MASSIVE thanks to the Devs

With a krampus being valued at around 500k, one krampus is worth 100usd. With all the Christmas events, well over 25 Krampus masks have been awarded (I'm too lazy to count exact amt) With 25 krampus masks given away, The devs have basicly given the community 2500 dollars.

Thanks so much :D

Comments

• With a krampus being valued at around 500k, one krampus is worth 100usd. With all the Christmas events, well over 25 Krampus masks have been awarded (I'm too lazy to count exact amt) With 25 krampus masks given away, The devs have basicly given the community 2500 dollars.

Thanks so much :D

How to apply for membership in that community?

• They have given us this year 52 krampus ! So that means 5200 dollars!
    Wow
    THANKS!
  • Yes! Thank you admins for the Krampus! Also loved the little hunt for the 6 secret words!
  • Am I ever grateful for such gift! Thanks to the admins as well :) It was unexpected and really made my day!
  • If they do the same with umbrellas, woop woop woop woop no more 100$ items
  • lucaaa795 said:

Quackers said:

If they do the same with umbrellas, woop woop woop woop no more 100$ items

You mean 200-250$ items lol (Umbrella costs that much)
    Well on x2 cubits its 100$ minimum
  • hmm maybe
  • Quackers said:

My nightmare ^
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Kramps ain't 500k, it's like 350 or less right now. :D
  • Kramps ain't 500k, it's like 350 or less right now. :D

Which is around $70 worth
  • Ma'am said:

Quackers said:

My nightmare ^
    Why eould it be your nightmare, it would make it so no one would have to pay 100-200$ to get that item. (I do also hope they do a building contest instead of an egg hunt this year also)
  • Kramps ain't 500k, it's like 350 or less right now. :D

Because they gave so many away.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Quackers said:

Ma'am said:

Quackers said:

My nightmare ^
    Why eould it be your nightmare, it would make it so no one would have to pay 100-200$ to get that item. (I do also hope they do a building contest instead of an egg hunt this year also)
    Building contest....Yeah no.same peoples who won other official building contests will win this one aswell because let me remind you that there are some "pro" builders who smash everyone else.
    A egg hunt gaved the possibility to everyone who had some spare time everyday (i collected eggs 2-3 hours daily and i was on 40th or so place) to get a umbrella.Plus,more qbees spent their time in cc,and im sure at least some new players came to cc in that time.
    Egg hunt was stupid imo, it was really hoping that you dont get anyone stealing eggs and not being able spend time on anything else.
  • and let us not forget the many people who were letting others use their account to aid them.