Halloween Competition Copies

GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
Anyone else been having people copy their competition house designs ?
I am on my 4th restart due to people copying my house, because people who copy get disqualified.
Along with that, Nolana is my neighbor in the Comp, and like 5 houses down a guy copied her house and claimed it as his own design.
The only way I can avoid this, is by checking the CC website and seeing when there are a few people online and going on to build then.
Then when I log off I have to remove all lights to reduce visibility and cover the visible parts in scaff.
What's your method to block of cheaters ?

Comments

•   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    edited October 2016
    lol I've had a few copy some things on my home as well and I was thinking the same thing on how the admins would know who legitimately thought of their own ideas instead of copying others? '-' and I'm actually scared to rebuild due to people copying that as well >.<
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Cant place a hidey bumper on plots, chatting through whispers wont help cover the builds xD and I already bought my plot, and there will always be a lot of people in the realm because its a massive event
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Horus and I check contest realms many times a day, we see when people start building and what they build. So there likely won't be issues seeing who's the original builder. :)
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Ok cool. Thanks Tana
This discussion has been closed.