Scam Reports

Comments

• BriXiMus said:

scammer: mop segice_38565
    proof:
    small scale scam but its still a scam tho :/
    PS: Guys this is not a troll srsly XD

Ok. i got "scammed" by him but then he let me in and took the prize machine and then i took warp food and did an alt account to take prize :) add me and i'll give you the right food :D

• THRYTTHRYT Member
    edited December 2016
    I was scammed by 5000c for a vampire head but when one bought the rental ms endii was up i apenaz we broke the grasp and many people lost 5000c please help ban the game or give me my 5000c or a head vampire my name is THRYT please help All my progress was in those 5000cADASDSA
  • Scammer *cubic master*
    Vending machine

Screenshot_2016-12-09-18-05-32-380_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Screenshot_2016-12-09-18-05-40-269_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

The foundations aren't connect with the other, it just a chest.
  • Oh lel i was about post too
  • Oh lel i was about post too

Lol xD, the realm name is
    *cubicmaster* *^^*
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

Oh lel i was about post too

Lol xD, the realm name is
    *cubicmaster* *^^*
    He got me to with that scam lol, but it's solved now.

Do not pay for vending machines like this way:

20161209112651_1

Always double check if the foundations are connected.
  • Scammers: HakanTR and berkk (they should be the same person)
    HakanTR hollaed "giveaway" when I got there, there were "cheap" pets on the rentals, but we could see clearly there only dirt under, every time someone bought one, he covered it up so no one could see
    Cubic 2016-12-10 09-48-36-714
    Cubic 2016-12-10 09-48-50-544
    Cubic 2016-12-10 09-48-56-807
    Cubic 2016-12-10 09-49-15-691
    Cubic 2016-12-10 09-49-16-361
    @Cortana
  • edited December 2016
    Globbard said:

scammer: berkk
    type: stealing through vending
    scene: bought a green dehydrated for 1k and when I was gonna grab the cube, a guy by the name of berkk stole it. not through vending machine scam, no. He is the owner, and stole the cube.
    Loss: 1k
    Time: Dec 7. 6.05 cubic time.

Globbard said:

Scammer: HolliFireYT
    Type: A combination of yard rental and payaway. Stuff in it were cats, stamps, tails, but for only 100c. and it is still a scam.
    Scene: He says payaway 100c but the bumper was removed.
    Time: Dec 7. 5:51 cubic time

You sure it wasnt a troll? Or did he remove it when someone payed it?
    btw, it wasn't a troll, sombody also paid and got scammed as well.
    Ye, berkk is scamming, search the realm Berkk and go to the only door that connects that realm to the scam rental thing, and you'll see he still didn't remove them.
    Proof:

@Superxtreme
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Stevenlol said:

Scammers: HakanTR and berkk (they should be the same person)
    HakanTR hollaed "giveaway" when I got there, there were "cheap" pets on the rentals, but we could see clearly there only dirt under, every time someone bought one, he covered it up so no one could see
    Cubic 2016-12-10 09-48-36-714
    Cubic 2016-12-10 09-48-50-544
    Cubic 2016-12-10 09-48-56-807
    Cubic 2016-12-10 09-49-15-691
    Cubic 2016-12-10 09-49-16-361
    @Cortana

It's been dealt with :)
  • EbonyTwilightEbonyTwilight Member
    edited December 2016
    Name of player:MathuesTheCoolest
    Realm Name:TCfreeshop
    Scammed item:5oooc D:
    Date: couple of weeks ago
    scammed by:rental block
    What happened is everyone was trying to get this rental spot because it had a desert realm on it and everyone thought it was going to be 10c like all the others but it wasn't i bought the realm for 5k instead and found out the realm was 5x5 D:

Does this count as Scamming?

Vote:

copy this link and enter in address bar and vote!

https://goo.gl/cAvIb7

copy this link and enter in the address bar and see the results!

https://goo.gl/9qV7k1

On the "other" option on the vote page if you choose this you can type your own reason
    and i have activated chat so you can give suggestions of what to do and something else.

Also if you go to page 6/6 on the results page that's the part were you can chat.

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Vote:

On the "other" option on the vote page if you choose this you can type your own reason
    and i have activated chat so you can give suggestions of what to do and something else.

Also if you go to page 6/6 on the results page that's the part were you can chat.

what is scamming..... there just stands does this count as scamming...

what does count as scamming?
  • EbonyTwilightEbonyTwilight Member
    edited December 2016
    Elemental god said:

Name of player:MathuesTheCoolest
    What happened is everyone was trying to get this rental spot because it had a desert realm on it and everyone thought it was going to be 10c like all the others but it wasn't i bought the realm for 5k instead and found out the realm was 5x5 D:

Does this count as scamming?

