How many Easter umbrellas left?

From the amount of 51 umbrellas some of the people owning them are inactive or banned. Im just wanting to keep track of all the umbrellas. From me 4 are lost thats 47 left. If you know anything about the others please reply below.

Comments

• lisk said:

From the amount of 51 umbrellas some of the people owning them are inactive or banned. Im just wanting to keep track of all the umbrellas. From me 4 are lost thats 47 left. If you know anything about the others please reply below.

My FREIND has 3
  • Helles has one
  • I have 1.
  • GenexGenex Member
    edited October 2016
    Amount Of Umbrellas: _BillyBoo: 3
    _Dread:8
    _MA:1
    _Rabbi:1
    _Perfct:1
    _Reaper Bear:1
    _Helles:1
    _You:4
    _Momo:1
    _annie-codydoo:1
    _Lambros:1 i think.
    _Noe Nt:1
    That's all i can remember

• xNexy_ has one
  • I heard someone lost 3 umbrellas in first few days when they were first released to public.
    KnoP have...7 or 8?Ya.Also rabbi have 1 or 2.I know a guy who have 1 or 2 aswell (Arcade GO or somerhin) but he doesnt play anymore..
    Reaper Bear have one aswell

Knop have 9 xd
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

We can ask a admin to check how many are in game right now (I think they can track down all umbrellas lol)
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

That wont have any point i think, as long as they didnt despawn (i dont think anyone let it lay around) it will say 51 anyways

Also @lisk HOW DID YOU LOSE 4 UMBRELLA'S?
  • I have one ^^
  • We can ask a admin to check how many are in game right now (I think they can track down all umbrellas lol)
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

That wont have any point i think, as long as they didnt despawn (i dont think anyone let it lay around) it will say 51 anyways

Yeah 4 are gone from the game cause of me. Yeah i got banned.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    CD87 has one
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I gots one
  • Takuuro got one
  • Ravens had one but it got scammed from him i think, or he just sold it xD
  • Ravens had one but it got scammed from him i think, or he just sold it xD

Eagence autocorrect to Raven ._. sorry for any confusion
  • Ks.Ks. Member
    O.o when I have 1 o.O
    Did I hax for one..... >.<
  • lisk said:

We can ask a admin to check how many are in game right now (I think they can track down all umbrellas lol)
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Banned?Dx why
    Theres a reason why i only played for 3 months and decided to collect rare items.
  • lisk said:

lisk said:

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Banned?Dx why
    Theres a reason why i only played for 3 months and decided to collect rare items.
    Tell us the reason please!
  • BabyBlueTV had one. Had*