Update now live!! Please report any bugs you find here.

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    ZPINOL said:

The Gather & Info Bumpers not appear in Windows and version of the game.

Those bumpers where temporary removed because for some reason they can not be purchased in store(i think). I think cosmic said it would be settled in the next server restart.
  • The info bumpers and gather blocks are back in the store. I also tightened up some rules with placement of foundation blocks, but there are still plenty of ways to attempt to deceive.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited October 2016
    Bug:

Nvm, was lag. xD comment useless, sorry.
  • HELP!! yesterday,i was experiencing some server issues,i tried to sell some stuff but failed to do so,so i kept them back in my store on sale,i lost connection again,but had to eat lunch so i forgot about it,i came back and everything vanished,there was no glass and no items which i had just places,they were all together worth over 10000c!!and my kitty,i had placed it to,its kennel vanished with the other items and now I STILL HAVE THE KITTY WITHOUT THE KENNEL,now i wanna use a different pet but it says please put back your other pet,WHAT DO I DO,please refund my cubits and do something about the pet problem.

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited October 2016

Bug:
    Sometimes the foundation bumpers that are placed are switching to 5000c for a rent even if the owner sets that any other price

If you pick up a bumper to get the cubits and put the bumper back down the price reverts to the default of 5k thus stopping them from renewing that claim (unless the claim was 5k then it wouldn't matter)
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Its not a bug, there needs to be a default price, you are lucky its the max and not 10c :)
    If it were anything other than the max someone could claim it as soon as you place the bumper..

In other words don't be lazy and set a price or don't collect your cubits right away :D
  • does monster grave become a slyme when it hit with a wand??? because it happen to me someone did it and i lost all my profit :( Lucaaaaa!!!! did it. >:/

only necromancer wand
  • Theres still the crafting bug... The fonts foxed but not the craft bug
  • Theres still the crafting bug... The fonts foxed but not the craft bug

I had that, try going back into the Apple/Google play store or where ever you go on cc and update again, if it doesn't show, uninstall and reinstall, this worked for me.
  • does monster grave become a slyme when it hit with a wand??? because it happen to me someone did it and i lost all my profit :( Lucaaaaa!!!! did it. >:/

Yes it becomes Slyme if it get hit with necromanser wand. And I dont belive Lucaaaa did it since he is always concern about our little community well being.

vuklamb
  • LilWizardLilWizard Member
    edited October 2016
    ** realised I posted this in the wrong thread, sorry!

I don't know if mine's just a small bug or something.. after the update, I continued building in a room... but the water blocks are invisible with a tint of green and keep flashing or even goes glitchy( like the problem where your qbee doesn't load properly). Sometimes this happens to the lamp posts etc.

• LilWizard said:

I don't know if mine's just a small bug or something.. after the update, I continued building in a room... but the water blocks are invisible with a tint of green and keep flashing or even goes glitchy( like the problem where your qbee doesn't load properly). Sometimes this happens to the lamp posts etc.

What kind of device are you using?
  • edited October 2016
    cubit store glitch's out and all i see is blue and white or black and white+if you stop right next to your pet kennel and log off while the pet is following you when you log back in the pet won't be following you the only way to fix it is by braking the kennel placing it leaving the realm and going back in.please fix those 2 bug's
  • LilWizardLilWizard Member
    edited October 2016
    CosmicCow said:

LilWizard said:

What kind of device are you using?
    Android 5.0.2 - Samsung Galaxy tab S

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Screenshot_2016-10-12-16-38-34
    Ice is "invisible"
    Screenshot_2016-10-12-16-38-59
    Cobwebs (suppost to be above the stairs and portal) and glass is invisible

I am using lg optimus l70
    everyone and all items in inventory are white
    USING: iPhone 4
  • r.i.p shadows

flowers, tree tops and ferns doesnt have shadows ;-;
  • HALLOWEEN UPDATE PROBLEM
    Guys I'm having some texture troubles with the new halloween update. I can see the old blocks well but I can't see the new n old outfits and new blocks. So it will be nice if u guys can fix this it's so hard to play. Oh and also I see a white sheet in replace of those items and I'm using Samsung Galaxy tab 2
  • Hewa Pro said:

HALLOWEEN UPDATE PROBLEM
    Guys I'm having some texture troubles with the new halloween update. I can see the old blocks well but I can't see the new n old outfits and new blocks. So it will be nice if u guys can fix this it's so hard to play. Oh and also I see a white sheet in replace of those items and I'm using Samsung Galaxy tab 2

I had this problem on my tablet too (currently on my phone, writing this)
    I sent a support ticket

It was probably like this right:

iydjyh
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    edited October 2016
    I can't open any crafting tables, santa's workbenches or anvils. Forges, distillers and extractors all work but when i click on "craft", nothing happens
    Oh, btw, I'm on ios
  • Eloquence said:

Hewa Pro said:

HALLOWEEN UPDATE PROBLEM

I had this problem on my tablet too (currently on my phone, writing this)
    I sent a support ticket

It was probably like this right:

iydjyh
    Same
    Screenshot_2016-10-12-19-50-16
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    edited October 2016
    After last fix I've managed to get in to the game (I wasn't able after update). Now I have other issue It's all white:

bug
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    edited October 2016
    djedusina said:

After last fix I've managed to get in to the game (I wasn't able after update). Now I have other issue It's all white:

bug

i believe they know and are in process of fixing
  • Hi! I always play it on my pc, but i can't play since i updated the game! My game was crashing! So i tried to reinstall the game and now i'm getting this error: "Could not create a Directx9 Device..." Then, i tried to reinstall the Directx but no success to fix it. And there are more people that can't log in since the update came!
    eee
  • jose_candyjose_candy Member
    edited October 2016
    probs already said but this is annoying...fix so that we can destroy traps

also...sometimes i cant c a ghost...maybe this is y i cnt find a ghost...

i have to relog in order to c it
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
    Wear Bunny PJs and Sub-Vampire Head at the same time.
    Horrible noise. Its basically bunny pjs sound over and over but super fast.
    Sounds like an alarm.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    CAN EVERYONE PUT PICS IN SPOILERS? XD Example: [.spoiler]"Paste Pic"[./spoiler] Remove The Periods Ty, So Devs Can Read Ur Comments Easier :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited October 2016

Screenshot_2016-10-13-10-27-24

I am wearing slime and i am invisible, if i use a hidy bumper you can only see my shadow
    (I am on lg optimus l70)
    And it seems that mostly phones/tablets has this problem
  • Oh I didn't see this thread xD

Soo... I just installed the new version of Cubic Castles onto my Computer, running on Win 10 64 bit.

I went into my storage, and there are some horizontal accelorings that shoot me around my storage faster.
    They usually make noise when I go through them, as they are supposed to. Just the normal sound effects.
    Since I have installed the new update it hasn't made any noise.
    Some other blocks don't have any game sounds as well, haven't checked all of them yet.
    But whenever I press the escape key to get the menu where all the friends list, cubit store, quit, etc. it makes that sound effect. I don't think it is my Cubic Castles volume.

Edit - Also picking up blocks and dropping them doesn't make any sound, log on sound doesn't make any noise and also jumping. May be more

Another problem is with the game settings in the main login page, I was just adjusting the volume bar to see if it was my volume that was messing up. When I moved the sliders, I could move them to my desired volume. But when I released the slider the game would just freeze and I can't do anything. I have to close cubic castles and restart the game.

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiancing these problems, I might try uninstalling and reinstalling. That might work.

Edit2 - Whenever I click out of Cubic Castles when it is in fullscreen mode, and then back into it. It has a black screen and I have to restart the game.

I made a thread here http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7103/game-setting-sound-issues#latest
  • so i lost two realm skins after the Halloween update came out when i log back on and my realm's returned the skins didnt i dont realy care about the lose just letting you know it might happen to others
This discussion has been closed.