When did you started playing?

Im curious to ask, but when did you guys started playing CC? And who ased/inspired you to play CC?

Ive started playing since 24 August 2014, I was inspired by EasyE aka the Growtopia Scammer

Comments

• TheKuleKidTheKuleKid Member
    edited December 2016
    I started playing somewhere around Febuary 2016, and the people that inspired me were my friends. At first I was a nub, now they are >:)
  • Before 3 years, 2 weeks before christmas...
    Encouraged by steam as simulation, freebuild game.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    If you dont know the exact time you can use a info bumper in your starter realm
  • March of 2015

Encouraged by a friend who played this game.
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited December 2016
    Croubict said:

Screenshot_2016-09-23-08-29-04

I accidentally found it in Play Store :)
  • Around May of 2015. I actually had 2 different accounts. (did not use them since I forgot a lot that has happened) I didn't actually love playing cc from the start because I really don't know what to do. My first account's realm was used as a free build, and I was completely clueless. I forgot about my second account. But somebody named TheEliteSharpshooter helped me and cleared a lot of things in the game. And now, I am continuing to play this game and love it as well.

Not even 2 years, and I have grown so much as a player in this awesome community. :)
  • I played since February 2015 I think
    I found it while looking through building games in play store ^^
  • I once played on 2014 March. But I quitted since I thought the game was boring.
    But I downloaded the game again on 2016 1st January :)
  • GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    edited December 2016
    I joined Jan 22, 2015 i think i was an abandoned account
    I found cc myself
  • i started in april of 2015, idk the exact date, cuz i dont have a info bumper =/
  • 09/01/2014
    I found the game on Steam.
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited December 2016
    I started playing on 4th February 2016 (julie suggested me to play)
    But i quited and re-joined about 4 times (right now im not plaing anymore but who knows? I might come back)
  • lucaaa795 said:

I once played on 2014 March. But I quitted since I thought the game was boring.
    But I downloaded the game again on 2016 1st January :)

Maybe "march 2015"?
    Because in march 2014 the game itself wasnt even in public beta
    Ya, sorry I wasn't so sure xD
  • 2016 when the easter packs was out ^^
  • Easter 2015 =)
  • June 2015
  • Summer, 2015