2016 almost over, show some love to the friends you made playing CC

Ed  Ed Game Moderator
So i have seen a post earlier today on a website
And thought we should do that here too
So the new year is not too far away so let the people who changed your 2016 and made it better know how much u love them

Comments

• smuressmures Member
    edited December 2016
    You took forever to make this Ed >:c

Okay anyways much much love to Fuybi, Fluffy and Yama, you guys are the best Elsword fam <3
    Some more love to Jose and Ed who are like the bros I've <strike>never always wanted. :3 <3
    Much love to Snowy for being waaaay too good at being a friend :0 (you're arrested for being a fabu friend xD)
    More love to Pengu for being a derpheard and calling me a nub (YOU'RE THE NUB)
    And of course the lovely Wolf and Dino twins, Wolfie and Keen, you guys are the bomb :D
    Extra special love to the Sugardale fam and everyone I knew from HPA <3
    And I hate you too hoohaw :33333
    (Pls love me lol)

And I'm sorry if I missed you but know that I love y'all <3
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited December 2016
    Well i got so much to say.

Mr.Peng :) always start with the best, thanks for always being there helping me and giving me advices and thanks for calling me nub and always saying BAD WILL

Teardrop, Thanks for being an awesome clan leader!
    Eloquence, Thanks for helping me with everything!
    Cubic mom and sir tod, thanks you both for helping me with everything.
    WOLF! Thanks for being my friend! And thanks for letting me win at parkours on purpose lol.

Harry,luca,slim,snoopie EVERYONE else thanks for making me happy when i am sad.
    Love you all.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited December 2016

I think it's safe to say - we're both nubs :D!

Mr.Peng :) always start with the best, thanks for always being there helping me and giving me advices and thanks for calling me nub and always saying BAD WILL

>:D! I think it's GOOD WILL this time, mate. lol

• PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited December 2016
    Here are the people I thank:

NubNub, for being a faithful pet mannequin and displaying the little rares I have.
    Phineas, for being tasty bacon.
    Michelle, for listening to me and following me everywhere.
    Everyone at Plasm Enterprise, aka myself, for being Plasm Enterprise.
    Cheese, for being a cheese hat that has tons of chestful of balloons. And a great clan leader and friend.
    Feather, for being a great feather hat hoarder and friend.
    Pickle Bumper, for being a chemical tainted cucumber and a great friend.
    The emotion of Happiness, for being a great friend.
    Nature Elemental, for being a good puzzle distributor.
    Fairy Queen, for avenging fairies.
    Faceless Turnip, for being faceless and selling me Michelle after I used up ten hollas.
    Deejay, for being a fox and a great friend.
    A tater and a nugget, for being a great friend.
    An angry creeper, for being mad and a great friend.
    Lol, for being a great friend.
    Somebody not slim, being a great friend.
    Carrot, for being given away faithfully and surviving being trashed.
    A black wizard, for making me go on a full pink pants trashing rampage.
    My list is endless, but these are those I thank the most.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited December 2016
    Annie-Codydo/For Helping me In My Bad times
    Faceless Turnip/ For Being a good friend and Bro^^
    Sir. Pixel / For Being a good Friend and TSV xD
    Lugia / Noob haha ^^
    Angel / De Best In The World ^^
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    PEgaming said:

Here are the people I thank:

NubNub, for being a faithful pet mannequin and displaying the little rares I have.
    Phineas, for being tasty bacon.
    Michelle, for listening to me and following me everywhere.
    Everyone at Plasm Enterprise, aka myself, for being Plasm Enterprise.
    Cheese, for being a cheese hat that has tons of chestful of balloons. And a great clan leader and friend.
    Feather, for being a great feather hat hoarder and friend.
    Pickle Bumper, for being a chemical tainted cucumber and a great friend.
    The emotion of Happiness, for being a great friend.
    Nature Elemental, for being a good puzzle distributor.
    Fairy Queen, for avenging fairies.
    Faceless Turnip, for being faceless and selling me Michelle after I used up ten hollas.
    Deejay, for being a fox and a great friend.
    A tater and a nugget, for being a great friend.
    An angry creeper, for being mad and a great friend.
    Lol, for being a great friend.
    Somebody not slim, being a great friend.
    Carrot, for being given away faithfully and surviving being trashed.
    A black wizard, for making me go on a full pink pants trashing rampage.
    My list is endless, but these are those I thank the most.

