Scam Reports

Comments

• EaStErBoYEaStErBoY Member
    edited December 2016
    Cortana said:

Alright, I'm dealing with this at the moment. Will see if he returns it or not, as I already gave a verbal warning within his thread.

Thx cort appreciated

Also another scammer my 120c :/

Umm I can't post pics umm so can I multi-post and u merge it please @Cortana

Mimage
    ergeimage

Merge me
  • Personally I think every single time mods get a scam report and the methood is payaway, the scammer should be banned immediately. And I think they should ban anyone who hollas about doing a payaway. I think the mods had enough of payaways.
  • CrimsonNightCrimsonNight Member
    edited December 2016
    SEALSRULE is scammer
  • Personally I think every single time mods get a scam report and the methood is payaway, the scammer should be banned immediately. And I think they should ban anyone who hollas about doing a payaway. I think the mods had enough of payaways.

YES! *whispers, Okay calm down..* Phew. Okie, what are we talking about?
  • Judicide said:

Personally I think every single time mods get a scam report and the methood is payaway, the scammer should be banned immediately. And I think they should ban anyone who hollas about doing a payaway. I think the mods had enough of payaways.

?????????......
  • Judicide said:

Personally I think every single time mods get a scam report and the methood is payaway, the scammer should be banned immediately. And I think they should ban anyone who hollas about doing a payaway. I think the mods had enough of payaways.

?????????......
    I agree with your statement, the rest was just me ranting on. +1 to your idea.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited December 2016
    Well, i was in pens rental yard, then, i found some interesting things...
    1.*this is not shame or nothing like that, its just a warning* Risa buying a RENT BUMPER, i think he/she is gonna start making vend machine scams, caution!

2. YuUk TiRi kuUn tryed to sell me a used "100x100" realm deed

I asked him the price, he said offer or my hat

• AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited December 2016
    Type of scam: Vending
    Realm Name: oh carly
    People who had perm: Mr.Alone and $.$-DOLAR-$.$
    Cubic 2016-12-14 18-06-51-771

Cubic 2016-12-14 18-06-27-332
    Managed to get owner to break the pet that was above the rainbow block.
  • BlazinGirlBlazinGirl Member
    edited December 2016
    Scammer: ilia01555 (the one who's wearing a red robin hood's hat)
    Clan: blocky kewburban 83673 (Application)
    In Pen's Yard Rental
    Doing payaway 60c

Screenshot_2016-12-15-22-56-09-144_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Mr. Darkness said that..
    And plz talk to PenDragon cuz this is gettin' far away...
  • Type of scam: Vending

@Superxtreme Looks like those two people are scamming again and have a new account
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Stevenlol said:

@Superxtreme Looks like those two people are scamming again and have a new account
    I will look into it :)

Stevenlol said:

I will look into it :)

Edit: Solved

• Risa is back again...
    Pens yard rental
    Payaway 100c

Screenshot_2016-12-15-23-55-53-384_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles
  • Risa is back again...
    Pens yard rental
    Payaway 100c

Pen should really ban payaways from being made in his rental place that would really help

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Risa is back again...
    Pens yard rental
    Payaway 100c

Pen should really ban payaways from being made in his rental place that would really help

pen is never there...
    edited December 2016

Risa is back again...
    Pens yard rental
    Payaway 100c

And i was right and wrong at same time e.e
  • Risa is back again...
    Pens yard rental
    Payaway 100c

I agree 1+ (btw pen usually comes it's not never)

• SCAMMER: karol957
    foundation scam
    edited December 2016
    Scammer: xXPandaSniperXx
    Crime: acc scam "fake hack"
    Tactic: he said to ppl on the lobby to friend him cuz he would give free c, then he asks for you to change your pass to his to you get the c...
    Proof:

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Piratax10 said:

Scammer: xXPandaSniperXx
    Crime: acc scam "fake hack"
    Tactic: he said to ppl on the lobby to friend him cuz he would give free c, then he asks for you to change your pass to his to you get the c...
    Proof:

Thanks for this report :) I'll deal with this player
  • IGN:REDTRM

IGrealm:REDTRM Tradeing realm

Scam: trust

He was my BFF then he betrayed me here are my items pls help :(

EasterBoy said:

IGN:REDTRM

Well sorry to say it but things like giving perm to someone cant be returned :/

Well im not sure, its to the mods to decide
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited December 2016

EasterBoy said:

My question is, do you have any evidence to back this up. Sayign this stuff is yours can be said by any player regardless on if its true or not.

