2016 almost over, show some love to the friends you made playing CC

13»

Comments

• Gonna be an easy list -
    Dr.StealYourCubits My most best friend ever, I wish you could see this, but you are a great friend and the only friend I need, you make me feel better about not having many friends in the real world, you are unique and special and understand when I am not in a good mood :)

Netty* You live close to where my cousin lives so that makes us friends somehow, you are fun to be around and respect me a lot and aren't annoying like most people :D

Big Boss 1 You are my cousin, and I am glad you decided playing Cubic Castles after I showed you it :D

Bossy Beary You are Big Boss 1's sister and I think you are so much fun to be around :D

@Diego#Cid I am glad you showed me this game as it one of my favorite games to play, you don't play much but are really rich somehow .-.

Rosy Templeivyaj I really like hanging out with you when you are online (which isn't often .-.)

Thank You, to these people that help to make Cubic Castles Fun!
  • Judicide said:

@CoolGuyBoss - I probably would have killed myself if it wasn't for him.
    Thanks so much @CoolGuyBoss you're my favorite friend probably right now (from cc). Thank you for that.

As always (plus wow the first part) @Judicide
    >c< Rip
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited December 2016
    well here are my some of my still active friends

@Judicide - An Awesome friend
    @AshiMagari - An Awesome Friend
    @Xerneas - Helped Me A lot
    @MaddKat - An Awesome Friend
    @^Reality^ - Let me wear his halo :p also good friend
    @Cortana - A good moderator and a great friend
    @Gdog - A RUFFF Friend :p
    @BJDware - Met a few times :p
    @CoolGuyZilla - An Amazing Zilla

Thanks so much guys for being there for me!
    You mean the world to me and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
  • @CoolGuyZilla - An Amazing Zilla

Tehe
  • I would like to thank MatheusTheCoolest, he hs been the only true friend in my CC career.
  • ~ sorry if i didn't mention you
    @Eloquence Weird sister irl, weird sis in game =_=
    @Iron Scalp Too many happy moments, bunch of smiles and laughter with you <3 ( weirdo :p )
    @Teardrop thanks for all the advice you have given me regarding many things, you've been a good friend too :) and also Thanks for making my sis happy.
    @Joeychips + Kewb279 despite you two don't play anymore/much we've had some fun times. Joey like a little brother, and kewb '_'evil twin '_'
    @Yakroo Your humour @_@
    @Gollum Thx for helping me at times... when you're randomly tp-ing
    OmarNa, The Awesome dude, Chainette, ^^Madame Halo^^ ~Happy Vibes and smiles~
  • LilWizard said:

~ sorry if i didn't mention you
    @Eloquence Weird sister irl, weird sis in game =_=

Always. ;)