I love it! <3

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    2016 has been such a great year! I will never forget the beautiful faces I have come to make friends with!

Mr. Penguin Haha yes you! your first on the list because no matter what I did to tick you off you still stayed my friend, so thank you for being THAT GUY who gave a strange wolf your skype so she could laugh at your accent.
    Much Love to the British

@Cinnamon Cookie Thank you! For being the friend who was always happy and just wanted to dance with me and eat cookies! you have brightened up every day for me with your weirdness and love for cookies @o@ <3

HawThor - Better known as Not Thor! Thank you for not running away first thing I said you were not worthy to pick up the hammer :'D and staying with me through all the movie qoutes I throw at you

@iCantiWill Icant forget about you!
    ;D see what I did there?
    You are the
    one amazing person I get confused with CanItBeDone but you cannot be confused with ANYONE else by how great a friend you've been to me >:D! so thanks for letting me beat you in every parkour we race in.

@-GreyCoralKing- HAHA there you are! >:D you amazing coral you! Thank you for being that adult I could go to for advice but still an amazing teenager that I could laugh along side with!

Ed - Ima keep this short and simple because the more I type the more I show my family Im not doing that essay @o@... - You are an amazing person, and I hate it that your so good at Castle Crashers >:C (Also please tell DJ I said Wikky Wikky Burrrr <(=-=)/ )

@PEgaming Hello you >:D Thank you for all your mind crushing tasks and parkours that leave me crying, cant wait to see what you come up with next!

I wanna keep the list kinda short so I dont blow up the forums but thank you so much to the rest of my friends, you know who you are!: @Superxtreme @Fluffy303 @lucaaa795 @Hinter @NanoSlime_ and more @O@

• Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited December 2016

@iCantiWill Icant forget about you!

;D see what I did there?
    You are the
    one amazing person I get confused with CanItBeDone but you cannot be confused with ANYONE else by how great a friend you've been to me >:D! so thanks for letting me beat you in every parkour we race in.

Hahahahaha
  • EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited December 2016
    Oooh! I like these threads. Got a lotta people to thank for 2k16!

To @Harry-Potter and @Helles , you two are my best friends and have gone through thick and thin with me. Yes, we might've not have had the great starts to friendships, but you guys mean a lot. Thanks for reporting me over and over again (joke) ♡

@Perfct and @Xyla my two gal pals ♡ You two are my Huuns forever. No lie. You guys have made this year beautiful ♡♡

Hawthorn, I feel your pain #cookieaboose and will always be there for you, even though all we do is shuffle into each other. XD i guess I should thank Cowkie too. FOR NOT SINGING.

Burrito, Bonita, Pyr, Tooty, Naegi, Yakroo, Royale, Will, Jimnut and to all my HPA Lovelies (I can't name all because that would take forever) : you lot have always truly stucked together, even though the clan is somewhat inactive. You guys are everything to me. Hope we all stick together for 2k17!

Oovie and Fifi, the two british weirdos that I have assigned really odd names to, you two are just... relatable. I appreciate you guys a lot ♡

@Gollum you nub, you need to tp more. But anywayz, you've been a mate for like a year now and I could've asked for a better friend but naaah you a'ight. Much love, Lulu.

Lilwizard '-' felt like I had to include you here but er... no reason.

Dat cuboid sensei ♡ I barely used to speak to you but you're a really nice person. And I love our convos ♡

Other people know who they are... there are so many nice people. But wait! I HAVE INDEED FORGOTTEN ONE IMPORTANT PIG.

Teardrop ♡ Do I even have to thank you? Yes I do. You've made me smile so much that you can be afk and I'll still smile. You know I love you dearly and I'm going to save the cheesy stuff for the 18th. XD

Tune in for more NUTZI humour in 2017!

