I can't believe ppl can treat u like this and get away with it.

2»

Comments

•  *Silver *Silver Member
    edited November 2016
    I'm a girl Hamza..;P
  • I didn't follow you cupcake. I went to lobby and were said "that's the guy who unfriend me" and it all went downhill from there, turning to nasty comments
    edited November 2016
    Mhm.................................................................................................................

Did You hear me say sorry? Or.. Nvm .-.

One more time. I'm truly Sorry for what happen. But if you go to someone at a holla and call them a scammer and a hacker and don't have proof while that person wait's and give's them another chance to show them the realm/room.. That wouldn't do such thing and as you said you didn't know you'd run into me. well. You didn't even need to talk to me or shout my name at BillyBoo's raffle. Then everyone started hating on me..some tried to protect, but it was a big crowd. and I just wanted to leave. But you were still making the rumor's. You got me here. Anyways I'm sorry for existing and trying to talk to you.
  • CupcakeBunny is my friends.... I might talk to her as soon as I get to play on my Freddy account... (2017 .O_O.)
    edited November 2016
    Screenshot (221) You wanted me in jail, you got it and don't call me friends idiot x3
    Screenshot (214)
    #Elfie said:

CupcakeBunny is my friends.... I might talk to her as soon as I get to play on my Freddy account... (2017 .O_O.)

Meet me in da cubic jail >.>

• Kikoy`Kikoy` Member
    edited November 2016
    Ya'll, what in the whole entire world did cupcake do? Could you explain to me?
    Poor Cupcake bunny, stuck in jail.
    cupcake
  • And muted
  • We are behind à screen . Some people use this fact to insult people.But you can use it as an advantage, Just ignore the bad people, and be the good ;P
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    And then there's me, living in the distortion world knowing nothing ._.
  • Yo, people...
  • edited November 2016
    Angel said:

Bringing political matter and saying racial things like that towards someone is not ok and very uncalled for...especially on an international game with so many ethnicities and for someone to think its ok to bring real world issues like that into a kids game is sickening and I won't stand for it. As for players bullying each other like this is just wrong. You can really hurt someone's feelings in a way that you won't even understand and it can cause that person to have major issues mentally and physically.

Honestly, I'm so tough-skinned, I am nigh-invulnerable to such severe matters. That said, even *I* would grow irritated if not disgusted from such a performance.

And that's coming from a guy who is perfectly fine with bringing controversial matters into virtual social-spaces! Yes, I *can* have a civilized discussion about politics.

Point is, if there is ANYTHING I can do as an average player (or as the leader of the Order of Paladins) to correct such offensive behavior, send me to it! >:D

That said, there are always two sides to one story. Both people retaliating against perceived attacks, and one of them has to be the "loser" in that kind of struggle...That's the real tragedy. When neither are wrong, but one *has* to be punished. Whether that's sleep deprivation or Jedi wisdom, you be the judge.

All I know is, the spreading of rumors (especially false ones) to completely destroy another person's reputation...let's just say I've seen it before (but not (yet) in Cubic Castles). And the devastation truly is nothing short of monumental.
  • edited November 2016
    *Silver said:

Mhm.................................................................................................................

Did You hear me say sorry? Or.. Nvm .-.

One more time. I'm truly Sorry for what happen. But if you go to someone at a holla and call them a scammer and a hacker and don't have proof while that person wait's and give's them another chance to show them the realm/room.. That wouldn't do such thing and as you said you didn't know you'd run into me. well. You didn't even need to talk to me or shout my name at BillyBoo's raffle. Then everyone started hating on me..some tried to protect, but it was a big crowd. and I just wanted to leave. But you were still making the rumor's. You got me here. Anyways I'm sorry for existing and trying to talk to you.

Apparently dawg talked to ur sis and ur not innocent about the hacking thing.

*Silver said:

Screenshot (221) You wanted me in jail, you got it and don't call me friends idiot x3
    Screenshot (214)

#Elfie said:

CupcakeBunny is my friends.... I might talk to her as soon as I get to play on my Freddy account... (2017 .O_O.)

Meet me in da cubic jail >.>

When I referenced ur friends it was the ppl who attacked me in the lobby. CUS they helped you by saying mean things to me in the lobby.

Ya'll, what in the whole entire world did cupcake do? Could you explain to me?

Look at the first page Kiki...

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Ok shutting this down.
    Enough of the he said she said.
This discussion has been closed.