Scam Reports

Comments

• scammer: chocomale and a guy with random nummers (not the name)
    victim: many people
    scam: they did a payaway for 100c and when you go into it you only get a footprint while there are many robes and stuff on top

I'm just guessing the scammer...
    Blazer2121212121 or something like that?

• Stevenlol said:

scammer: chocomale and a guy with random nummers (not the name)
    scam: they did a payaway for 100c and when you go into it you only get a footprint while there are many robes and stuff on top

The other guy's name was: hmsnehdejf
    #Elfie said:

scammer: chocomale and a guy with random nummers (not the name)

I'm just guessing the scammer...
    Blazer2121212121 or something like that?

• I finnaly got scammed by those rent places...
    Scammer: Mr.Alone
    Victims: Me and another guy
    Losses: i lost 1k and the other person did also
    Tactic: super cheap rares, but when ppl bough, he get the items
  • lucaaa795 said:

Piratax10 said:

I finnaly got scammed by those rent places...
    Victims: Me and another guy
    Losses: i lost 1k and the other person did also
    Tactic: super cheap rares, but when ppl bough, he get the items

Realm name?
    Sadly idk, but hes doing hollas right now, i will try to enter it with a alt
  • Screenshot_2016-11-10-11-45-23
    The guy cursed when he lost 1k cause the owner took the cat
    Screenshot_2016-11-10-11-45-33
    Owner said "wooonn"Screenshot_2016-11-10-11-45-46
    He's laughing and happy cause he won free 1k
    Screenshot_2016-11-10-11-45-56
    Screenshot_2016-11-10-11-46-21
    I know his name is: Mr.Alone
  • Screenshot_2016-11-10-11-45-23

I discovered the name of the realm, its oh carly
  • Piratax10 said:

Screenshot_2016-11-10-11-45-23

I discovered the name of the realm, its oh carly
    ._. I can tell that scam realm within a blink of an eye
  • Scammer: Mr.Alone
    Realm: oh carly
    Method: Rent Blocks and an accomplice tunneled under the rental blocks.
    Victims: unknown
    Cubic Time: Thu Nov 10 11:46:20 2016

MrAlone rent vendor for red balloon and green/red scarf for 5k.
    20161110144600_1

Accomplice nestled under the rental blocks. His name is hidden out.
    20161110144543_1
  • scammer: cubit have 100c !!!!!!
    time: november 10 at 5:51 ,2016
    trick: changing item in the cash register he change knights helm to robe and banning
    scammed: about 450 cubits
    baned

yes blazingirl tell all your friends to keep them safe to that scammer
  • Screenshot_2016-11-11-22-19-55
    Screenshot_2016-11-11-22-17-40 I got more proof of Mr.Alone scamming
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Screenshot_2016-11-11-22-19-55

Thanks for the screens.
    #justice
  • gdog said:

Screenshot_2016-11-11-22-19-55

Thanks for the screens.
    #justice
    Np :3
  • Miss Joy said:

Realm: oh carly
    Method: Rent Blocks and an accomplice tunneled under the rental blocks.
    Victims: unknown
    Cubic Time: Thu Nov 10 11:46:20 2016

MrAlone rent vendor for red balloon and green/red scarf for 5k.
    20161110144600_1

Accomplice nestled under the rental blocks. His name is hidden out.
    20161110144543_1

Stalk much? XD hes like that one stalker you dont rven know is watching u
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited November 2016
    Scammers: *awesome girl* and Awesome_girl_pet, their main account: -Awesome_girl-
    Foundation Block Scam
    Cubic 2016-11-11 16-09-26-743
    Cubic 2016-11-11 16-09-29-582

Another one:
    Scammer: CamHam 18
    Cubic 2016-11-11 16-39-52-345
    Cubic 2016-11-11 16-39-56-635
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited November 2016
    Scammer: DoMo-KuN

Helper: 3xotic (saying no scam and stuff, domo even gave her a FREE warp cola to make the ppl pay)

Crime: payway with low prizes and big prices

Bad prizes: beanys, SHIRTS, 1 polka trunk (not worth) and more...

Victims: d_oggy (got a beany and the price of the payway was 100-500)

Tactics: first he did the holla and said that the payaway was 500C, later he lowered to 300 and then 100, but only d_oggy paied and got a beany...

LATER he did a "triviaway" and he asked questions such as: i am a scammer, true or false?
    And then he did impossible questions such as am i 20?, and who answered wrong got exploded by a Q-bee bomb, he only did this "triviaway" to make ppl dont report him...

Then he started saying that ppl dont trusted him and stopped doing giveaways!

