*>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
edited August 2018 in Community

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Awww sad to see you go. Btw, i like ys too (well, if you mean the game atleast)
  • Dang... Well, see ya dude. Good luck with school! :D

(Btw I got a 9/20 for French... so don't feel bad until you get lower ;-;)
  • WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? why? (/'~')/
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited November 2016

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? why? (/'~')/

Real life problems c: Life comes first in everything <3

I got a 54 on my last social studies test ;3; I felt like having a total tantrum right there! I hope I get a good grade for my exams, guess I better start hitting dem books -.-

• LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited November 2016
    D: so you're really decided to quit..... Well See ya and Good luck ^-^ maybe I'm still here when you're back
  • ._. Do you really have to leave us? Please come back during long holidays or breaks, good luck with studing!
    I got a 70 on my last social studies test(I failed that single test so hard)
  • Stevenlol said:

._. Do you really have to leave us? Please come back during long holidays or breaks, good luck with studing!

Who knows? I might have a change of heart c:
  • Aw I'll hopefully see you online on the holidays! GoodLuck with everything! And with your hamsters! C:
  • Stevenlol said:

._. Do you really have to leave us? Please come back during long holidays or breaks, good luck with studing!

Lol i got a 4/20 for mandarin .___.ll Anyways cya jess
  • Aw nuuuuu Jess ;w;
    I'll keep stalking you on dA tho <3
    Hopefully you have time to do some art :3
  • Aw nuuuuu Jess ;w;
    I'll keep stalking you on dA tho <3
    Hopefully you have time to do some art :3</p>

O___________O

*>Jess<* said:

As you can see, the forums are boring me too now, so I have officially decided to quit the forums as well, I will visit every once in a while, but will not comment on discussions (except for my own) or reply to your PMs.

School has been getting in the way of my friendships and game time, and I have A LOT of pressure on me. Exams next Tuesday, gymnastics competition this Sunday, and I'm literally failing Social Studies and science, and we might get a book report this weekend to do too, and it's in Chinese... which I hate reading. I won't be posting much status updates due to: Nothing to do, no clue what to write, and that's it, I'm the only YS fan here (sad story. not.), so none of you have interest really... so I shall leave what's left of the best of me, and give it to you guys to enjoy.

I.. just think... that things have really been going downhill on the forums lately... when I first came, there used to be 100~200 notifications each day I visited, and slowly, those notifications have been lowering. For example, I decided to do a little experiment and see how long it would take for me to reach 3k notifications, it's been almost half (or more) a month now and I haven't touched the button, how many did I get? About 700. Rather, one, I don't comment a lot, so it doesn't give me the notification, or two, my theory is right, and thing have been going downhill.

Maybe I'll be back, I just really need a break, let's say... when my 1st semester ends and I get a 3 week break, I'll do a little visit on CC, shall I?

Also, I will be using my activity wall as a tiny art discussion sort of thing, where I can post a few of my doodles (and no, they won't be YS, I know I've killed a lot of people out there with it c':). I've been spending my free time watching Yamio (best. chibi. artist. ever.) and I've sorta learned from it, with all the layering and such. If you don't know her, and you plan on becoming an chibi artist, why not just check her out now?:

DeviantArt: http://yamio.deviantart.com/
    YouTube: (Just type Yamio in the search bar and it should show up, the link isn't working for some reason, smh.)
    ~~~~

Good times on the forums, been here for 9 months <3 and I've really enjoyed it. Thank you all for EVERYTHING. And NONE of you will be forgotten.

Bai, my kawaii fwiends <33</p>

Bye Jess although we havnt met much lol
  • nuuuu .-. well goodluck with everything, and chu must visit us all once in a while :P