Edit: Also thank you to Ed, Ashi (shishi), Proffy, Mudkip, Snoweh. I'll keep editing this when I remember more names. xD
  • I would like to thank @[]Sans the Skeleton[] for being my friend for over a year now, cycling through different games, having fun, making parkours, and of course, spending c :P Thanks foir being muy best buddy since ever, I've NEVER had a better friend ever.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Ready guyss
    @Mr. Penguin
    For being that guy who is actually funny
    @ThisIsNotSlim
    For supporting me when i need it and always being there for me C:
    @-GreyCoralKing-
    For being a great freind, and having great builds :O
    @Professional Killer
    For being there for me to talk to and making my cc adventure better :o
    @Noe Nt...
    For helping me out in builds, projects and the game overall
    @Eloquence
    For being nutty >:3

There are many more as well.
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited December 2016
    Hmm Here's my list
    ~A Ralts, Thanks for almost making my dream come true, I hope we still able to do it next year.
    ~ An Anthelmintic, Well Thanks for being a friend and it was fun doing your task.
    ~A Crazy Otaku Girl, Thanks for making my 2016 colorful, even tho you're a bit weird.
    ~A "Forever Alone" Boy, Thanks for making me laugh and nice friend.
    ~A Bison, Thanks for being a good friend.
    ~A Wolf in Winterland, thanks for being a nice friend... even tho sometimes I can't understand what you say.
    ~A CoatSon, thanks for being nice friend.
    ~Anyone that I helped, Thanks for making me happy when I help you.
    Etc.
    (Names that Listed above aren't their actual name)
  • I have made a bunch of new friends this year that I think our friendship will last a long time, here's a few of the people that have been really fun getting to know and play with.

@Cinnamon Cookie
    I met you in Ed's realm when you were asking for ideas for your storage room I suggested a cookie carpet and you got all happy because that was an amazing idea. from that day you've been my best friend this year. Thank you so much for all the fun.

Hawthorn
    I met you when I first joined the cc discord group and saw "HawNotThor" I thought "what an interesting name!" So I started a conversation and soon found out that you were @Cinnamon Cookie 's sister. Thanks for all the goofy stories and jokes.

Ed
    I can't remember when we met but I remember all the good times when we would hang out in your shop. I don't have much else to say except, thanks for all the amazing things you've done for me!

Badwolf
    I met you through cinnamon cookie not too long ago, I don't know a whole lot about you but, I'm always excited to see where your crazy stories go.

I've made a bunch of other friends but there are too many to make a whole list of. thank you so much to all my friends for making my time in cc so awesome!

~SnowyOwl
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    If I listed all of the people I am thankful to still have around (even though they've known me for way too long to genuinely want to xP) I would be here all day, likely boring everyone who reads this thread XD

@Ed @Xerneas @CoolGuyBoss @-GreyCoralKing- @IcyTamTam33$PUPPY
    @Storm Andy :D @Eloquence @Superxtreme @Mr.Penguin @iCantiWill @ThisIsNotSlim @*Minininja540*

And @ so many others, thank you for always being willing to talk to me, listen to my insane ramblings, for being around and always making my day better :) I am surprised you guys haven't run for the hills yet, but I'm also very glad <3
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited December 2016
    - @Nilow :Thanks for helping me all time!
    - Sofix :The one who loves parkour
    - Dr.bonez:
    - @lucaaa795 : I have know it on the last 2 months, but is special :3 EDIT: nub nub
    - Rare candy: Thanks for the awesome times we had!
    - zoeiroBR: The one who made i keep playing on the start of the year

And a bunch of other ppls
  • If I listed all of the people I am thankful to still have around (even though they've known me for way too long to genuinely want to xP) I would be here all day, likely boring everyone who reads this thread XD

@Ed @Xerneas @CoolGuyBoss @-GreyCoralKing- @IcyTamTam33$PUPPY
    @Storm Andy :D @Eloquence @Superxtreme @Mr.Penguin @iCantiWill @ThisIsNotSlim @*Minininja540*

And @ so many others, thank you for always being willing to talk to me, listen to my insane ramblings, for being around and always making my day better :) I am surprised you guys haven't run for the hills yet, but I'm also very glad <3</p>

who says I haven't tried to run for the hills XD

• IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited December 2016
    :D I thank these amazing people that brightened up my 2016 cc life :)
    @AshiMagari
    @-GreyCoralKing-
    @Rabbi
    @%20gdog
    @Cubic%20Mom
    @%20Ed%20
    @Moe%20no%20Wing
    @NanoSlime_
    @Liberated
    @Cinnamon%20Cookie
    @xXBad%20WolfXx

I will post more later on I need to eat lol
  • smuressmures Member
    edited December 2016

I think it's safe to say - we're both nubs :D!
    Lol no you're the only nub sorry :<

