Which Perks Better [Closed] Tysm Guys ;)

CubicSunCubicSun Member
edited December 2016 in Help Requests
Perks

Comments

• (Engineer 2) Comment it down :)
  • hydro expert is bugged
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

hydro expert is bugged

You can still make it work though

Also engineer is the best because with cubes you can wait those extra minutes and super xp gives a too low extra bonus
  • So Engineer Is THE BEST ???
    Yes, the other perks are also gettable later so no worries
  • Engineer better since you can make many things with screwdriver
  • Engineer 2 but maybe super xp if ur level 25-
  • edited December 2016
    Super XP, you'll be able to get Super XP 2,3 after it, also it's better if you want to go to level 30 faster ;)
    Hydro expert is almost useless, it just save some minutes, don't recommend, also most of the stuff that need Engineer 2 are easy to buy, also, believe me you would prefer getting EXP faster than just buying a perk to craft a Trash can and metal blocks.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    I'll have to agree with @Hamza14. Super XP is the way to go. You'll get more XP which will speed up the levelling up process to get more perks. I'd say the Hydro perk is more like a "side perk." You can just wait for the dehydrated cubes to hydrate. :P
  • Super xp would level u up faster, and if you go faster u could get those other 2 perks faster. I also agree with hamaza14 how hydro expert is useless
  • Engineer 2, as crafting is important and imo, the crafting perks are staple and some of the most important perks.
  • Super xp would level u up faster, and if you go faster u could get those other 2 perks faster. I also agree with hamaza14 how hydro expert is useless

''Hamaza14'' :Q:
  • But think of this, once u r full level u cannot use Super xp. Hydrator is useful in some thinking lets say u have a golden cube.
    3 weeks to hydrate. U can save 75.6 hours with the 15% hydrator perk!

But think of this, once u r full level u cannot use Super xp. Hydrator is useful in some thinking lets say u have a golden cube.
    3 weeks to hydrate. U can save 75.6 hours with the 15% hydrator perk!

also, if you are level 60 you have all the perks. so that means also xp. so if you take it low level you have the most profit of it :P
  • Enginner 2 and super xp are both important, but you need engineer first, then later the super xp
  • Rootbeerr said:

Engineer 2, as crafting is important and imo, the crafting perks are staple and some of the most important perks.

Good thing that I got all of the crafting perks when level came out :P