Photos:

As you can see here, it was the start of the payaway, lots o ppl, and 3xotic trying to suppor him

In my ipad the second image isnt appearing, idk if im lagging or something
    But if guys cant see the image its here: https://i.imgsafe.org/767c4a7951.png

Here, he was giving up of the "triviaway" and look, 3xotic again...
  • Scammer: oh carly and Mr.Alone
    Foundation Block Scam

Finally caught them...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    mods should be able to get into the realm setup to unperm people.... that way people cant go on again or have to start all the way over again

serves them right >:)
  • edited November 2016
    Stevenlol said:

Scammer: oh carly and Mr.Alone
    Foundation Block Scam

Finally caught them...

Nice! :D
  • Stevenlol said:

Scammer: oh carly and Mr.Alone
    Foundation Block Scam

Finally caught them...

Wow... It seems that, the scammers are getting smarter to scam with new items...
  • Piratax10 said:

Helper: 3xotic (saying no scam and stuff, domo even gave her a FREE warp cola to make the ppl pay)

Tactics: first he did the holla and said that the payaway was 500C, later he lowered to 300 and then 100, but only d_oggy paied and got a beany...

LATER he did a "triviaway" and he asked questions such as: i am a scammer, true or false?
    And then he did impossible questions such as am i 20?, and who answered wrong got exploded by a Q-bee bomb, he only did this "triviaway" to make ppl dont report him...

Photos:

As you can see here, it was the start of the payaway, lots o ppl, and 3xotic trying to suppor him

he gave me a free warp crunch that led to the payaway, i was watching carefully as the first 3 items are worth 20c only. after the 3 items are gone, the good items are now showing up (worth up to 100c only) thus the Qbees didn't pay for the warp crunch. He/She just placed a Gather Bumper inside the payaway then randomly choosing peeps 1 by 1. I'm supporting him because this type of issues are always happening to me too. I know what it feels like. Stop judging me, you dont know me yet. :)
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited November 2016
    3xotic said:

Piratax10 said:

Photos:

he gave me a free warp crunch that led to the payaway, i was watching carefully as the first 3 items are worth 20c only. after the 3 items are gone, the good items are now showing up (worth up to 100c only) thus the Qbees didn't pay for the warp crunch. He/She just placed a Gather Bumper inside the payaway then randomly choosing peeps 1 by 1. I'm supporting him because this type of issues are always happening to me too. I know what it feels like. Stop judging me, you dont know me yet. :)
    You MAY be right...
    BUT you was reported several times and i saw you scamming, you can lie to others, but not to me, i will never trust you...

Btw, before he choosing one by one, he wait 50% of the qbees leave...
    And i dont want replies to wont start a fight and end closing this important thread...
  • Scammer: Jeremy Du 13
    Vending Scam
    Cubic 2016-11-13 11-45-52-322
  • SCAMMER : Juan cuarenta
    Fake vending they arent connected.IMG_0126
    IMG_0125
  • Piratax10 said:

3xotic said:

Piratax10 said:

Photos:

You MAY be right...
    BUT you was reported several times and i saw you scamming, you can lie to others, but not to me, i will never trust you...

And i dont want replies to wont start a fight and end closing this important thread...
    I may be what my enemies desire me to be, yet never an accusation are they able to hurl against me which makes me blush or lower my forehead; and I hope that God will be merciful enough with me, to prevent me from committing one of those faults which would involve other players who hasn't done anything wrong.
  • 3xotic said:

Piratax10 said:

3xotic said:

Piratax10 said:

Photos:

You MAY be right...

I may be what my enemies desire me to be, yet never an accusation are they able to hurl against me which makes me blush or lower my forehead; and I hope that God will be merciful enough with me, to prevent me from committing one of those faults which would involve other players who hasn't done anything wrong.
    Then atleast stop supporting scammers...
    You already supported a scammer and a person that scammed in the past...
    I will not mention names.
  • Screenshot_2016-11-15-15-14-31
    Screenshot_2016-11-15-15-16-03
    Screenshot_2016-11-15-15-16-20
    Scammer : Rivaldi02
    Victims : Idk...
    Trick : Foundation Block Scam
  • Piratax10 said:

3xotic said:

Piratax10 said:

3xotic said:

Piratax10 said:

Photos:

You MAY be right...

Then atleast stop supporting scammers...
    You already supported a scammer and a person that scammed in the past...
    I will not mention names.
    Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.
  • Croubict said:

Screenshot_2016-11-15-15-14-31
    Screenshot_2016-11-15-15-16-03
    Screenshot_2016-11-15-15-16-20
    Scammer : Rivaldi02
    Victims : Idk...
    Trick : Foundation Block Scam

It doesn't make any sense to me.. XD
    But ok..
    Scammer: (I don't know His nickname) I Think it's JakeAndFin
    His realm Name: JakeAndFin
    Reason: He is doing scam with foundation blocks and 1 hour bumpers.
    Anyway I don't know how He/She do this.
This discussion has been closed.