[HELP] Game wont launch

Ok I've played CC for a very long time and on many pc's/laptops but this never happened to me before;I have re-installed cubicsetup.exe more than 10 times I've tried many stuff but I still get this error when I press Cubic Castles thing:

Error:

C:\Program Files\Cubic Castles\Cubic.exeC:\Program Files\Cubic Castles\Cubic.exeCubic1.6.30001:00018AB40001:000CF5330001:001B5ABA0001:001A62C40001:0004DF1C0001:0006267A0001:0006264D

If anyone knows how to fix this please help me!

Comments

• Many players are getting this.Sending a support ticket might help.
  • I'll see if anyone knows a solution about this then I'll do that because it takes more time to take a respond from a Support Ticket
  • $uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
    edited December 2016
    Sculpture said:

I'll see if anyone knows a solution about this then I'll do that because it takes more time to take a respond from a Support Ticket

There is already a post about this and he didn't got a solution yet.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8636/not-again-cubic-exe-problem#latest
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Have you tried downloading the new version. It should say 1.6.3 at the main menu?
    They updated recently to address some of the graphical issues from 1.6.2
    If you use the steam version of cc it should have done a 2.4mb update automatically.
    If you have updated it may be a antivirus issue.
    As the 1.6.3 update is a very new .exe.
    Try disabling anti-virus shields and see if that helps.
  • gdog said:

Have you tried downloading the new version. It should say 1.6.3 at the main menu?
    If you use the steam version of cc it should have done a 2.4mb update automatically.

I have downloaded the latest version but my problem is different I've been looking for a solution for some days now,and I saw something like the error I have but it was dating before CC came on Steam if I'm not wrong and that's all I've seen on web so I thought to try forum I'll send some pics of the error
  • Sculpture said:

gdog said:

I have downloaded the latest version but my problem is different I've been looking for a solution for some days now,and I saw something like the error I have but it was dating before CC came on Steam if I'm not wrong and that's all I've seen on web so I thought to try forum I'll send some pics of the error
    Sculpture My Best Friendy^^For this reason you are not online :33 Hehe I hope see ya soon man^^
  • Same prob lmaooo
  • Try uninstalling then re-installing your game.