What does "Pro" look like to you? [POLL]

2»

Comments

• Heh Muffin you are right, it is like son you need to put a paper bag over that, it is not Halloween anymore >:O. Explains why I have to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink :P.
  • A pro is someone knowledgeable in the game, who passes on that knowledge n treats everyone- from newbies to mods, with respect and courtesy. If they have an issue, they try to be part of the solution, instead of merely whinging about it and playing the blame game. They work to achieve success and goals in the game, they don't expect to buy everything or to be handed it by others. They work and play well with others, and don't point to themselves constantly, but appreciate others' work and give credit where credit is due. They acknowledge when they make a mistake, and attempt to make it right. They stand by their word. If they don't know something, instead of making up an answer, they will look it up or point you to where you can find the answer. In short, they are folks who enjoy the game and are good, honest community leaders.
  • A pro is someone who contributes alot in the community, is friendly to noobs and other pros alike and doesn't cheat or scam, you don't have to be good at building to be a pro because not everyone is good at building. You might have played for a long time and are amazing at building but if you cheat and scam and are rude to people and aren't on much then you are not a pro in my books.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    gopro-hero-08
  • A pro is someone knowledgeable in the game, who passes on that knowledge n treats everyone- from newbies to mods, with respect and courtesy. If they have an issue, they try to be part of the solution, instead of merely whinging about it and playing the blame game. They work to achieve success and goals in the game, they don't expect to buy everything or to be handed it by others. They work and play well with others, and don't point to themselves constantly, but appreciate others' work and give credit where credit is due. They acknowledge when they make a mistake, and attempt to make it right. They stand by their word. If they don't know something, instead of making up an answer, they will look it up or point you to where you can find the answer. In short, they are folks who enjoy the game and are good, honest community leaders.

Absolutely agree! I bet most if the people here forgot that 'pro' stands for 'professional'. And it fits people with more knowledge and skills.

• A pro... no point. To me a pro is someone WHOES played with the community, supported it and helped new players. True pros are worthy of the communities respect. I don't rly find a lot of TRUE pro players, Ppl call me pro and i'd object to that. I still got a longggg way to go!

*cough*
    You didn't find a real pro yet? XD
  • Miwky said:

gopro-hero-08

You got me. Well played.