Jrady's Building Contest!^.^

Comments

• Well you can ask Ma'am,ICantiwill and Coolguyboss if I have a alts they all know me :)I have one alts that name xubin_ that all
  • ok awesome you've been added to the list
  • Jrady do are you ignoring me??
  • JradyJrady Member
    edited January 2017
    I haven't had a chance to talk to any of them yet...
    Edit: ok I think we're just going to say that we have enough judges now, so sorry to all the people who wanted to be a judge, but I think 4 is enough.
  • Lol are you wasting my time?? Good luck for your judge, one of the judges is no really good :)
  • Can I be judge? I would love to be one :D
  • Can I be judge? I would love to be one :D

I believe he's already stated he has enough judges, and will not be accepting anymore.

I actually think it's quite smart to keep the judges to a bare minimum to reduce any biased votes. So I think 4 Judges is enough ^_^
  • Lol
  • how many more spots left?
  • Yeah i think there are two spots left
  • edited January 2017
    Goodluck guys! I've seen many good ones so far.. And Here are some screenshots of my build
    Spoiler:
  • okay then i will join too xD

*Btw can we get the 5k back and the blocks after the event even if we wont be in the top 3 ?
  • JradyJrady Member
    edited January 2017
    Well what I've been telling people is that I guess you can take the stuff back but I would prefer if you left your builds there just so people can come in later and see everyone's awesome builds. Also, everyone will get at least their entry fee back in prizes, and I guess if you really want your prize in cubits then that's fine, but you will probably get less items that way.

Edit: also, Awesome, did you come in and rent under a different name than you are using here?

Edit: Kurt, another idea is that you just leave most of your build but take down the most expensive blocks in it.
  • Hey Jrady, I have the Cubits available to finally rent my spot! I'll add you in-game so I can start building my Tower immediately after
  • Jrady said:

Well what I've been telling people is that I guess you can take the stuff back but I would prefer if you left your builds there just so people can come in later and see everyone's awesome builds. Also, everyone will get at least their entry fee back in prizes, and I guess if you really want your prize in cubits then that's fine, but you will probably get less items that way.

Edit: also, Awesome, did you come in and rent under a different name than you are using here?

Edit: Kurt, another idea is that you just leave most of your build but take down the most expensive blocks in it.

My ign is Nevarwel, as I said.
  • Ok cool just removed awesome from the list.

So... 2 more spots open as long as kurt... and Bookworm claim their spots.
  • what time do you play on cc? cause i always wait for you to be online
  • ChocoMale said:

Lol are you wasting my time?? Good luck for your judge, one of the judges is no really good :)

Can I say the word Annoying. If you want to judge. Host your own event. :)
  • Ma'am said:

ChocoMale said:

Lol are you wasting my time?? Good luck for your judge, one of the judges is no really good :)

Ma'am please be nice :) that what you said make sense :) BTW this is also not your event that all :)
  • it varies when i play but lately I've been playing a lot of runescape, and sometimes I idle on cc so I guess I'll just try to go online more often.
  • ChocoMale said:

Ma'am said:

ChocoMale said:

Ma'am please be nice :) that what you said make sense :) BTW this is also not your event that all :)
    "Please be nice" you keep noticing everyones attitude but you can't apply your words for yourself. -fave mod? rofl.
  • Ma'am said:

ChocoMale said:

Ma'am said:

ChocoMale said:

"Please be nice" you keep noticing everyones attitude but you can't apply your words for yourself. -fave mod? rofl.
    Are you taking revenge just because I don't want sell you my lvl49 pumpkin before since you beg me?? Don't act like a beggar Ma'am, be a good player and never beg *facepalm*
  • is 5k will returned to us if we join there?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    @Jrady can we perhaps add another level to the viewing platform? people like valyreena and myself have built to high and we cant view it from the platrform :P i dont mind helping build it
  • is 5k will returned to us if we join there?

Nope. But maybe Jrady can give you consolation price.
  • ohh if the judges or jrady like my build too if i build?
  • yeah actually I was just thinking about that. We'll have to add more on to it later.
    Finished :D good luck everyone looking forward to the results!

• @space_fetus Your build is superb! Definitely one of the best!

@Jrady When will the results be posted? And will we be receiving extra points if we were to build something else besides a tower? Or will you be judging JUST on the tower?
    Thanks bookworm :)

as far as i am aware it is supposed to finish on the 20th so i guess soon after?