobwebs etc.
    Okay! Thanks for the response :D
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i could be available to do something like this, i have done a few epic staircases and balconys in my time i could maybe make a lobby of some kind. also if you need any other sorts of help witht his map let me know! adventure maps are something im really into

i could be available to do something like this, i have done a few epic staircases and balconys in my time i could maybe make a lobby of some kind. also if you need any other sorts of help witht his map let me know! adventure maps are something im really into

Awesome :) let me know if you want to go for it! A couple people have built library's already so may not need any more of those and I'm working on the main entrance lobby, but there is still a lot of rooms to be done :)
  • I join please?
  • edited January 2017
    I already participated. The first result was (in my wording) "too devious" for Sid's tastes. So, after an honest apology, I cleaned up the mess and made the room less nasty.

I *DO* Have a screenshot of the "first version" if anyone is curious as to what it was like.
  • I already participated. The first result was (in my wording) "too devious" for Sid's tastes. So, after an honest apology, I cleaned up the mess and made the room less nasty.

I *DO* Have a screenshot of the "first version" if anyone is curious as to what it was like.

Well of course I'm curious. Could I get a before AND after?
  • edited January 2017
    Pious said:

I already participated. The first result was (in my wording) "too devious" for Sid's tastes. So, after an honest apology, I cleaned up the mess and made the room less nasty.

Well of course I'm curious. Could I get a before AND after?
    After exists now. Before is this.

Torture Chamber

I have to confess, with how much death-sound was playing (That Woo-woo Qbees make when they die), I was almost dying laughing! No hyperbole, I could barely TYPE, much less SPEAK!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Siddd said:

Awesome :) let me know if you want to go for it! A couple people have built library's already so may not need any more of those and I'm working on the main entrance lobby, but there is still a lot of rooms to be done :)
    yeah come see me in game we can sort something :)
  • Started working on my first
    It's a surprise ;)
    When is the deadline sid? Since I can barely go online during weekdays :3

Siddd said:

Alrighty, i'll do that when I get a chance.

Started working on my first

It's a surprise ;)

There is no deadline as such, but I will start adding the rooms very soon, within a day or two, I would say no later than the end of next week (20th)

Quick Note: Nobody has built a kitchen, but we have lots of studies and librarys and a couple of bedrooms now :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Siddd said:

Siddd said:

Alrighty, i'll do that when I get a chance.

Started working on my first

It's a surprise ;)

There is no deadline as such, but I will start adding the rooms very soon, within a day or two, I would say no later than the end of next week (20th)

Quick Note: Nobody has built a kitchen, but we have lots of studies and librarys and a couple of bedrooms now :)
    i can try the kitchen :)