A Questionable Bug Regarding The Foundations and the Hour Bumpers.

The setup on the picture has scaffolds, an hour bumper, an item beside it and foundation blocks under the scaffold. When you bump the bumper and press OK when you have the right amount of cubits, you will disconnect and not be able to open your account for 15 minutes or so. But you could make another account, but after a certain amount of time it is included in your ip address and you won't be able to open it too. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• That glitched foundation pic was taken in my realm, after someone bought everyone there disconnected. All items were replaced like they were 2 mins before the bumper was bought and all back in my inventory except my weather - bottomless dark xD
  • Help T.T This happened to me after I tried to buy a vend before the owner placed down foundation blocks... My main can't get in...
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited December 2016
    I am working on the solution. Been trying to track it down for days.. ThisIsNotSlim and I are attempting to trap on the beta server.

EDIT: Fixed, with some help from a couple smart qbees :)
  • CosmicCow said:

I am working on the solution. Been trying to track it down for days.. ThisIsNotSlim and I are attempting to trap on the beta server.

EDIT: Fixed, with some help from a couple smart qbees :)

i have some things to say about it that has to stay private. i will msg u later
  • jop

What the heck does jop mean and what does it have to do with this thread?
  • jop

What the heck does jop mean and what does it have to do with this thread?
    Free karma. That's the only thing that means.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Issue has been resolved, locking this..
This discussion has been closed.