NAKED PARTY!

Mr. Pud's idea caught on! :P

Saturday November 19, 2016, join The Platinum Paladin in Cubic Town Center as he parades his Qbee skin around without any clothes, just like all the Level 0 Newbies on their first day of playing Cubic Castles!

The time is aimed for afternoon to evening (around 2PM to 8PM Eastern Time), and all are welcome. You don't have to strip if you *really* don't want to, but it would still be fun.

This is a purely social event, so there will be no prizes or rewards.

Comments

• Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited November 2016
    YEEEY
    GET YOUR DAMN CLOTHES OFF XD
    The strip part sounds too innaproprate tho...
  • Erm... *facepalm* this IS a kid's game ya know
  • Erm... *facepalm* this IS a kid's game ya know

Erm... *facepalm* there are nothing inappropriate on naked QBees ya know.
  • O_O this shouldn't exist
  • Yay! My old pal Jad :3
  • I was passing by but this wasn't what I expected
  • I was passing by but this wasn't what I expected

This sounds innapropriate I know, but in action it's pretty innocent, the way Platinum described the event wasn't so good tho....
  • still messed up (by the way calm down with that leveling up)
  • still messed up (by the way calm down with that leveling up)

What do you mean with calm down with that leveling up? xD
  • You're already level 17 it took me ages from 15-17
  • You're already level 17 it took me ages from 15-17

Oh okay xD
  • wait what time would that be in syrian time it's 1:12am now for some reason im here
  • edited November 2016
    LOL! Sorry for my word choice if it is off-putting. Point is, every Level 0 Newbie knows what a naked Qbee looks like. And unlike with Humans, there is nothing wrong with Qbees running around like the day they were born/made. :P

Also, I'm surprised to find so many adults playing a "kids' game". I ended up here by sheer chance from "Steam Roulette": http://www.thewheelhaus.com/allgames.php

Also add 7 hours to Syrian, so it'd be 9PM for Jad. And I thought you were going to college and away from the community! :P

P.S. Leveling can be done reasonably fast with a combination of Quest Pack and giving yourself a HUGE project to work on (like I did at Fort Knight). I mean I'm at TWENTY Seven! 27
  • wew.. I still remember when I started CC..
    other people who had "cool" clothes keeps calling me a nub o-o ..lol I love that (dont judge!) C:
  • edited February 2017

wew.. I still remember when I started CC..
    other people who had "cool" clothes keeps calling me a nub o-o ..lol I love that (dont judge!) C:

Hey, I judge everyone, even myself! :P But in all seriousness, I'm fine with people doing whatever they want.
  • first this isn't a kids game you can find people of all ages second why would you run around with no clothes (and with people calling you noob) third i said i can be online a little bit
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

first this isn't a kids game you can find people of all ages second why would you run around with no clothes (and with people calling you noob) third i said i can be online a little bit

Naked people are not the same as naked Qbees. There is nothing indecent about a naked Qbee.
    The last thing you would be worried about is being called a noob. It tells more about the persons that say those words then that it defines you at that moment.
  • first this isn't a kids game you can find people of all ages second why would you run around with no clothes (and with people calling you noob) third i said i can be online a little bit

To be honest, I think something like this would be a "great equalizer", showing that even Level 60 experts can have the same "outfit" as a Level 0 first-day player. It's also a reminder that all Qbees are created equal.
  • Still gonna make people think you're a weirdo and will get a bad photo of you
  • edited November 2016
    On one hand, it was a big hit. At the same time, on the other hand, we drew the attention of a couple mods. LOL because I can't believe how big this was. Plus, a couple individuals (I won't name anybody) decided to throw trash-spam on the ground, which partially disrupted the party. I may have to tweak the elements of events like this in the future, but I do want to host more events in the future.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Wouldn't draw our attention in the first place if someone didn't violate our rules. Trashing realms is against the guidelines as well as spamming hollas with some adult themed messages. We are a family-friendly community, majority of which consists of little kids and young teenagers, talking about something adult related in hollas and public realms never will be tolerated as we don't need any underage players to see such things.
  • edited November 2016
    Cortana said:

Wouldn't draw our attention in the first place if someone didn't violate our rules. Trashing realms is against the guidelines as well as spamming hollas with some adult themed messages. We are a family-friendly community, majority of which consists of little kids and young teenagers, talking about something adult related in hollas and public realms never will be tolerated as we don't need any underage players to see such things.

