Favourite/Least Favourite Game Features

Comments

• least favorite:the turkey gobbling soooo annoying
  • edited November 2016
    Oh, that's simple. My favorite would be the awesome flexibility of the game mechanics. My LEAST favorite is the player trading market. You know what I mean. :P

Now that I think about it, I kinda like seeing how many adults play this "kids' game" and I wish I could see more. But I won't blame it for being an oddity, so it's not a huge letdown.
  • I love trading and building
    but i was going to leave the game many times because scammers
    and it's hard to level up
  • Im from 2014 and i hate the new lobby cuz back then.. people roam around the over world and castle stamps is valued for design .. now because of lobby over world is dead.. and vends made the store tag .. dead.. back 2014 people go realm to realm, store to store .. worlds to worlds... so lively.. now. use lobby.. now go to most pop vend realm.. like pendragon realm..
  • If we're talking about the game here i'll exclude the people..
    Pros: I like the seasonal events and packs
    Cons: I hate the drastic price changes of things, bugs and what not ;-;.

The game is only boring if you make it boring ;w;
  • I hate the fact that when someone sends out a holla it sends out to 15 people first and then when you click it, it's too full. But other than that this game is amazing!! And I have a suggestion for next update. MAKE JETPACKS SO WE CAN FLY!!!!!! :3
  • UltimaZ said:

Im from 2014 and i hate the new lobby cuz back then.. people roam around the over world and castle stamps is valued for design .. now because of lobby over world is dead.. and vends made the store tag .. dead.. back 2014 people go realm to realm, store to store .. worlds to worlds... so lively.. now. use lobby.. now go to most pop vend realm.. like pendragon realm..

I know what you mean..
  • Horus said:

We value the opinions of our players, and so we want to hear you out.

What specific features do you like about the game?

And is there something you strongly dislike that's pushing you away from it?

We want to know!

the bugs :/
  • My favorite part of the game is the crafting I love crafting I've only been playing for 2 months on this account and Im already a lvl 32

I really dislike that there isn't a better way to connect stairs the best way to make a roof on a building is using scuplty blocks as you can intertwine them maybe add a stair system like in mincraft or a roof block or something
  • Personally i like everything about the game but i do have some things i'd like to point out as irritating

* i think fadey foam is a little too hard to make. Maybe change it 10 foam for every craft
    * scammers have already been pointed out so i won't go on with that
    * i think daily quests aren't very useful for higher level players. Perhaps giving more cubits for every 10 levels or so would make it more appealing
    * rooms and realms have gotten too expensive, it made me stop playing for 2 or 3 months because i couldn't do what i do best: building (now i'm clearing out all my rooms to start fresh XD which is kind of exciting but taking forever)

Keep up the good work cosmic cow games

No!dont change the fadey foam amount because im making tons of it and selling 2c each if it would change to 10 per craft its price could become even 2/c so no but rest is right
  • Favorite: Marble
    Least Favorite: Not enough quests hold events for players to make parkours so they can be added to a new quest pack!
  • dawni said:

- New players should receive some free cubits.. It's kind of weird to see the Cubic Castles community with naked people running around.

What no, that would be dumb. You could just create infinite accounts to get infinite cubits, the mad hatter perk was stupid enough.
  • edited January 2017
    fishstep said:

dawni said:

- New players should receive some free cubits.. It's kind of weird to see the Cubic Castles community with naked people running around.

What no, that would be dumb. You could just create infinite accounts to get infinite cubits, the mad hatter perk was stupid enough.
    Mad Hatter wasn't stupid! I mean, having it take up one perk slot when we can't (yet?) have all the perks is definitely something that should use improvement, but the idea is sound.

That said, I do agree about cautioning against hyperinflation.
  • I hate the fact that when someone sends out a holla it sends out to 15 people first and then when you click it, it's too full. But other than that this game is amazing!! And I have a suggestion for next update. MAKE JETPACKS SO WE CAN FLY!!!!!! :3

That would completly destroy parkour and back when the wing update frist came out the green message said that "They don't fly now but they might soon" its been atleast a year so theres a very little chance their going to create that update
  • Favorite: I have to say i just love everything about this game! though i also love how pets can find fossils. And another thing is , that my game dosen't lagg a bit!
    least favorite: i guess it would be leveling up anything actually, but it's normal not like i hate it lol. and i was thinking maybe more accesories for pets.
    New updates
    Friends

Dislikes:
    The lobby. Am I the only person who dislikes lobbies? Its not like I completely hate them, but I missed the old days when you hop from realm to realm to find realms, but now I guess people just go for the most popular ones.. Like Pen's Yard rentals.

• Dislikes:
    The lobby. Am I the only person who dislikes lobbies? Its not like I completely hate them, but I missed the old days when you hop from realm to realm to find realms, but now I guess people just go for the most popular ones.. Like Pen's Yard rentals.

Yeah even tho i'm not yet playing yet when there were no lobbies yet, overworld looks like a ghost town nowadays

• Dislikes:

Yeah even tho i'm not yet playing yet when there were no lobbies yet, overworld looks like a ghost town nowadays
    I missed those old times that when your realm is in your inventory, there is no way in but to place it. The overworld was very active back then. But now when lobbies came out... Yeah.
  • The satisfaction of a build/game that is only possible in cc. How you need to be rich to make a good realm
  • Co-Build its just a SUPER-SOURCE for scamming
  • Favorite feature:Good graphics,usually up to date with updates, very fun and a lot of stuff to do
    Least favorite:easy to be scammed,hard to get cubits,scammers and violators don't get punished. This one guy was goofing around with his username as Donald trump, but other people saying bad words and saying rude not appropriate things, and they didn't get punished...TRUMP DID
  • AejeongEonAejeongEon Member
    edited January 2017
    Favorite : Fade Foams and Ghost Foam
    Least favourite : In-game event, need more event like event for one month, event changed every month. I just play this and i'm little dissapointed when i miss Christmas event and now January have no event. Gotta need to wait for valentine >,<
  • My least fav feature is the lobbies most likely. Because before, the overworld was very active. And now:
  • Pro : I love the graphic, i love that we have a lot kind of block that we can use to buid, i love managing my vend shop tysm for adding a vend.

Con : the ability to change name or using a symbol and space on user name which a lot a people use for negatif thing.

Coz there is this person that change his name to "LazyDan!" And then running around scamming people,.. and people think that its me,.. dont confuse us pls,.

LAZYDAN and LazyDan! Is a different person !!!
  • Eu gosto da um brega e torço para ganhar este sorteio se gmhar irei vende-lá por 900k
    E eu não gosto mintiras, ou seja roubos
  • Estou com uma dúvida! Onde olhamos a quantidade de pessoas que nos denunciou?
  • English
  • i like everything about this game its perfect
  • I like the amazing art style but I don't like the anoying players who beg, scam or do bad things... just no. But this is one of the best games I know and I love this game :D
  • Pros-nice voxel artsy style, many rare and unusual clothing items to find
    Cons-not enough overworld diversity, aka there just is nothing interesting in the overworld, and some parts of it are just completely void of realms
This discussion has been closed.