Ummmm I noticed I bein banned I have bein on holiday on Spain read down for more info

Well I bein on holiday to Spain btw I'm GrinderDj (helper) my brother has Bain at my house umm I came back noticed my password had changed so I reset I asked him bout this he said he had no idea I noticed my name had bein changed to *pilgrim* and I. Have a ban!!! Help have I bein hacked my lil bro Lewis said that he DIDENT do anything????????? (I only came back last night and iPad out of charge????

Comments

• So...Someone changed your name and went scamming people, I think that's why you got a ban
  • Oh but idk who did it CUS my lil bro said he DIDENT so could it be a hacker?
  • I feel like it might be your brother trolling you
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I think your bro DID it, hes just lying to get you angry/feared

He sayed he didnt do it, but how do you know hes not lying

Anyways, try contacting support, mostly they can figure out what happened and things like what ip address used and such
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    You can always contact support in regards to account issues and bans: http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • Ok thx everyone for your help really appreciate it
  • *pilgrim* said:

Oh but idk who did it CUS my lil bro said he DIDENT so could it be a hacker?

If your brother is young tell him that you've contacted support and that they've contacted police and stealing other ppl account is felony, and that police will soon find out what IP and what computer was used to manipulate your account, and that they will arrest the person who did it. :P

• I think it was a hacker ;-; Contact support about it
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Defo your brother. As you have been banned on your ip.
    If a hacker did it it would be a different ip that wouldve been banned.
  • It's Impossible to get hacked unless: you told someone your password, your password is password or 123456789 or your password is your birthday and you told everyone your birthday/year.
  • Or maybe its you. I was at one of your hollas, and there was a display blocking the spots next to your rental thing, coincidentally the space of a door... i asked for you to break a block, as I wanted to check, and after a bit, you banned me. It might be a hacker on your account though.
  • gdog said:

Defo your brother. As you have been banned on your ip.
    If a hacker did it it would be a different ip that wouldve been banned.

I was just going to say that...
    But if an account got banned, and someone with other IP used it, it will still be banned?
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Well you did say your password was changed so maybe your brother got on your Email, changed the password so he could get on and then did all this. @o@?
  • TY EVERYBODY FOR UR HELP AND TIME MY BROTHER HAS ADDMITED IT WAS HIM TY FOR YOUR TIME COTANA PLS CLOSE THIS THREAD @cortana
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    See? Brothers ussually does this things xD
This discussion has been closed.