an easy way to find cave mines (new)

TheRedNinjaTheRedNinja Member
edited October 2016 in Help Requests
Every one says
"Look for a clump of mountain glass"

THIS TAKES EFFORT!

Get some bombs(best to be qbee bomb)

Then kill youself by placing a bomb and standing right next to it.
It doesn't matter where you are even ontop of the entrance door.
If you die and dont spawn at the entrance door then you have found the entry to a CAVERN MINE.
Jusy walk forward and you will go in.

Hope his helped you :3

P.S. Bring torches / candles

EDIT: ¤Cavern mines are only accessible via mountain mines
¤Beehives can kill you as well if you have no bombs / cubits

Comments

• it is easyer and cheaper to use beehouses to kill yourself :/
  • TheRedNinjaTheRedNinja Member
    edited October 2016

it is easyer and cheaper to use beehouses to kill yourself :/

Yes, but you must be in a mountain mine. I will add it now

EDIT:Wait. There are beehives in nountain mines ._. I will add it now thanks

• althoght there are always some noobs that take your candles and mushrooms and crystals
  • There has been beehives in the mountain mines and the caves may not be lit in some areas. Most areas are lit by lava, crystals, or deep mushrooms.
  • That glitch has been fix. Instead of wasting cubits on bomb why don't you find mountain grass that is set up like this:

cave mine entrance

Dig around and go for cave :D
  • TheRedNinjaTheRedNinja Member
    edited October 2016
    Djedo said:

That glitch has been fix. Instead of wasting cubits on bomb why don't you find mountain grass that is set up like this:

cave mine entrance

Dig around and go for cave :D

Yes, i see this but this takes a long time and sometimes you might not notice it so it is easier for a lot of people to die using beehives / bombs
    It's also so much quicker

Also it still works for me :) i can use this way :3 hopefully it works for others
  • I don't think the bomb/beehive trick works anymore, and @CanItBeDone can prove it. Everytime we enter a mountain mine, I try it first, we both respawn at the door, so we just walk around and search it, guess what we found one
  • still works for me and my friends (i won't say name's because i have a lot)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    It works not fully anymore, if your lucky it works sometimes but not always
  • It works not fully anymore, if your lucky it works sometimes but not always

They are not in every mine only somr and when i find one i ask the person in the mine (if some one is there) how they got here and 60% of the time they day bombs. Plus it always works for my friends

• It works not fully anymore, if your lucky it works sometimes but not always

They are not in every mine only somr and when i find one i ask the person in the mine (if some one is there) how they got here and 60% of the time they day bombs. Plus it always works for my friends

Well bomb yourself to cave mine than :D
    It's good that all bombers end up in same mine, that's why I get always an empty mine

XD

It works not fully anymore, if your lucky it works sometimes but not always

Well, i always check afterwards for the portal, sometimes if i do it i dont go to the cave portal and in some occasions i do go to it (and the portal is in both cases)
  • SingCatSingCat Member
    edited October 2016
    I have a problem on the mode adventure won 18 stars. And if after the capture of these stars should be some reward?Screenshot_2016-10-22-16-50-48

• I think they should make caves easier to find as it's already difficult to explore one ;n;, specially when you leave your torches behind.
    SingCat said:

I have a problem on the mode adventure won 18 stars. And if after the capture of these stars should be some reward?Screenshot_2016-10-22-16-50-48

No, there is no bonus. Just for fum to collect
  • SingCat said:

No, there is no bonus. Just for fum to collect
    Off topic
    I would advise making a new thread for this