@Cinnamon Cookie Thank you! For being the friend who was always happy and just wanted to dance with me and eat cookies! you have brightened up every day for me with your weirdness and love for cookies @o@ <3.</p>

Yooooo love you too fam <3

<blockquote class="UserQuote">
    Eloquence said:

Hawthorn, I feel your pain #cookieaboose and will always be there for you, even though all we do is shuffle into each other. XD i guess I should thank Cowkie too. FOR NOT SINGING

You're making it a hashtag now QQ
    Love you too Elo ;;

@Cinnamon Cookie
    I met you in Ed's realm when you were asking for ideas for your storage room I suggested a cookie carpet and you got all happy because that was an amazing idea. from that day you've been my best friend this year. Thank you so much for all the fun.

yoooo I gotchu boi /o/ You're still arrested tho >:c
  • I tried to run for the hills but I realized my extreme love for food does not equal an all star runner. I made it five feet before I smelled the savory sweet aroma of cake and I immediately turned around forgetting about the hills. I mean what was I even thinking, do they have pizza, Reubens, tuna casserole, coleslaw and other delectables...? Not worth the gamble.
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited December 2016
    My friends have made me who I am today! If not for them, I would've never been as kind or respectful as I am today. They led me down a good path and I thank them for that. To all those people who have had issues with me in the past, I do hope you leave it in the past and can learn to forgive, as we will soon enter a new year, 2017! :D

- Thanks for all the knowledge and kindness you have shown and taught me in 2016. I cannot thank you enough! :) @Hinter

- Thanks for always being there for me in my brightest, saddest and darkest moments always looking out for me. Can't thank you enough breh, bruh, spoderpig and fellow Pizzasaurian. Much love! @Fooobi

There are many more people who have impacted my life so much and if you're on my list, you know who you are! ;)
  • Id like to thank @PEgaming @Moe no Wing and all my other friends(its late and im a bit lazy to type all my friends, no hard feelins) for making this the best 2016 for me
  • @AshiMagari always help me , even tho I quit the games , shout out to her >;3
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited December 2016

Eloquence said:
    @Perfct and @Xyla my two gal pals ♡ You two are my Huuns forever. No lie. You guys have made this year beautiful ♡
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Huuuuuun, when I read this it made me cry I am just so happy that I made this year so beautiful for you and you have made this year lovely for me! @Eloquence

I would also like to thank @TearDrop for being a great friend to me and being such a kind and considerate person towards others <3 Best Clan Leader Evahhhh

Also @*Greninja* you are de bestest guy I have ever met in cubic castles, your so funny, cute and annoying in your on special way

@Helles for not understanding my love for unicorns and always fake laughing '-'

@*The Joker* for being a good friend to me this year

All the HPA members!!!! <3 you all so much you are a great group of people that I love being surrounded by! @Royale King @Bonnie @Yakroo @Pyreon @Snoopie (Spooooooon) and much more

@Kayta for being a good friend for about 2 years

And much much much more. Luv you all <3
  • Tomk2005 said:

Nilow: Thanks for helping me all the time(and the bad jokes lol) obs: u are the nub, not me.
    Sofix: omg best peep evar
    zoeiroBR: You arent online most of the time, but when u are online, we always have good times :D
    Rare Candy: U are da best! (and nub ofc)

And a bunch of other ppls

Thx Tomk :3
  • @iCantiWill @Eloquence @Xyla
    After reading everything you guys wrote down, especially everything about HPA, makes me feel proud of what we have built together. Not just a clan, but a family.

@*Greninja* @Pyreon @Naegi Kun
    My Tripod, you guys are amazing. You've been with me through fire and smoke. And I'm really thankful that you guys are always there whenever I need a helping hand. (Maybe not so much to Pyr, he does a lot of weird things. JK. LOL.)

@Yakroo @PentaholicOne
    Yakieroo and Penta Patata, you guys are that person who has a lot to offer, who can do great things. And I'm thankful that you chose HPA and remained HPA, even though we're not so active. You have no idea how grateful I am.

@Royale King @*Snoopie*
    Sorry guys, but you two are still one of my favorite people to ship. Thanks guys for always brightening up my day.

@iCantiWill
    I know that you recently just joined HPA, but it doesn't feel like it. Thank you for being kind to me and to our members.

@Xyla
    My Australian friend. Thank you for taking good care of Juicy. Lol. Thanks for being an awesome friend. Once an HPA, always an HPA.

