Vampire

What the price of vampirew mask?

Comments

• SepailSepail Member
    edited October 2016
    Mk...lets change that to another question. Will sub vamp raise like bunny pjm did? Just your opinion, because noone can give 100% true answer. Well, here are 2 advantages:
    1) animation about you are flying
    2) there are NO any sounds of floor when you move because you fly, its only the item with this ability, so we will not hear any sounds when we wear it and dont jump (just moving).
    But there are a failing: its not expensive like bunny pjm was, so more people got it and idk will it raise after haloween or not. But very hope that it will, because its really unique and i bought a lot for 5k ea.
    What's your opinion? Really important for me to hear.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well of course sub vamp gies up in price eventually because it becomes a rare, since the pack was more expencive as other packs you can also ask more, and items with effect has better prices so just be patience and you will get profit
  • For sure the prices will eventually grow, the item's special effect is really great, also its not easy to get from the pack, don't worry, u just won't lose your cubits. Well btw I saw some people selling it for 3k?
  • For sure the prices will eventually grow, the item's special effect is really great, also its not easy to get from the pack, don't worry, u just won't lose your cubits. Well btw I saw some people selling it for 3k?

3k? Wut? It must raise in 30k..:C
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sepail said:

For sure the prices will eventually grow, the item's special effect is really great, also its not easy to get from the pack, don't worry, u just won't lose your cubits. Well btw I saw some people selling it for 3k?

3k? Wut? It must raise in 30k..:C
    Its true that people sell sub vampire for 3-5k now, that is because people are getting it much now, but with every item it will raise
  • Honestly the raising of masks and items is all controled on the popularity of cubic castles, this year everything went down from last year besides the pets and costumes. If the game gets super popular in the next year expect them to raise, if not then they wont go up very much