Log-in Problems~

So, when everyone else got 5K for Christmas this year, I was very confused. I think it was level 10 or up that got C, and I'm level 11 and got no C. Anyways, it doesn't really matter, because the account I used to have did get C. When I was checking my accounts for C, something must have happened, because it said something like "You have been locked out for 1 hour because of too many failed password attempts."

And any account I used was rejected, even the ones that weren't the ones with the missing passwords. On any of my devices. This normally wouldn't be a problem, but I had been selling Angel Wings at Pen's Yard Rentals and left them there prior to the update, so they were still there when I was locked out. I tried everything, but finally when I turned off the Wi-Fi on my phone and instead used data I could log in.

I'm not sure what I did to get locked out, but it caused a close call with one of my rare items. I hope this will be fixed by tomorrow.. If any of you can help, I would appreciate it.

-Misticall

Comments

This discussion has been closed.