Should I Build A Anti-Scam Center? (A Place That Shows You How To Not Get Scammed)

Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
edited October 2016 in General Chat
I am thinking of building an anti-scam center to show ways not to get scammed. It will take about 10k cubits. I need a 55x55 realm, A mailbox, about 9075 fancy flooring, about 1k Persian rug, 50 vertical / horizontal AcceloRing , etc.
I will post more material I need soon. If I get lots of yes then I will tell you where to donate (Well it's sorta obvious but I need to know if people wants it)
I am NOT doing this. Thanks for your opinions!

Comments

• it already exists in the cubic learning center :3
  • JAX14 said:

it already exists in the cubic learning center :3

"Do you mean the trust people with cash registers"? If so I am also going to show the "Vending" scams. That means I also need foundation blocks pack and 3 hourly bumpers.
  • JAX14 said:

it already exists in the cubic learning center :3

"Do you mean the trust people with cash registers"? If so I am also going to show the "Vending" scams. That means I also need foundation blocks pack and 3 hourly bumpers.
    There are all kind of "how not to get scammed" realms where people can learn how not to get scammed, so I suggest that you save time, cubits and energy and build something else.

• after one day I will see the results
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    It's great that you want to help keep the community "Scam-Free".

But yes there is already an Official Anti-Scam area that has been added in the Cubic Learning Center.

Cubic Castles is meant to get you into a creative mood, it's a voxel after all.
    The devs don't want us as players to have to use our materials on something that's just going to be informational and possibly wasteful because not enough players take the time to read what's put there to help keep them wary of these said scams. That's possibly why there's so many victims.

In any case. I'd suggest guiding players to the official area and then put your materials towards something you'd really enjoy building.
    A town, a storage. something that would really appeal to/for you. :)
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited October 2016
    Ok I guess I am not building it then
    thanks for your opinions
  • I made one while before the town center, or at least I think. It hasn't been updated for some time now.
  • edited December 2016
    There's one by tauch98, one in the cubic learning center, there's one in the anti-scamming HQ.
    No point lots of people already made realms like that. :P
  • Thats already been done by CubicMom.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Please do not bump old and outdated threads.
This discussion has been closed.