could have o'que

could put Panda Kit, also pulling power players who are in their realm to the place where you are, Bride and Groom Kit kit and be able to marry in the game because it would be great to marry a person in this game would be perfect

Comments

• Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited October 2016
    no no , i dont like Mary thingy. CC is not romance game bruh . sorry 1-
  • Agree with Aj Baryza, this not a dating game, and what do you mean by panda kit?!?
    1-
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Dating isnt allowed in the game.... -100000
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • -1 Sorry, If you want to qbee date, then, go get a mannequin and get a few wigs.
  • - Angelica -- Angelica - Member
    edited October 2016
    No marriage :/
    I once had a dream that there was this big machine with four seats on it, each seat was a different family member, dad, mom, sister, brother. When all seats were filled, you got a pink badge that said your role in the family and the name of the family you were in. Weird dream .-.
  • even if it was used to play a innocent dating roleplay, things would get bad
  • I think it would be cute to do some kind of Valentines thing like that, but dating isnt allowed, but still good ideas +1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • -1 .... Sowy to say this, but biggest fail of the forums. Don't change the game as you like it, If you don' t like it, don't make it bad for the others , just find a new game.
  • edited October 2016
    Honestly, would be nice (Star Wars Galaxies had marriage in-game), except remember: just about everybody in-game is under 18. Staff like moderators and developers are, for obvious reasons, excused from that demographic generalization/stereotype.