Elemental god said:

there just stands does this count as scamming

well above the vote there is my loss of 5k
  • bunny sizzybunny sizzy Member
    edited December 2016
    20161212071444_1
    \
    20161212071517_1
    20161212071805_1
    owner : kacper1188 and mr.dabioch
  • RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
    edited December 2016
    SCAMMER: potato fabz

"Pjs" in vend for 5kIMG_0145
  • Name of player:MathuesTheCoolest

Vote:

You could ask him the size of the realm before buying, it can be a scam, but you have to look for info before buying it.
  • BlazinGirlBlazinGirl Member
    edited December 2016
    I heard a holla when i got there its Cubicmaster's realm... I think he has another account now he ban me..

Screenshot_2016-12-12-16-35-05-248_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Can't go to his realm...

I tried friending him by type his name and...
    P.s is this his name? '-' idk if it is...

Screenshot_2016-12-12-16-59-23-244_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles
  • I heard a holla when i got there its Cubicmaster's realm... I think he has another account now he ban me..

Can't go to his realm...

Cubic warriors is the owner, i entered once in this realm and he was there afk... then i entered on another portal and saw a realm with a sign written: "cubicwarriorsforever's ABANDONED realm"
  • Piratax10 said:

I heard a holla when i got there its Cubicmaster's realm... I think he has another account now he ban me..

Can't go to his realm...

Cubic warriors is the owner, i entered once in this realm and he was there afk... then i entered on another portal and saw a realm with a sign written: "cubicwarriorsforever's ABANDONED realm"
    Oh yea... I the abandoned realm.. I forgot about that name
  • BlazinGirlBlazinGirl Member
    edited December 2016
    Scammer: riza1234567889
    In Pen's Yard Rental

I just visit the pen's yard rental when i saw on the corner, someone make a giveaway (i forgot) i go there. And i heard 2 guys said "scam" "u liar"

Screenshot_2016-12-13-21-42-42-282_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

I read the sign "40c"
    I ask him/Her "How about 10c?" and
    He/She said "ok" so i pay it and check it wat makes people got scammed..

Screenshot_2016-12-13-21-43-15-903_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

I wait when something happen..
    I see him/her press the accept button, but twice, so i do the same until she cancel the trade..

Screenshot_2016-12-13-21-45-25-500_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Well, this guy? Himohima?
    He just want to trade some stuff..
    15 seconds later, he said u lier and bad word..

Another one... ;-; (loss 10c lol by ask)

Screenshot_2016-12-13-22-25-26-575_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Scammer david not aggeline she just a victim
    Pay 30c to get in
    Everyone call him scammer
    In that prize there are foundation blocks and the other stuff

Screenshot_2016-12-13-22-27-15-978_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

I got in there and get it, and sheesh.. I didn't relize i just got scammed xD so yea.. Good think i ask one guy about it... ;-; ~199c~
  • Help! 2 people got scammed! This time I have scammer name.

Scammer: lilia01555
    Victims: EmoBR and Paradox0076
    Loss: 60c each person
    Realm: Pen's Yard Rentals
    Methood: Payaway
    Witnesses: Me and someone else (i forgot name)
    Ok here's what I saw.

I was at Pen's and I saw someone doing a Payaway. I asked price Lilia said 60c. I wanted to pay to have a chance to get the red nose I saw in there. Luckily, lilia was busy with EmoBR, so I didn't get scammed. EmoBR was AFK so Paradox tried to pay. When she pay she said the place the warp food went to has been "removed". She called lilia a scammer. EmoBR was let in though, but he got pizza. I forgot to take a screenshot, unfortunately. Please ban lilia01555! I don't want her to scam others!
  • Scammer: riza1234567889
    In Pen's Yard Rental

I just visit the pen's yard rental when i saw on the corner, someone make a giveaway (i forgot) i go there. And i heard 2 guys said "scam" "u liar"

Screenshot_2016-12-13-21-42-42-282_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

I read the sign "40c"
    I ask him/Her "How about 10c?" and
    He/She said "ok" so i pay it and check it wat makes people got scammed..

Screenshot_2016-12-13-21-43-15-903_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

I wait when something happen..
    I see him/her press the accept button, but twice, so i do the same until she cancel the trade..

Screenshot_2016-12-13-21-45-25-500_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Well, this guy? Himohima?
    He just want to trade some stuff..
    15 seconds later, he said u lier and bad word..

