Cancer Donation

Hello people of cubic castles.

I am here with the request of @Ma'am regarding a donation system I have developed. To start us off I will explain myself. I am currently 14 and I am at a hospital undergoing treatment to cure lung cancer. I have recently about 1 1/2 months ago, was diagnosed with stage 1 lung cancer. I am undergoing chemo as my surgeries have been fulfilled. I am a known mgn staff member and a cubic castles user. As I was undergoing chemo treatments, thoughts came into my mind about cubic castles, mgn, and other games I loved. We'll also about friends, family, etc. So while I am currently in the hospital I will be able to to on not as much but still be able to be on both mgn and cc forums and around the game. I am trying to create a realm where users from around the game can come and donate to show their support for Ill/sick people they know. I was thinking the items the are received from these donations will go help fund mgn giveaways and also be displayed with the donators name if they have it personally donated. @Ma'am told me to have a video to prove this and the video I had was the support video made my MGN Redeagle.

I am not someone who lies and this hurts my heart to see what people have done to support. @Ma'am explained to me information in y donation realm and I may have forgot some information, and I I have please feel free to pm me anything I am missing and any questions.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Sorry to hear about your health problems. How long will your treatment last?
  • @SirKewberth depending on how chemo goes it varies from 4-6 months. Doctors say I'm going through chemo we'll and I may be out in 4 months but it depends because I may become weaker as the more treatments come.
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited December 2016
    Sorry to hear :(

I hope you get well anytime sooner :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Wow, on such low age :/

Well, i hope that the chemo turns in your favor and maybe even better!
  • Get better soon m8
  • Thank you red eagle for your support though all ofthis
  • Sorry to hear :c

You can pull through >:0
  • We are all with you Sensational. We know you will bounce back in a big way.

Sorry to hear :c

You can pull through >:0

Ever feeling down, we're all here to help!
    Have no fear! When your friends are here!
    Although we've never met, we all share something..
    Our fear, we need none around loved ones.. But by ourselves..
    We shrivel up and hope of returning pals.. Your fear is what makes you crave..
    Crave for help, Just Ask. Your shout out to the people was rather.. Amusing..
    Don't worry, no fear must be seen, must be herd, must be thought.
    Friends are here always to vanish that though the hearing, the seeing
    Your fear must not exist while we are here. We all hope for you, but you must hope for us. We can't help with out your call. And it was just herd. Your fear was just shot down.
    Just vanished. You will get better, but you need to ask for help, for being better. Although you have already received so much, you need as much as you can get.
    Rather be safe then sorry. And we're here to stop that fear. You can do anything,
    If you ask for your friends. And here we are. To help you. Vanish that fear once more.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited December 2016
    We're with you Sensational. :) Don't forget that.
    Get well soon and have a speedy recovery!
    You'll pull through, don't worry.
  • I really wish everyone would be as inspirational as to those who vowed to fight cancer like you. I wish the best for you and your family and be strong!
  • Everyone here in the forums supports you and hopes to you to get better good luck to you sensation :)
  • So sad... getting cancer in this earlier age... don't give up Sensa!
    We are all with ya <3
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited December 2016
    I feel sad for you.. D:
    Get well soon! You also remind me of my Friend who also had cancer at the age 12.i forgot where is the cancer and what stage it is. Atleast he's still Alive :')
    Never give up! <3
  • Thats sad :c
    I never met u but i hope you all the best!
    dont give up sensational!
  • You are all well spoken and very supportive. I <3 You All
  • Get well soon
  • Hope you get better!
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    U'll Be In My Prayers
  • Get well soon, sad to hear that you get cancer at that age
  • Get well soon buddy we are here for u <3
  • Get well soon buddy we are here for u <3</p>

Get well soon, sad to hear that you get cancer at that age

Yakroo said:

U'll Be In My Prayers

Unlosing said:

Hope you get better!

Get well soon

<3
  • Wow, cancer is so scary!

Will be praying for you :)

Don't give up! Keep fighting that evil cancer!
  • Experts agree that what leads to a continual state of happiness has nothing to do with circumstances or material possessions, which can be fleeting.
    Rather, it comes from one’s outlook on life.

Fortunately, such an outlook can be cultivated and exercised, so that even the biggest curmudgeon on the block can take control of his or her mental and emotional and therefore physical health
    So, just think Positive Sensa :O
    so you can survive from cancer!
  • Hamza14 said:

Experts agree that what leads to a continual state of happiness has nothing to do with circumstances or material possessions, which can be fleeting.
    Rather, it comes from one’s outlook on life.

Fortunately, such an outlook can be cultivated and exercised, so that even the biggest curmudgeon on the block can take control of his or her mental and emotional and therefore physical health
    So, just think Positive Sensa :O
    so you can survive from cancer!

We'll Spoken :)

Thank You For Your Support
  • Don't give up. There are still people who needs you.
    If you keep fighting, you will be one of the survivors of Cancer.

All I can donate is Love <3 But I will support you!

Chemotherapy though O.O

May I ask what kind of Drugs they used on you?

You probably know the side effects X.X. But stay well and keep fighting!
  • I really dont know what drugs they use, my parents would know
  • I really dont know what drugs they use, my parents would know

Cisplatin.Carboplatin.Paclitaxel (Taxol)Albumin-bound paclitaxel (nab-paclitaxel, Abraxane)Docetaxel (Taxotere)Gemcitabine (Gemzar)Vinorelbine (Navelbine)Irinotecan (Camptosar) - I think, I searched on Google.

We are all supporting you and I would love to donate! What realm is it?
  • Furylucy's Donations!

I am part of mgn and fury helped set up this place for the donations. If you want feel free to friend me and we can chat :)
  • Wow sensational that really surprised me. I was crying while watching that video. I really hope you get better soon.
    -Captain Goat
    :Q:
  • SensationalSensational Member
    edited December 2016
    That's for you true support

Thanks*
This discussion has been closed.