Trade Hollas

I propose a second type of holla, a trade holla.
The trade holla will be cheaper than a normal holla (so people use it instead of normal hollas, or instead the normal holla will be more expensive)
Instead of allowing you to enter your own text like a normal holla, you will be given a few options (drop down lists)

1. Buying or selling,
2. Item 1 OR item type (blocks, deco, craft, clothing, ect)
3. Quantity (using a slider)
4. Price (using a slider)
5. Item 1 OR item type (blocks, deco, craft, clothing, ect)
6. Quantity
7. Price
8. realm

@

This would make trading a bit easier as it would allow traders to make more sense and not spam the holla with irrelevant info and prevent holla spam.

There could also be a limit on how many trade hollas you can use. e.g. 1 every 20 mins

This could also come with the option to disable being able to see trade hollas and maybe even the option to notify you (the notification thingies you get on the left when you get a perk) when someone is selling something you want, e.g. you can specify certain items and if someone hollas they are selling or buying them you will be notified.

Comments

• the problem with 1 every 20 mins people would spam the holla system
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

the problem with 1 every 20 mins people would spam the holla system

Not so sure that 1 holla every 20 minutes used exclusively for buying/selling could be considered spam. That is the reason hollas were created in the first place. 1 every 20 minutes is nothing.
  • -1. Same reasons as recubes.
  • -1. Same reasons as recubes.

This is not about trading hollas in regs...
  • the problem with 1 every 20 mins people would spam the holla system

Not so sure that 1 holla every 20 minutes used exclusively for buying/selling could be considered spam. That is the reason hollas were created in the first place. 1 every 20 minutes is nothing.
    You should be able to turn on and off being able to see them.
    Stevenlol said:

-1. Same reasons as recubes.

This is not about trading hollas in regs...
    I'm lost, what does this have to do with recubes.
    recubes are pretty pointless, this is nothing like a recube, its just a cheaper way to buy/sell and make buying and selling easier to read.

• Hollas aren't meant to be traded due to the same person spamming.
  • @Sud Piececoin_9742 I think u misunderstood, he's suggesting a new type of holla,

NOT the abilty to trade hollas
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Hollas aren't meant to be traded due to the same person spamming.

Nano is using the word "trade" as an adjective to describe the type of holla, not as a verb. He is suggesting a new type of holla that only works with transactions, that lets you specifically enter how much of something you buy or sell and for how much.
  • Hollas aren't meant to be traded due to the same person spamming.

Yeah, its not tradable

Its a holla for trading.

That's it.
  • I am absolutely aware of this, but why were hollas untradable in the first place? Because they weren't meant to be traded in the first place.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I am absolutely aware of this, but why were hollas untradable in the first place? Because they weren't meant to be traded in the first place.

Just read the thread, he is not saying they should be tradable. he is suggesting automatic generated TRADE hollas, HE DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN TRADE THEM XD

Also nano, maybe the command that can be user for it?
  • I am absolutely aware of this, but why were hollas untradable in the first place? Because they weren't meant to be traded in the first place.

BASICALLY. You don't use a reg to TRADE HOLLAS. But rather YOU USE THE HOLLA TO TRADE.
    For Example:
    "hollatrade I am selling purple feather hats for 1c each! Touch here to buy the item(s).

It's a type of holla in which you can trade things without you going anywhere.
    @Sud Piececoin_9742
  • I'm not suggesting you click the holla and you buy it, that would be terrible. Utterly terrible.

I often misclick and click on a holla, it's slightly annoying but if I suddenly lost 20k my a misclick I would be really. Really annoyed.

I'm just suggesting this holla be used to communicate for trades instead of normal hollas as it will make it cheaper for the traders and make it easier to read, seeing as we get a lot of trades like "Sel kremps mesc 500kC COME COME COME COME, BEST DEAL EVER"

Instead we could have selling: Krampus Mask - 500K, @ The Great Library - Click here to hollawarp

Could you guys give your opinion on this instead of talking about tradable hollas please.