I didn't want my trap to go away..
    I wanted it to stay..
    o-o
    please make it different..
    I don't want to waste my cubits on something
    that'll go away in 5 mins..
    (literally)
    I want it to stay.

If you want the trap to stay, all you have to do is stay in the realm. It'll only reload when it's been empty.
  • djedusina said:

CosmicCow said:

They will time out when your realm unloads. A realm unloads if it's empty for 5 minutes.

So we lose them permanently?

Yes, be very careful with their placement. They are not actually blocks, they are active items. The store does make a note of this.
  • edited October 2016

I didn't want my trap to go away..
    I wanted it to stay..
    o-o
    please make it different..
    I don't want to waste my cubits on something
    that'll go away in 5 mins..
    (literally)
    I want it to stay.

If you want the trap to stay, all you have to do is stay in the realm. It'll only reload when it's been empty.
    But what if I got other things too do..
    Or what if someone holla's a giveaway..
    Or idk just something I needs me to require to leave..
    djedusina said:

CosmicCow said:

djedusina said:

CosmicCow said:

They will time out when your realm unloads. A realm unloads if it's empty for 5 minutes.

Yes, be very careful with their placement. They are not actually blocks, they are active items. The store does make a note of this.
    But it doesn't say that they will disspear after 5 minutes if realm is empty

That too..
    I want to keep 'em.
    {Please!}
  • CosmicCow said:

djedusina said:

CosmicCow said:

But it doesn't say that they will disspear after 5 minutes if realm is empty

• CosmicCow said:

Is it just me or did they make the textures darker a bit? The Qbee's shadows are more obvious..items in my inventory are darker and robes look painted on lol

many different texture problems today :p
    Android/Steam are both available for download now. I would give iOS another 12 hours or so for the texture fixes.

Will the traps ever disappear or time out? Because I placed one accidentally (tried to click on Open Chest but clicked behind it and placed a trap) and it won't go away. I even tried building over it. Nope ._.

thanks for update cosmic
  • can a mod please post a step by step ghost/plasma hunting guide here?
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    edited October 2016

can a mod please post a step by step ghost/plasma hunting guide here?

check gdogs
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7084/how-to-catch-plasms-solo-and-halloween-packs#latest
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Ive Been Having Realm Spot Bug Wherein It Goes In My Inventory Even If I Visit It Often And Is Open To Anyone, I Dont Want To Lose My Spot In The Sea :3
  • I like the update
  • What'd I do??
    uh...
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Bug
  • Daresx11 said:

Bug

Same here.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Bug: With Sub-Vampire if you build a block (in the sky), place another one next to it, so you're center on the block, then break the block you're center on, and you'll be floating in the sky... Only the person doing it can see it
  • man, it would be so great if you could combine head and sub vamp. I mean, the sub vamp looks more like a face item to me.
  • PEgaming said:

man, it would be so great if you could combine head and sub vamp. I mean, the sub vamp looks more like a face item to me.

I think I understand, and I agree..
    He meant:
    I wish it was an item that would go in the glasses spot.
    -
    For me I really wish I could put a bow on it..
    It looks weird with my normal clothes.
    And think! Head Vampire + Sub Vamp
    Perfect Combo!