I don't get it

I'm not sure why people are rude. The other person in the conversation will most likely be negative back. I don't MEAN to be rude,but now a days you have to resort to that state if you get a negative vibe from somone. Although the things people say don't bother me, at all, but it's just them as a person being rude, like if somone stole your pencil pouch, I'm sure you wouldn't mind that much, but it's the matter of stealing that does. I use the term "NOOB" often. Just to the people that are mean to me// somone else. Thus, creating a never ending argument. If you would like to hear the story of why I am a sponge, continue reading.

I am a sponge. Why? Know how sponges absorb water, and how no matter how much u squeeze it, not all the water is guaranteed to come out? If you set the sponge in the sun, the water will evaporate, leaving it a dry sponge. Now replace the word 'water' with 'problem(s)'. Basicly, if you mess with the sponge you get the dirty side. #imnotadrysponge #imaMOISTsponge #HOLDAGRUDGE #toomanyhashtags

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I find its best to just let people say what they want. If they want to be rude, fine. What goes around comes around, but it doesn't have to come from you. When people are rude to me, even if I am genuinely offended, I tend to brush off their comments as a joke. Many cyberbullies will stop if they realize they cannot hurt you with their words.
    Do what a sponge does best, absorb their hateful comments, and go wring yourself out in peace later :)
  • I agree with ashi, ignoring the people threatening you is a great way to get them away from you. I know it's hard to just ignore them and not respond even though they are annoying you, but it's worthed =).
  • I agree with Ashi as well. Bullies has this certain background that makes them want to hurt others, because they want others to feel their pain. But sometimes, some bullies were influenced, or being taught the wrong things or being taken care of the wrong way(such as giving everything they want to them). Ignore them. Just ignore them.
  • It's better knowing what's true than believing what others say about you.