Can someone send me a picture of a raw coal block?

I HAVE never seen one in my LIFE

Comments

• Is It RARE!!?!?!? Cause my Quest is to : To Mine 20 Raw Coal
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited November 2016
    It's just black ores on the side of mines. They're Coal Ores, which is basically Raw Coal :)
    And no they are not rare lol
  • i have gotten 250+ iron yet no coal 56+ silver yet no coal 50+ cubits yet no coal ;-;...
  • yup, they are really common in mines (especially in the desert). Also, if you come across quests like mine iron, silver, or gold, they are also found in these mines. ;)

rawcoal
  • MDoesGamingMDoesGaming Member
    edited November 2016
    I CANT FIND ANY W THE HECK

There is more gold than there is coal :/
  • There is more gold than there is coal :/

try to go on forest/mountain mine if u didnt yet...

• I have 24 coal as a quest, I did mine it but it still gave me nothing. Perhaps you have to mine it 24 times...?
  • redboat said:

I have 24 coal as a quest, I did mine it but it still gave me nothing. Perhaps you have to mine it 24 times...?

You have to mine it 24 times.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    redboat said:

I have 24 coal as a quest, I did mine it but it still gave me nothing. Perhaps you have to mine it 24 times...?

I am curious, how in the actual heck did you find this post?
  • PartyParty Member

redboat said:

was about to say that...
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Party said:

redboat said:

was about to say that...
    >:D
  • TyndaleTyndale Member

Party said:

redboat said:

was about to say that...
    It's obviously either:
    1. A stalker
    2. A person who hasn't been on the froums in ages and just now got on and has notifications from 2016
    3. A noob

I think we can all agree it's either 1. or 3.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    'Gold' said:

Party said:

redboat said:

was about to say that...
    It's obviously either:
    1. A stalker
    2. A person who hasn't been on the froums in ages and just now got on and has notifications from 2016
    3. A noob

4. uses the search bar in the top of the page and start scrolling trough the long list
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    scorto7 said:

'Gold' said:

Party said:

redboat said:

was about to say that...
    It's obviously either:
    1. A stalker
    3. A noob

4. uses the search bar in the top of the page and start scrolling trough the long list
    or that XD
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    5. Goes on google and asks the question, which will take him to similar pages, including this one.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

5. Goes on google and asks the question, which will take him to similar pages, including this one.

Yeah. A lot of the time when you google a Cubic Castles question an old forums thread comes up.
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited May 2019
    So, we're blaming Google now?

oh and also i think scorto's suggestion is most likely cuz redboat did make a thread asking. (and i also remember answering him -.-)
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Maybe the guy doesn't know about necroposting, and it was probably an accident. I have had the same thing happen to me before. It is easy to not pay attention to the date.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

oh and also i think scorto's suggestion is most likely cuz redboat did make a thread asking. (and i also remember answering him -.-)

It’s just a little coincidence that when you google what he was looking for, this thread is the first link. Just a tiny confidence we are blaming google.
  • oh lol
  • lucaaa795 said:

This is most likely what happened.

Google doesn't care how old something is, if it's still valid.
  • Googles dumb. oh and also try asking a google home how many legs does a horse hv it tells children that a horse has 4 legs and tells adults it has 6 legs XD
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    XD
  • 'Gold' said:

XD

badum tish

Maybe the guy doesn't know about necroposting, and it was probably an accident. I have had the same thing happen to me before. It is easy to not pay attention to the date.

yeah i dont pay attention to dates much
  • Same
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    @SirKewberth maybe close this?
  • I want this on the front page
  • Are you talking to me? Because if you are...
  • PartyParty Member
    redboat said:

Are you talking to me? Because if you are...

Oh?
  • You are aren't you.

I really don't want hatred to me all over again. Trying to get me down but you know what? I'm always trying to get back up. If I'm multiposting, just leave it to the mods. It's their problem to fix, not yours.

We good?
This discussion has been closed.