Edge mining?

WuffyWuffy Member
edited November 2016 in Help Requests
It is my sixth times in mines, i can't find any of ores in the edge of the every mines and i start wondering does devs remove edge mining?

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited November 2016
    Not to my knowledge. Which types of mines are you checking usually? I find it's more difficult to find ores on the sides of Mountain, Tropical, and Forest Mines. Arctic and Desert you shouldn't have a problem :)
  • I don't think they have removed it, what mines did you try edge mining on?
    It also could you just got super unlucky and didn't find any

I usually edge mine on Mountain mines and desert.
  • Mountain mines 2
    Forest mines 3
    Arctic mines 1
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Wuffy said:

Mountain mines 2
    Forest mines 3
    Arctic mines 1

try a desert mine, they are ussually full of ores on the sides
  • There used to be loads of ores on the side edge in a desert mine but nowadays it's hard to find "loads of em"
  • mantab jiwa

There used to be loads of ores on the side edge in a desert mine but nowadays it's hard to find "loads of em"

thats because the mine increased in size, i think you already knowed that but maybe for other too
  • There used to be loads of ores on the side edge in a desert mine but nowadays it's hard to find "loads of em"

thats because the mine increased in size, i think you already knowed that but maybe for other too
    Only spyre mines got to 100x100

Correct me if I'm wrong ^^

There used to be loads of ores on the side edge in a desert mine but nowadays it's hard to find "loads of em"

Only spyre mines got to 100x100

Correct me if I'm wrong ^^

honestly i dont know myself for sure, but it looks like other mines also got increased
  • i've been away for quite long, probably you're right
    but i still can't find gold ores in any mines ;-;
    maybe, bad luck is real
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Wuffy said:

i've been away for quite long, probably you're right
    but i still can't find gold ores in any mines ;-;
    maybe, bad luck is real

Gold is harder to find on the side now, it's really up to luck