Cubic Castles' Yakroo Anniversary!

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
Screenshot_2016-11-09-06-49-16
*Insert Super Long Speech Here* XD
Hmmm Where Should I Begin?
Nov. 9, 2015, Yakroo Was Born In The Amazing Cubic World And After Months Of Meeting Unique Awesome Qbees Who Have Been With Him Since He Was A Noob Until He Became A Good Qbee Bcuz Of Them, Hope That Everyone Will Cherish All The Memories Like Him And Know That U Guys & Gals Will Always Be A Part Of His Qbee Heart.
I Thank My Lil Bro For Inviting Me To The Game And Thank @SirKewberth & @CosmicCow And All Who Contributed To Make This Game.

So Tell Me A Good Way To CELEBRATE! Haha

Comments

• good pic :-)
    Happy 1st Anniversary as CC Player!!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    :') yak grew up
  • I'm older than Yak... I'm older than yak... I'M OLDER THAN YAK, ERMAGERD. I started on August 16th! YUS
  • Happy CC Anniversary Yakie <3
    We shall party with you :D
  • Happy Yakroo Anniversary!
  • you should make a place called Yak's ville cuz why not ;w;
  • You should have a firework show Yakroo, oh and a barbie because the last part is "roo" and in AUS we have kangaroo's and we love a good barbie.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Congrats yakkie!!!
  • Happy Anniversary Yak
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Grats yak! :D
    While iam figuring when did i first started...
  • Happy anniversary Yak!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Grats yak! :D
    While iam figuring when did i first started...

Just use an info bumper on your starter realm, if nececary i can help with a info bumper, though i want it back :3
  • Happy 1st Anniversary, Yakieroo.

HPA's proud of you always. :D
  • Happy bday yakroo, and wow, i joined on april of 2015 0.o
  • HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, YAKIE!
    ♡Much love my PATD buddy ♡
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    edited November 2020
    Lol sorry for bringing political stuff here, can someone erase this msg and the one below it?
  • edited November 2020
    Comment removed at Yakroo's request.

• I joined in november 2014
    Thanks For All The Greets :D <3
    From a year and now 5years has passed how the time flies so fast, i still remember most of it especially the happy days. Had some highs, had some lows, had some weird phase Where I Typed Like This *cringe
    But the truth is Cubic Castles saved me from depression and it was all bcuz of the community. Sure there were some bad apples but i was lucky too meet so many unique and inspiring people, and im so grateful that u were part of my journey and i was in urs. And i cant thank u enough, maybe i did some mistakes on my end intentionally or by accident, I take full responsibility in my actions or words. And im sorry if i hurt u or made u feel uncomfotable, i ask for only ur forgiveness and if u do forgive me, i hope u can have ur peace of mind. I swear i have learned and i will always try to change for the better. I wish i could list all the friends i have made in the last 5years and give u all a tight hug. Maybe this is goodbye but i wanna say i believe in all of u, i know im just 1 qbee out of millions but this qbee has grown a heart full of happiness and love. I love you all and i wish all the best and be safe. Spread kindness, keep creating, inspire, celebrate!
    Cheers For That -Yakroo

Ps. Special thanks again to @SirKewberth and the dev team, also the mods keep up the good job but dont forget to take care of yourselves too <3
  • Goodbye Yak, you will be missed a lot. Our little slyme boi is all grown up :')
    Wishing you all the best in irl and we're glad you enjoyed your stay in this little community
    Take care as well and stay awesome

- Isda
  • It's nice to meet with you " The legendary Yakroo". It's an honour to meet with you. Take care and stay safe.
  • Yaki my friend :) You will be missed much on cc. Who’s gonna scold me for leaving glass all over my shop or remind me of how much I hate parkour. Who’s gonna keep me company during events and take my relics, eggs, or mash? I will miss your meme’s, your builds and build tours, and jus hanging out and having fun. All who know you know that all you do is out of the kindness of your heart and concern for others. You’ve helped so many including myself to get through some tough situations. You are the best friend anyone could have. Best wishes on your next journey. Hugs :)
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited November 2020
    Im not good at making huge "goodbye" sentences, but all i can say is that we both find ourselves in the same situation, cc has helped me a lot with my depression and social isolation as well (in real life, i couldn't find true friendship til the third freaking year of high school!) also it is normal to be "cringy" on the start, i was like that as well so avoid feeling bad for it xD. i eventually quit after 5 long years of gameplay as well..

Goodbye my friend Yakroo, you will never be forgotten!

- Piratax10
  • I remember meeting you last year with JustMeg, forming a small clan. It's sad seeing you go, especially because things were never dull around you, even if we hardly hung out. I do know for a fact that all your friends are going to miss you, and will await your return one day. I hope you realize that you still have a huge crowd of people that support and will cherish all the memories you made with them. Happy trails, you slyme!
    -Cats
  • I will miss you a lot Yakroo, I met you since.. I think 2018 (can't remember ;-; it has been too long). I can't remember much about how did we met >_>, but I was a newbie that time and you treated me so good. I almost tp you every time whenever you are online in-game because you were one of my best friend. It's sad to see you have to leave the game but you've shared your kindness to all your friends in the game which probably inspired some of the players to be kind to another as well. I'm bad at making good bye message lol..(unless it's Chinese). Anyway, I hope you can come back to the game whenever you want to, we would like to see you and talk with you again lol. Farewell one of my best friend ^^
    -Alvin A.
  • You humble heart will be missed <3