Robes/Skirts + Craftmaster =...

Well, that equals to duplicated robes and skirts.
How does this work?
Simple. Just press "craft" when dying robes or skirts. Every once in a while Craftmaster will activate. This really should be fixed.

Comments

• @CosmicCow @SirKewberth Please check this o-o Sounds important
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited October 2016
    A weird glitch that's similar has happened to me before. When I'm crafting shirts and pants (Let's say that I had 25 cotton) I keep tapping "craft" not craft max, because I get more exp out of this. I don't have the craftmaster perk. I start to lag and keep tapping the craft button. Nothing comes out. When the lagging stops, like, 5 million shirts and pants come out o_O Anyone experienced this before?
  • Hmm I forgot about robes and skirts while telling kewb about tutus and cowls.. Thanks PE. @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited October 2016
    I thought this was patched ages back.
    I used to do this with skirts and the like.
    #Elfie said:

A weird glitch that's similar has happened to me before. When I'm crafting shirts and pants (Let's say that I had 25 cotton) I keep tapping "craft" not craft max, because I get more exp out of this. I don't have the craftmaster perk. I start to lag and keep tapping the craft button. Nothing comes out. When the lagging stops, like, 5 million shirts and pants come out o_O Anyone experienced this before?

That's due to your connection.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited October 2016
    Now everyone reading starts crafting maximum stuffs........... lols.
  • I just realized that yesterday too, when I was dyeing a pants black, it double crafted it
  • Pants and shirts i think are supposed to be able to be duped, the rest isnt.. I think they are fixing it now, server restart to fix bug. Id assume this was it....
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited October 2016
    gdog said:

I thought this was patched ages back.
    I used to do this with skirts and the like.

#Elfie said:

That's due to your connection.
    Huh. Interesting... Well, it just happens with shirts and pants. These don't matter that much anyway :P I'm pretty sure that the skirts, cowls, tutus and stuff glitch would be fixed soon. Otherwise, FREE FLOWER SKURTSSSSSSS

edited October 2016
    I just checked and it doesn't seem to effect Robes Skirts etc.
    So yes i believe the server restart was to remove the exploit.

• gdog said:

They shut down server to fix bug a bit ago... So im guessing this was the bug and that it was fixed...
    Kind of a shame.. Would have been nice to add robes n skirts to craftables. Since the basic wear is only pants/shirt. Maybe if we ask really nice they could add in a plain craftable skirt for us?

gdog said:

They shut down server to fix bug a bit ago... So im guessing this was the bug and that it was fixed...
    Kind of a shame.. Would have been nice to add robes n skirts to craftables. Since the basic wear is only pants/shirt. Maybe if we ask really nice they could add in a plain craftable skirt for us?
    They removed the bug for 2 reasons.
    1, people would make loads to sell.
    2, people would make loads to recube