t.o.CreatorXt.o.CreatorX Member
edited October 2016 in Community
I Wish , I Can Fly (YAY its posible with Sub-Vampire Head) lol
Have Cubit Generator that give me cubic every sec :O

WHAT UR WISH?
What Do u want?
Share it to the World!

Comments

• A costume that can transform you into any pet.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I wish i have unlimited wish
  • I wish that there were pet penguins in the game
  • my first wich would be endless wich's and using one of the endless wich's i would wich that i have a thing that give's me 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000c per sec
  • A day i get enough c to build a awesome realm with a clanstone

I wish that there were pet penguins in the game

Thats my bros wish also lol
  • Now I can Fly with Sub-Vampire Head ,, ty horus for it
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    In real life i would wish for dragon wings where i can fly with

Ingame: no more scammer!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

IRL i wish to pass this year with good grades in school and go to a nice school next year
    IG i wish Rev's case to be solved and he back in game.Also i want to be rich again

Rich AGAIN? You have 1.5mil xD, you dont call that rich?
  • IRL i wish to pass this year with good grades in school and go to a nice school next year
    IG i wish Rev's case to be solved and he back in game.Also i want to be rich again

xD, he's rich in items, not in cubits right now
  • i have many account's made to stalk some people and i know how rich lucaaaa795 is and he is saying the truth he doesn't have 1.5m anymore and he is not that rich in item's all that im saying is that lucaaaa795 is telling the truth
  • I wish that someone would come to me and dinate a gold cube lol I've been dying for one...
  • I wish that someone would come to me and dinate a gold cube lol I've been dying for one...

you can go mine for one it is rare but you can do it i got a green one once and you are way better than me so you surely can find one
  • I wish our community was full of happy people who were all friends and never scammed xD
  • if you can't mine gold cube how do you get them i know you can get gold from green
  • i would assume that they are very small because green is worth 2k and gold is worth 25k i think

you can go mine for one it is rare but you can do it i got a green one once and you are way better than me so you surely can find one
    u Can't get a golden dehydrated cube from mining.
    lunarci said:

I wish our community was full of happy people who were all friends and never scammed xD

I wished for that few months ago...But with the new vending machines all my hopes dissapeared..Looks like those scammers will stay around forever i guess lol :/

With every new update, people will undoubtedly find a new way to scam. Like with prize dispensers-payaway. I was honestly joking because there are so little scammers now that it doesn't really affect me anymore. And anyways, most 'scams' are so obvious that people shouldn't fall for them lol
  • I wish for ride-able mounts in game!!! And for every scammer to have a nose that grows like pinnochio so we would know immediately when we see them they are scammer.... Then all community could throw tomatoes on them n chase them off!