Christmas Update Suggestions

SnowiezSnowiez Member
edited November 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
These are just my personal suggestions everybody could write theirs too!
1.Chirstmas wigs (Mrs.calus wig and santa claus wig), Hats, Skirts, Shirts and decorations
2.Make the packs a little cheaper. Not everybody in cc are rich(including me). Some people can't EVER afford the packs or buying the stuff for over 1k from shops.
3. Giving cubits to everybody on Christmas Day so everybody will be happy

Comments

• 1.) I've had enough of wigs
    2.) A little cheaper? Well, I do not support this, because the devs need money too, and the common items will end up being super affordable.
    3.) oh! a free 5k to like a few thousand users! That'll do inflation good!
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited November 2016
    PEgaming said:

1.) I've had enough of wigs
    2.) A little cheaper? Well, I do not support this, because the devs need money too, and the common items will end up being super affordable.
    3.) oh! a free 5k to like a few thousand users! That'll do inflation good!

Ok u might be rich and could afford the packs but for me i gotta save up for ages and i hate wigs too but like a mrs claus only one color wig could be unique and nice and i didn't say 5k i didn't name any prices i said cubits i didn't say 5k cubits could even mean 100c and also could mean 1000k
  • *Saina* said:

3. Giving cubits to everybody on Christmas Day so everybody will be happy

yay
  • didnt they do 5k to everyone last year? and if the packs r cheaper, the items in the acks will become more common. but the wigs r a good idea +10 on that
  • didnt they do 5k to everyone last year? and if the packs r cheaper, the items in the acks will become more common. but the wigs r a good idea +10 on that

Lol idk about last year i only started playing on January this year. And by cheaper i mean like for example if the packs are gonna be 3k maybe make them 1.5k or 2k? Or like make 2 types of packs a cheap one with super rares and one with uncommon or rare stuff. And yeah i would really like to have a mrs. Claus wig