Fair enough. I hope *I* did nothing wrong, is what I mean by that. Thank you for your answer, though.

As for the other players, I am under the impression I can not moderate these kinds of events, never mind control their actions. If that can change, please tell me what I can do to improve the quality and engagement of such events.

Cortana said:

Fair enough. I hope *I* did nothing wrong, is what I mean by that. Thank you for your answer, though.

As for the other players, I am under the impression I can not moderate these kinds of events, never mind control their actions. If that can change, please tell me what can be done to improve the quality and engagement of such events.
    I addressed it to the other guy :) and I don't think you really can do much whilst hosting some events, especially in public realms as you can't use any additional tools to control the crowd (eg. mute bumpers, realm ban). So guess the only way is just to host it in your own realm and don't use hollawarps but the forums for advertising the event, if you want it to be friendly and peaceful. Hollawarps tend to attract all kinds of people, most of which don't even actually read what the holla was about or come over just to ruin the fun.
  • edited November 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • well for me Platinum didnt sound weird or anything
    for making this Event,
    when u started playing this game wasnt we all Naked Qbees?
    just think about that!!!

it always depends how somebody wanted to see such things !
    i read the Event and my thoughts was
    Ho why not, i mean we all started naked just many high Lvls started putting their Nose high in the sky and show off how rich they are ...
    i really meet often high lvl players in Lobby and they blame naked starter Peps with calling them naked and beeing poor Noobs!

just my thoughts

Honestly, as I said before, I thought it'd be a good equalizer where high-level players can be seen as on the same level as the new players with no money. It shouldn't be a shameful thing if you don't spend money to buy clothes in-game. :P

Also, most people chose to keep their outfits, when the whole point was to have naked Qbees (nothing wrong with naked Qbees, we all understand that). While I loved how many people visited, that percentage was a bit disappointing.

On a tangent, I don't know what video files are supported, or else I'd share the first couple minutes of the 20-minute event. I got the feeling it was cut short. And I loved how hectic and cluttered the Realm was, with people - not trash.
    edited November 2016

maybe close that Discussion for keeping game child friendly

If you're addressing this to me, I was talking about completely different things that happened in-game and are related to the event Paladin hosted as it was coming from one of the participants and was highly inappropriate along with violating our rules, and not the subject of this thread itself whatsoever. I don't find this event inappropriate as it's something we all used to be when we started playing. That's why the thread was left open in the first place.

• Cortana said:

If you're addressing this to me, I was talking about completely different things that happened in-game and are related to the event Paladin hosted as it was coming from one of the participants and was highly inappropriate along with violating our rules, and not the subject of this thread itself whatsoever. I don't find this event inappropriate as it's something we all used to be when we started playing. That's why the thread was left open in the first place.

Thank you. If you can help me with running events or suggest feedback for what to do with future events (specifically involving any "inappropriate" players that risk forcing a premature end to any such events), I am more than eager to receive those ideas.

Cortana said:

Thank you. If you can help me with running events or suggest feedback for what to do with future events (specifically involving any "inappropriate" players that risk forcing a premature end to any such events), I am more than eager to receive those ideas.
    Can just pm me when you'll host it next time, I might find some free time to help you monitor it if it's hosted during times I'm usually available at. Will be glad to help :)
  • Aw, look at Cortana being a super awesome Mod <3
  • edited November 2016
    Cortana said:

Cortana said:

Can just pm me when you'll host it next time, I might find some free time to help you monitor it if it's hosted during times I'm usually available at. Will be glad to help :)
    Thanks! Honestly, I don't know how I can pm you when you're not on my in-game friends list, and I can't find you in-game. I will need some help with that. Maybe you mean pm you via forums, which I can certainly do. Like I'll give a 15 minute heads-up next event.

But with all that out of the way, I will eagerly attempt to coordinate with you as best as I can.