A Paladin's Tale 3: The Void Of Vengance.

God, why did I put this off so long?
Well, @The Platinum Paladin , I expect you are happy about this.
Let us begin...
A PALADINS TALE 3!!!!!

A Figure Walked Up To The Wall, Dead Of The Night. His Silhouette Black Against The Sky. His Shadow Cast Across The Floor, The Lost Qbee. He Brought Ought His Pickaxe, and began To Chip At The Walls.

Qball sat upright, panting and gasping. He had awoken as a cold chill snaked down his Qbee spine. He had been dreaming. He was glad he had awoken. He was laid in his bedroom, next to Joe's, where Joe happened to Have a Blood-Stained cloak in the wash. 'GOD! Why'd he HAVE to go and get shot Up so bad?! - Qball though. So, restless, QBall slipped his cold feet out of his bed and onto the floor. The silver rattled at his feet. He stepped as silently as the loud metal would allow, down to the door. He left Fort Knight, and Sir Quabalot Knight ( @The Platinum Paladin ) and Joe behind, as they slept. Slowly, he climbed up the rough inside edges of the Great Wall, to the top. He sat atop the wall, staring out into No Bee's Land. Which was empty and deserted. Something was missing. All this time, they had just let this happen to them, and they would stop it, and do nothing. It was time to retaliate. He would plan in the morning. Slowly, he went back to his bed, and somehow fell asleep.

When he woke up in the morning, everyone else was up. Joe was up on the roof, making sure no more attacks came. Platinum was sat at the crafting bench, making something or other. Probably something useful. Suddenly, Joe called down the ladder, "THEY'VE BREACHED THE WALL SOMEHOW! GRAB YOU WEAPONS AND GET YOU BUTTS OUT HERE!" QBall went full alert. Reaching to his side he grabbed his wand with his hand and jumped off his wall, down to floor level - 'Thank God QBees don't take fall damage' He thought. He ran to the door, as a man charged in with a shrink wand in hand. Quickly, platinum seemed to throw something in front of QBall's eyes as a shrink blast hit it. QBall aimed at the mans head, and shot. The perfect Marksman's kill. It was time for vengance. There was no time to plan, just to do. Joe followed QBall closely, they had become good friends, and Jow trusted QBall. Platinum just followed, the other members were asleep somewhere else, and these were his only two current lieutenants.

Quickly, they rushed off...

Eventually, they arrived at a building on the edge of No Bee's Land. It had tall towering towers and a central building. The main attack base. Here, the leader of the opposing force slept. No time to waste, and no time like the present.

Teh rushed into the building, wands blazing. Dead bodies flew everywhere as Joe hid as he was a terrible shot. They fought threw waves of enemies and halls, Joe still just blind firing. Quickly, they moved on, into a blood splattered hall. QBall swore under his breath.
Instantly, some sort of mutant began to crawl down the walls. A speaker announced: " Hahah! I see you at last. These so called Paladins, they will all die. Unless you DARE to stop me!" The fan forwards, Taunting the monster. It took some work, but it eventually died, and dropped to the floor. Joe looked up. A small window had appeared. Being trained in parkour, Joe Tic-Taced up the wall into the window, and pulled up his friends as (Because they were untrained in parkour) they feebly tried to get up. They were up. Dazed, on the floor, was the leader, picking him up, QBall dragged him to a bigger window, looking over No Bee's Land. He threw him out the window. Instantly, they all shot at the falling body, and jumped out too. They landed before the body, it flopping down behind them.

Slowly, they walked away. With barely a scratch on them.

Comments

• edited January 2017
    YE-AY! :D

It gets a little bit hard to follow at around the end, but other than that...YAY! :D

And I almost forgot...

#PaladinLore

Speaking of! I thought the counterattack from the Battle of the Breakout was The Greater Battle of Fort Knight. This description doesn't quite seem to fit...I mean, if it were THE Greater Battle, then where's Sir Harrison?
  • LOVE THIS
  • It is not the greater battle, this was something done in the meantime before Sir. Harrison.
  • edited January 2017
    Wait a minute...I might've gotten my lore confused. I don't remember where I document it (somewhere on the forums), but that counterattack was either the Lesser Battle or the Greater Battle. I need to do some digging through history when I'm not as pressured to go to work.

SO, thanks to doing a search for the word "counterattack", I have found this:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/79183/#Comment_79183

So Joe, I'm convinced, that the events documented in Chapter 3 here...This is THE Lesser Battle of Fort Knight! #PaladinLore