For all the HPA members, it's hard to keep track of you guys. I just want to let you all know that I'm lucky to be your leader. You guys taught me a lot of things and made this year even better than the last one.

@Gollum
    Lumi. The guy who keeps popping in and out. You have to hang out with us more. X'D

@Perfct
    Wherever you are, you may not be that active anymore. You will always be my Starbucks friend.

@Helles and @Harry-Potter
    Thank you for always being there for Elo. I appreciate you guys a lot.

@Iron Scalp
    Thank you for understanding and being able to relate on how hungry we can be. You're probably the only person who can understand that more than the others.

@LilWizard
    I cannot thank you enough. You've been one of my go to's whenever I needed someone to talk to. You're like a sister than a friend. (Sorry, Elo. I'm taking her away. X'D)

@*Acolyte Bonnie*
    Bonnica Magica. You will always be my best friend and that only one friend that I'd do hollawar with. Thanks for everything, Bon.

'DeathBunny'
    The person climbing up the ladder. Haha. You may be super clingy, but I just want to let you know that I appreciate everything that you've been doing. You're the nicest person ever.

@Eloquence
    Last but not the least, my ultimate typo buddy. Do you want me to write them here? No? Okay. Thank you and I love you. Also saving the rest for the 18th. HAHA.
  • I cri;-;so burritoful.
  • Juicy is hard to look after x.x
    Lovely message Tear <3
  • EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited December 2016
    Teardrop said:

@LilWizard
    I cannot thank you enough. You've been one of my go to's whenever I needed someone to talk to. You're like a sister than a friend. (Sorry, Elo. I'm taking her away. X'D)

Fine by me. Bye sis.

• Hmm, where do we start...?

FyreGirl24: For being an awesome best friend from when I started, following me on my journey in CC, even though we may have been separated due to personal problems, you still are a big part of my CC life and never will be forgotten. <3

James: My 2nd best friend, *cough* even if you had a crush on me *cough* you're still an amazing friend and I'm grateful to be reunited with you after months of being away from each other. <3

All the Qbees who bought at my shop when it was super crappy: Thank you all for trusting me and trading with me through a piggy bank and leaving happily with your desired items. I appreciate the trust. <3

*Snoopie*: ANGELLLLAAAAAAA! I have so much to thank you for @-@ Thank you for teaching me how to draw chibi, opening a new perspective and style to me, without you, I wouldn't have come this far in my drawing adventure. Thank you for being there when I had nobody to hang out with, and of course, listening to me ramble on and on about my OFS (obsession.fangirl.symptom). Thank you for being kind and not shipping me with anyone through these times. And sooo much more. <3

Scafolder: Thank you for being there to make me laugh, make me happy on days I have no one, constantly being rude to me for fun (I don't mind). Thank you for also introducing me to Angela, or else I would never have had two amazing best friends. <3

@lucaaa795 : Ahh, my best nub friend <3 So much to thank you for: being a my "nubpai", making me laugh, giving meh hugs when I was down. And much more, you'll never be forgotten, #nubsforever, Luv ya, as a friend. <3 (as a friend. don't ruin the moment)

Cinnamon Cookie: Thanks for being an awesome cookie that's always there to make people feel loved. Even if we started our friendship on a bad start, but hey, the past is the past, now is now. You da best, fam. <3

Swissy Dreamer: Thank you for being an inspiration to me through my art journey, I can't tell you how many thanks I can say for being an inspiration and a caring friend. <3

And everyone else: Even if I didn't mention you (sorry, got too many I can't name them all), you are still a big part of me and won't be forgotten. Everyone is a friend, spread the love! <3

~Jessy, that ONE girl who won't shut up about her favorite ship.
  • I'm very lonely on the forums :c saying as I am very inactive hope to chAnge that next year but this year I made a lot of friends OK:]
    So thank you stacygamer you have been with me since the start and we were both fresh boonies and for always listening in on my problems
    Thank you to >>Angel savior<< I think you changed your name to >>lot of the darkness << anyway thank you for helping me with my clan even though I sold it in the end hehe
    Thank you to dimension saviorYT for always having fights with me it was fun
    Thank you to the platinum paladin I met you in a lobby I had no idea who you were then I came on the forums more and figured you were more of a popular folk
    I'm you just made the year more lively :> that's it I would put more thank but that would be too long of a paragraph xD