CubicCastles Ideas [New Thread]

13»

Comments

• Bump!
  • Bump!
    Reorganized all of the ideas so it is more neat. :D
  • For wigs, I'd like to see the Trump Wig! Or an awesome Mullet! For back, I'd like to see a Jetpack, And finally, I want that ninth outfit slot for changing the Qbee's default face. Normally it's just blank with eyes, which can be changed for a couple seconds with the "Emo" perk. I mean I want to make a default ":D" face for example, which can still be flexible with "Emo". Just thought it'd be cute.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

For wigs, I'd like to see the Trump Wig! Or an awesome Mullet! For back, I'd like to see a Jetpack, And finally, I want that ninth outfit slot for changing the Qbee's default face. Normally it's just blank with eyes, which can be changed for a couple seconds with the "Emo" perk. I mean I want to make a default ":D" face for example, which can still be flexible with "Emo". Just thought it'd be cute.

the princess wig look a bit like trumps hair xD, maybe an idea?
  • Nice.
  • Really good ideas, i especially like those in the (more involved) part
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited November 2016
    Bump!
    Added a new idea in the: More involved spoiler. Hope you like it :)
  • Bump!
    Added a new idea in the: Clothes spoiler. Hope you like it! (Would go good with the Plaid Hunter's Cap)
  • Bump!
    Added a new idea in the: More involved spoiler. would be very helpful in roleplays :P
  • Well guys, I think I just have to many ideas, it's telling me I've typed too much when I try to add more ideas, I should either stop or make a new thread. What do you guys think?
  • Braid wig please
  • edited November 2016
    I want a jetpack, power armor, and Trump Wig! :D

...wait, I already said all that. Curses!

I'd say add swords, but then the ESRB might come knocking. :P
  • ADD TRENCH COATS LIKE MINE IN MY PHOTO PLS :Q:
  • Jungle mines and animals sound like a great idea
  • edited December 2016
    easterboy said:

ADD TRENCH COATS LIKE MINE IN MY PHOTO PLS :Q:

Maybe a knife, too? :P

In all seriousness, though...I want a Qbee plush! :D Then again, we have mannequins in-game, so...

HEY! Any chance we can get uber-rare clothes that have built-in perks? Like wearing armor gives a bonus tier of Brawny. Or would that defeat the purpose of the "vanity" element where clothes are just for show?

I kinda want "Special Community Outfits/Accessories" for specific individuals who complete incredible feats of achievement/strength. One example would be if I made a "Master Course", a ridiculously hardcore Parkour that rivals "ROM HACKS" (if you know what I mean, like the toughest Mario Maker has to offer), and those who beat the course win a "Platinum Medal".

Or have a special one-time Community Event, like "Battle of the Breakout" reenacted in Cubic Castles FOR REAL! Those who participate and survive win a "Medal of Valor".
  • easterboy said:

ADD TRENCH COATS LIKE MINE IN MY PHOTO PLS :Q:

Maybe a knife, too? :P

In all seriousness, though...I want a Qbee plush! :D Then again, we have mannequins in-game, so...

HEY! Any chance we can get uber-rare clothes that have built-in perks? Like wearing armor gives a bonus tier of Brawny. Or would that defeat the purpose of the "vanity" element where clothes are just for show?

I kinda want "Special Community Outfits/Accessories" for specific individuals who complete incredible feats of achievement/strength. One example would be if I made a "Master Course", a ridiculously hardcore Parkour that rivals "ROM HACKS" (if you know what I mean, like the toughest Mario Maker has to offer), and those who beat the course win a "Platinum Medal".

Or have a special one-time Community Event, like "Battle of the Breakout" reenacted in Cubic Castles FOR REAL! Those who participate and survive win a "Medal of Valor".
    Just no.. Cubic castles is already too much of a pay to win on the special clothes part and these events are just rediculous.. I don't mean to attack you or anything but i go against these ideas
  • You have the right to disagree.
  • I actually like everything. Great ideas, and i think CC really need brown dye and brown shirts and pants ^-^!
  • You have the right to disagree.

Thank you for understanding :) so used to people wanting to kill me for going against their beliefs and ideas XD
  • edited December 2016

You have the right to disagree.

Thank you for understanding :) so used to people wanting to kill me for going against their beliefs and ideas XD
    Well, that's because most of them happen to be children. I'm assuming you mean most of them are from Cubic Castles specifically.

In all honesty, I don't mind the existence of those who contrast my own viewpoints. It depends on how those views are conveyed, that defines a person's worth and values.
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited August 2017
    Bump, going to try to keep adding ideas.
    This thread is too long, I'll continue adding ideas on my empty thread.

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9610/cubiccastles-ideas-pt2#latest/b>;