Increase The Drop of C

I think drop of the c should be increased. It will help newbie/noob players. From what I've exprienced its really hard to earn Cubits if you don't have a shop or necessary items.

Comments

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    If you mean the player economy, it is a free economy so prices are not controled by a specific person
    If you mean the CC store some prices could be adjusted but overall they seem fine
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I'm pretty sure they meant cubit drop while mining, and I disagree. Cubits are fairly easy to get if you're not lazy.
  • @Cortana Yes, that is what I mean and I disagree with you... For example, I break 40 blocks or something close to that and only get 3 cubics.
    It's fine if you disagree with me, as I miner myself I clearly can see cubits are easy to get. You can get over 100c for just an hour of lazy mining and even more if you actually dedicate yourself to it, plus certain perks can give you double cubits and resources if you set them up properly.
  • Cubits are easily gotten be grateful that the devs allow cubits to drop from the ground. The devs have families to feed from the money they make from this game, don't forget that, if cubits were easily gotten then hardly anybody would buy cubits.
  • Cortana said:

It's fine if you disagree with me, as I miner myself I clearly can see cubits are easy to get. You can get over 100c for just an hour of lazy mining and even more if you actually dedicate yourself to it, plus certain perks can give you double cubits and resources if you set them up properly.

It's fine if you already HAVE a good amount of c because it's just an extra bonus for mining... but players who cannot buy C would have to mine 1 hour for the 100c to buy, idk, a 5x5 room? ;-;
  • lunarci said:

Cortana said:

It's fine if you already HAVE a good amount of c because it's just an extra bonus for mining... but players who cannot buy C would have to mine 1 hour for the 100c to buy, idk, a 5x5 room? ;-;
    People need to 'earn' cubits, weather it is from mining, trading or buying them.

Where would be the fun of getting 100c from mining 10 blocks (exaggerating)

I remember when I needed cubits and having to go mining
    lunarci said:

Cortana said:

I'd say don't speak for the people you don't even know. I earned most of my cubits by mining, so your accusation is completely false. If I'm a mod, that doesn't mean I got tons of cubits and don't have to worry that they'll run out. The simple thing is that I'm not lazy and can just go and earn those cubits myself by doing simple activities such as mining or being a shop keeper. I buy cubits only when necessary, besides that it's very easy to earn that if you actually start doing things for yourself.
  • You want to get a steady flow of cubits?
    Look to see what people like to buy and mass produce it or buy it semi-cheap and sell it for a Fair price.
    If the pricing if fair people will buy it!
    Enchorage them to buy more...say you sell wood 5/c, you could sell 1000/150c for a 50c discount and it will encourage people to buy in bulk.

No.1 tip! Be patient, don't give up and be wise about your decisions
  • Lol, this post seems like it's full of tension.. So imma make more static :D

My opinion: >_> i don't complain about the ways to get cubits and how often cubits drop or not.. But some things are just so expensive that it makes some people with feeble thumbs depressed (mining is great, and so are daily quest)
    One point to make would be that maybe scams would happen less often if things in the cubit store (shops are another thing) were slightly cheaper or if cubits dropped more often to let people afford stuff from the cubit store instead. I realise this will make trading less lucrative as well and that's why it's not really something i would defend even if i don't like how cubic castles is so orientated around trading.. (shops are so common that everyone just assumes you have one)

*zap zap*
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You can easily mine 1,000c in a day. (Mine 8,000 blocks and sell them 10/c + 200c from dropped cubits.) I can probally mines 1,000c worth of blocks in a hour and a half.
  • 'Dragon' said:

You can easily mine 1,000c in a day. (Mine 8,000 blocks and sell them 10/c + 200c from dropped cubits.) I can probally mines 1,000c worth of blocks in a hour and a half.

8k blocks in 1.5 hours? I doubt that. I have faster mining 2 and it still takes me 40 minutes to Mine 1k blocks.
  • Rootbeerr said:

'Dragon' said:

8k blocks in 1.5 hours? I doubt that. I have faster mining 2 and it still takes me 40 minutes to Mine 1k blocks.
    Well, I always mine with my friends, because they help me get resources, and they want to level up, and just out of their awesomeness, give me the cubits they earned from mining. So with them, I earn about 300 cubits in an hour and mine about 2k blocks, and this is within an hour. Now yes, this is slow, mostly because we talk a LOT as we mine. So, with @'Dragon' , I don't agree with him. Because, for someone to mine so fast is a little unbelievable. Now, either A, you just exaggerated a little bit (and I'm not being sarcastic) or B you have hardcore concentration.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    TBH, getting cubits is very easy and efficient when mining. I've been mining for literally 30 minutes and received over 200+ cubits. Not to mention daily quest. Though getting this amount of cubit really relies on your dedication.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Rootbeerr said:

'Dragon' said:

Well, I always mine with my friends, because they help me get resources, and they want to level up, and just out of their awesomeness, give me the cubits they earned from mining. So with them, I earn about 300 cubits in an hour and mine about 2k blocks, and this is within an hour. Now yes, this is slow, mostly because we talk a LOT as we mine. So, with @'Dragon' , I don't agree with him. Because, for someone to mine so fast is a little unbelievable. Now, either A, you just exaggerated a little bit (and I'm not being sarcastic) or B you have hardcore concentration.
    You can get more with different mining strategies :P
    edited October 2016
    There's also perks that give you double resources and cubits, as I stated at beginning >.< that's more than enough to make profit with.
  • EliTheEnteiEliTheEntei Member
    edited October 2016
    I mine and watch TV. (Android Pros) I get at least 200c for every hour if I mine consistently. And if u want more cubits consider getting the lucky perk.
  • Thank you guys for your suggestions! You can close this post if necessary.
This discussion has been closed.