Suggestions for Players who have 'Issues" getting what they want in game.

edited October 2016 in General Chat
3 Suggestions for some some folks I've met in game recently who complain nobody in the game is 'nice' to them and that people are 'mean' and won't give them things or do what they want. There is a common thread to the behaviors and attitude common to why they are probably receiving the reactions they are....
Here Goes:

1. 'Please', 'Thank You'. and even 'Hi' go a long way to helping folks have a better attitude around you. Being kind and polite and friendly tends to make others act kind and polite and friendly back.

2. You get back what you give out. You give out positivity and kindness? Guess what? That's what you get back. You go around barking 'TP! then popping out then back in, barking 'TP!' over and over, rudely... you might get an equally rude and abrupt response. You go around whinging for free cubits and trying to trade 15C and 23 blue dye for a 1.5K C cubits only item over and over and start name-calling when politely told 20 times it is a cubits-only shop? You may get banned.

3. You are not owed Free Stuff. Even if you Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really want that pet or exe mask or sun crown, the shop owner does NOT have to just give it to you. It doesn't work that way in RL, and it doesn't work that way in CC. Honest. I even re-checked the game's rules and TOS. It doesn't say anywhere in there that folks have to give you stuff. There are many ways to earn cubits. Farming and power-mining are my two ways.

::::Hops off Soap Box and leaves it for the next person::::

Comments

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited October 2016

1. 'Please', 'Thank You'. and even 'Hi' go a long way to helping folks have a better attitude around you. Being kind and polite and friendly tends to make others act kind and polite and friendly back.

I can't emphasize it enough:
    Manner's matter.

---
    +100.
    You ̶s̶i̶r̶, know how to encourage manners.

• 1. 'Please', 'Thank You'. and even 'Hi' go a long way to helping folks have a better attitude around you. Being kind and polite and friendly tends to make others act kind and polite and friendly back.

I can't emphasize it enough:
    Manner's matter.

---
    +100.
    You sir, know how to encourage manners.
    Is he not a ma'am o,o or a buckeneer?
  • i be a Lady buccaneer, in point o' fact...
  • This is undoubtedly one of the best threads ever. Shame that most of the people who have these issues don't check the forum.
  • edited October 2016
    Perhaps we that Do read the Forum, can become Steadfast in-game, in Reminding Them that has these issues that perhaps there is a more Positive way to get things done...? As opposed to losing our 'cool' and banning or reacting negatively in-kind to negativity? Perhaps with warnings comes a friendly, positive suggestion, Then, if unheeded, appropriate measures- mute bumper, ban, etc as needed....
    Friendly, but Firm...
    >BCat< said:

I know who she is talking about in fact. That guy came to me shouting tp to and when I went there it's a shop. And all of the stuffs there are overpriced. He even said he was Horus.

Actually it's a trend among players that I've seen as I've become much more active with my clan growing and having market days and events, not any one or even a few players...

• I know who she is talking about in fact. That guy came to me shouting tp to and when I went there it's a shop. And all of the stuffs there are overpriced. He even said he was Horus.