Idk but I dont wanna get stuck on this..

WAIT HOLD UP!
FANCY?!
PERK LVL 1?!
AM I STUCK WITH THE FOUNT I HAVE NOW?!
I WANT LVL 5 OF IT :C
NOT DECORATIVE?!
fancy1 fancy2
WHAT?!
HOW COME NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING?!
THIS IS CRAZY?! WHA?!

Comments

• I've seen this too @CosmicCow or @SirKewberth please fix this
  • This has happened to me as well on my iPad. It shows up as Fancy, and when I try to choose the perk (on the level up pop-up) it doesn't work.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    yea it says fancy, I was happy for a sec because I wanted fancy back xD it's still level 3 even though it says level 1..
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    wow weird
  • its a glitch its been there for a whileeeeee ;;
  • SirK said on the other discussion that it is prep for the new level cap
  • The new update changed my font to level 1 font. o-o
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    All decos are their own perk now, that's why it was reset. You need to obtain it as separate perks now. There's a thread with explanation: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7609/about-font-perks-the-changes#latest
  • edited November 2016
    Cortana said:

All decos are their own perk now, that's why it was reset. You need to obtain it as separate perks now. There's a thread with explanation: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7609/about-font-perks-the-changes#latest

So I just lost 3 levels basically...?

EDIT:
    Plus I saw this..
    Lvl 9 with robotic font?!
    Borken
    They said they don't know how they got it, it came from a perk..
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Yes, they were all as a single perk, now they're not, thus you need to get them separately.
  • Nope A "Pick a perk" Notification will show up and you can pick another perk... but you might not get the perk that you lost...
  • Nope A "Pick a perk" Notification will show up and you can pick another perk... but you might not get the perk that you lost...

That didn't happen for me..
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Nope A "Pick a perk" Notification will show up and you can pick another perk... but you might not get the perk that you lost...

If you only had the first level perk, it won't reimburse for your extra levels. I had 4 of them, and it gave me 3 perk choices. I know others who only had 2 points in decorative, and they got one perk. I'm assuming that they reimbursed the points for every level in decorative, MINUS the first, since it was only technically levels 2-5 that were changed.
  • edited November 2016

Nope A "Pick a perk" Notification will show up and you can pick another perk... but you might not get the perk that you lost...

If you only had the first level perk, it won't reimburse for your extra levels. I had 4 of them, and it gave me 3 perk choices. I know others who only had 2 points in decorative, and they got one perk. I'm assuming that they reimbursed the points for every level in decorative, MINUS the first, since it was only technically levels 2-5 that were changed.
    I have 4 out of 1..
    It didn't give me any Pick-a-perk's...
    And it changed my name to the first font.