EasterBoy said:

My question is, do you have any evidence to back this up. Sayign this stuff is yours can be said by any player regardless on if its true or not.
    this doesnt apply to your post elemental it actually applies to easters sorry

• Thay guy scammed 3 people including my brother :0Screenshot_2016-12-19-23-20-40
    Screenshot_2016-12-19-23-19-34
    Screenshot_2016-12-19-23-19-13
    Screenshot_2016-12-19-23-18-13
    Screenshot_2016-12-19-23-17-46
    Screenshot_2016-12-19-23-17-25
    Screenshot_2016-12-19-23-16-27
    Screenshot_2016-12-19-23-16-23
  • I don't think it's fair that 50+ people get scammed everyday.
    :(
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited December 2016
    Piratax10 said:

Well, i was in pens rental yard, then, i found some interesting things...
    1.*this is not shame or nothing like that, its just a warning* Risa buying a RENT BUMPER, i think he/she is gonna start making vend machine scams, caution!

2. YuUk TiRi kuUn tryed to sell me a used "100x100" realm deed

I asked him the price, he said offer or my hat

That's not a scam, that was a legit deed (I think)

Scammer: @Echo... (formally known as *aaronboy*)

Victims: me, @lucaaa795 and someone else too

Loss: me turkey lvl 2, lucaaa turkey lvl 0 i believe (atleast a turkey)and that other person a cat

Realm: unknown, forgot it

Method: fake pet leveling service

Witnesses: Well, not ingame but all the people who clicked the thread (and some people i told about but those never counts)

This is what happened: so on the forums i saw the thread of *aarondboy* (his name then) for leveling pets, so i thought aaronboy could be trusted so i offered my pet to level it, later ingame i gave my pet (his name was then echo, but now i know for sure it has changed because his forum name changed too) and after 24 hours he said my pet had been leveled from lvl 2 to 49 (how is that even possible?) And lucaaa's was also leveled to 49 (even more questionable) so i went to him and then he wanted to see if something was a scam he sayed, but then when a person got scammed (i guess it was all set up) i sayed scam to help aaronboy/echo but i got banned. After that i wanted to tp to him because my guess was he got banned too, but he deleted me as friend, then i tried to add him back because maybe was an accident, but he deleted my request too. Then he got from me and lucaaa some time to fix it (he sayed a friend of his scammed them and sadly we believed it) so he got 2 days extra, but after 15 hours since that happened we never heard from him anymore so his time is now over

Pls give him an ip ban (we gave him time so he could have put all his stuff into another account, so thats why i ask an ip ban)

Edit:

Spoiler: some pictures of his account

Screenshot_2016-12-14-11-04-40-1
    Screenshot_2016-12-14-11-05-05-1
    Screenshot_2016-12-14-11-05-14-1

... ... ... *sigh* and I thought he was a good person, he was actually a pretty good freind of mine...

Scammer: @Echo... (formally known as *aaronboy*)

Victims: me, @lucaaa795 and someone else too

Loss: me turkey lvl 2, lucaaa turkey lvl 0 i believe (atleast a turkey)and that other person a cat

Realm: unknown, forgot it

Method: fake pet leveling service

Witnesses: Well, not ingame but all the people who clicked the thread (and some people i told about but those never counts)

This is what happened: so on the forums i saw the thread of *aarondboy* (his name then) for leveling pets, so i thought aaronboy could be trusted so i offered my pet to level it, later ingame i gave my pet (his name was then echo, but now i know for sure it has changed because his forum name changed too) and after 24 hours he said my pet had been leveled from lvl 2 to 49 (how is that even possible?) And lucaaa's was also leveled to 49 (even more questionable) so i went to him and then he wanted to see if something was a scam he sayed, but then when a person got scammed (i guess it was all set up) i sayed scam to help aaronboy/echo but i got banned. After that i wanted to tp to him because my guess was he got banned too, but he deleted me as friend, then i tried to add him back because maybe was an accident, but he deleted my request too. Then he got from me and lucaaa some time to fix it (he sayed a friend of his scammed them and sadly we believed it) so he got 2 days extra, but after 15 hours since that happened we never heard from him anymore so his time is now over

Pls give him an ip ban (we gave him time so he could have put all his stuff into another account, so thats why i ask an ip ban)

Edit:

Spoiler: some pictures of his account

Screenshot_2016-12-14-11-04-40-1
    Screenshot_2016-12-14-11-05-05-1
    Screenshot_2016-12-14-11-05-14-1

... ... ... *sigh* and I thought he was a good person, he was actually a pretty good freind of mine...
    yeah its pretty sad :/ i heard some good things about him so i thought he could be trusted. never have been so wrong, instead he cant even be trusted a little bit :/
    Cubic 21-12-2016 0_58_27
    Cubic 21-12-2016 0_58_32
  • Cubic 21-12-2016 0_58_27
    Cubic 21-12-2016 0_58_32

Ccreampie is the owner of the alt, his alt hollaed "shop" to his main, which was Ccreampie
    Stevenlol said:

Cubic 21-12-2016 0_58_27
    Cubic 21-12-2016 0_58_32

Ccreampie is the owner of the alt, his alt hollaed "shop" to his main, which was Ccreampie
    Oh, i went to a holla that said "free cubits"
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Do you know the name of the realm or owner of it? Name listed above doesn't seem to exist.
This discussion has been closed.