The Inevitable

Hello guys =)
All i will say is that i Am NOT Quitting !
I am taking a break, How long i do not know.

This can be looked at with many reasons:
Exams
Cc is taking up too much time in my life
Boredom.

When i log on, I only have the maximum of like 2 - 3 people that i can talk to about stuff other than buying or selling.
I would love to make new friends Those who however don't talk to me upon what I have in the game but upon personality instead.
I tried going onto a different account, however, the community is worsening by the second. When on a "noob" account, Most of the high-level people ignore you or look on you as trash. I tried going to a holla to buy a cash reg and I was banned. And the other "low leveled" players, Most of all try to scam you. I have made some friends and some friends are amazing, they have helped me get through all this.
@Professional Killer
@ThisIsNotSlim
@BJDware
@%20Angel%20
@*The Joker*
@NotTada CubeSensei
Noe Nt
@-GreyCoralKing-
And so many more that i cannot list them, Thank you :)

- If I do decide to log on during the break it will only be to check up on friends and for OAA

Thank you, - Pixel
[Not sure if this is in the right category]

Comments

• No my sweet pixel *cry*. It is what you have to do thought you gotta do what is right by you BUT there is the Xmas pack may wait a little.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I am planning to break after the pack
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

>:P
  • OMG! Finally we chased Pixel. Muhahahahha
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    99% of my time in cc is talking xD

I dunno when you come back but when you do feel free to talk to me :P
  • Awe, hope your exams go well Fifi. I'm sorry about the community, but I hope to see you soon ;D go... Aristotle!
  • Man We Have To Finish Something ^^If u Are not gona come Back Cya Ill Miss Ya And Good Luck irl ^^
  • take care of yourself! Sending hugs... i know i get frustrated by ppl's attitudes lately, too.... i try to work on a build and ppl go off on me because they are impatient to buy/sell something in the market in our village. PEOPLE- There Is More To The Game Than Making A Cubit! Calm the heck DOWN!
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Noe Nt said:

Man We Have To Finish Something ^^If u Are not gona come Back Cya Ill Miss Ya And Good Luck irl ^^

We will finish the adventure map first Noe :3
  • Noe Nt said:

Man We Have To Finish Something ^^If u Are not gona come Back Cya Ill Miss Ya And Good Luck irl ^^

We will finish the adventure map first Noe :3
    Haha ^^ Sure :P
  • Pixel I Will Miss Ya Buddy D:
  • U forgot me -.- and ye u better come back! Heres my curse on you...

*Witch hats on? Check* Here lies the pixels of pixels where no man lies. For he who quit 50 times. He whom says I will come back. Thy by if he not come back he die. Though if he come back. I shall grant a wish!
  • And you forgot ME! :'(

But seriously, I'm trying to take a vacation myself, but not from the game; just the management of running my clan.