Another one... ;-; (loss 10c lol by ask)

Screenshot_2016-12-13-22-25-26-575_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Scammer david not aggeline she just a victim
    Pay 30c to get in
    Everyone call him scammer
    In that prize there are foundation blocks and the other stuff

Screenshot_2016-12-13-22-27-15-978_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

I got in there and get it, and sheesh.. I didn't relize i just got scammed xD so yea.. Good think i ask one guy about it... ;-; ~199c~

You should send his to a mod via pm I see a player cussing XD
    edited December 2016
    Scammer: @Echo... (formally known as *aaronboy*)

Victims: me, @lucaaa795 and someone else too

Loss: me turkey lvl 2, lucaaa turkey lvl 0 i believe (atleast a turkey)and that other person a cat

Realm: unknown, forgot it

Method: fake pet leveling service

Witnesses: Well, not ingame but all the people who clicked the thread (and some people i told about but those never counts)

This is what happened: so on the forums i saw the thread of *aarondboy* (his name then) for leveling pets, so i thought aaronboy could be trusted so i offered my pet to level it, later ingame i gave my pet (his name was then echo, but now i know for sure it has changed because his forum name changed too) and after 24 hours he said my pet had been leveled from lvl 2 to 49 (how is that even possible?) And lucaaa's was also leveled to 49 (even more questionable) so i went to him and then he wanted to see if something was a scam he sayed, but then when a person got scammed (i guess it was all set up) i sayed scam to help aaronboy/echo but i got banned. After that i wanted to tp to him because my guess was he got banned too, but he deleted me as friend, then i tried to add him back because maybe was an accident, but he deleted my request too. Then he got from me and lucaaa some time to fix it (he sayed a friend of his scammed them and sadly we believed it) so he got 2 days extra, but after 15 hours since that happened we never heard from him anymore so his time is now over

Pls give him an ip ban (we gave him time so he could have put all his stuff into another account, so thats why i ask an ip ban)

Edit:
    Spoiler: some pictures of his account

Screenshot_2016-12-14-11-04-40-1
    Screenshot_2016-12-14-11-05-05-1
    Screenshot_2016-12-14-11-05-14-1
  • Scammer: @Echo... (formally known as *aaronboy*)

Loss: me turkey lvl 2, lucaaa turkey lvl 0 i believe (atleast a turkey)and that other person a cat

Witnesses: Well, not ingame but all the people who clicked the thread (and some people i told about but those never counts)

This is what happened: so on the forums i saw the thread of *aarondboy* (his name then) for leveling pets, so i thought aaronboy could be trusted so i offered my pet to level it, later ingame i gave my pet (his name was then echo, but now i know for sure it has changed because his forum name changed too) and after 24 hours he said my pet had been leveled from lvl 2 to 49 (how is that even possible?) And lucaaa's was also leveled to 49 (even more questionable) so i went to him and then he wanted to see if something was a scam he sayed, but then when a person got scammed (i guess it was all set up) i sayed scam to help aaronboy/echo but i got banned. After that i wanted to tp to him because my guess was he got banned too, but he deleted me as friend, then i tried to add him back because maybe was an accident, but he deleted my request too. Then he got from me and lucaaa some time to fix it (he sayed a friend of his scammed them and sadly we believed it) so he got 2 days extra, but after 15 hours since that happened we never heard from him anymore so his time is now over

Pls give him an ip ban (we gave him time so he could have put all his stuff into another account, so thats why i ask an ip ban)

Edit:

O.O He's in this forum?

Scammer: @Echo... (formally known as *aaronboy*)

Edit:

O.O He's in this forum?
    Yes he is, he did the scam thread on this forums as seen on the pictures
  • edited December 2016
    name:aaroboy/echo
    victims:me and elemental god and lucaas795
    Methode:fake pet service
    losses:lucaaa i think lost a level 0 turkey and elemental god lost a level 0 turkey i think and i lost a level 8 cat
    please ban that person he is on the forum his last discussion was name please close
    edited December 2016

losses:lucaaa i think lost a level 0 turkey and elemental god lost a level 0 turkey i think and i lost a level 8 cat
    please ban that person he is on the forum his last discussion was name please close

I also posted it up yours, btw i lost lvl 2 turkey

But i guess the more people that tell their side, the harder punishment he gets

None of you received your pets back?
  • Nope
    Cortana said:

Nope
    Cortana said:

Nope
    easterboy said:

Nope

Cortana said:

Nope
    Wait, you too? That makes 4 victims :/
    Alright, I'm dealing with this at the moment. Will see if he returns it or not, as I already gave a verbal warning within his thread.
This discussion has been closed.