Lets do pranks!

Hey guys just wanted to say we should start doing pranks in-game and maybe on the forums!
Ex: place a bomb while someone is AFK in a mine.
OK then let's just let the pranking begin!

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    o.o cc prank gone wrong
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    What i always do when @AidenPlayz is afk, i fill his whole inventory with 1 block of every item until his qbee throws out items (that meand he is slowed)

Did it now 2 or 3 times xD (now he sadly goes into a glass cage :/ )
  • Yup i agree we should do pranks on as much as ppl possible >:DD
  • Ok, I'm in!. Prank $quad. lol
  • While your sibling has gone to watch TV or gone to the toilet, give them some glue and make their qbee eat it xD watch them try to buy stuff from shops as you innocently ask what's wrong...
  • While your sibling has gone to watch TV or gone to the toilet, give them some glue and make their qbee eat it xD watch them try to buy stuff from shops as you innocently ask what's wrong...

YUS!
    Ima do that!
    TYSM for that idea!! *evil laugh* *rubs hands* ☕️
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited January 2017
    Make a glass cage with a warp block in it. Put lava inside.
    You can also put a nuke down in your realm, tell ur friends u r quitting... Last 5 seconds, remove it. See how greedy your friends are when they see that you say you quit. I had a shocking experience.

What does glue do to you when you eat it?
  • Globbard said:

While your sibling has gone to watch TV or gone to the toilet, give them some glue and make their qbee eat it xD watch them try to buy stuff from shops as you innocently ask what's wrong...

try *evil grin*
    eat it and then talk to ur friends muahahaha
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited January 2017
    -1 Cuz this is just annoying and bothersome to qbees who are just trying to live their slightly normal cubic lives ;-;... And may start fights
  • Globbard said:

While your sibling has gone to watch TV or gone to the toilet, give them some glue and make their qbee eat it xD watch them try to buy stuff from shops as you innocently ask what's wrong...

mmmmfff mff mfffph fm
    glue muffles your speech so try saying pretty much anything and it will appear as above

• xD good ideas guys!