Halloween Update

Please let us know how it's going with the plasm hunt and post any bugs you may encounter in the bug section: thanks.

Comments

• DjedoDjedo Member
    edited October 2016
    Game crashes after a start it. It worked fine before update.
    Here is crash report

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dllCubic1.5.50001:00027BEB0001:00245AC10001:00013B050001:0001899B0001:000BE0500001:001A160B0001:002447950001:0000A713
  • Coolblue199Coolblue199 Member
    edited October 2016
    How does the hunt work? I can't seem to find plasms, and i have my revelation hat on! And which items were retired?
  • Why can't we mine the traps? I placed 7 traps, but guess what... the ghost flew to the end part of the realm like fairy's do.
  • Why can't we mine the traps? I placed 7 traps, but guess what... the ghost flew to the end part of the realm like fairy's do.

How do you get the traps?

A couple reasons:
    1. They're actually mobs, not blocks.
    2. To prevent people from setting them up all over the place and making plasm hunts too easy.

It does note that right in the store btw....

• OMG IS THE HALLOWEEN PACK HERE ALREADY?????!!!!
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPicknow I've pm-ed you, but I'm just going to post the pic, in case anyone else migh be experiencing similar issues
  • Coolblue199Coolblue199 Member
    edited October 2016
    CosmicCow said:

Why can't we mine the traps? I placed 7 traps, but guess what... the ghost flew to the end part of the realm like fairy's do.

A couple reasons:
    1. They're actually mobs, not blocks.
    2. To prevent people from setting them up all over the place and making plasm hunts too easy.

It does note that right in the store btw....

well could you at least make them removable scaffold way? My friend placed two in his puzzle realm, and he can't remove them, no matter what he does.
    Also, after this new update, items like tree leaves, cobwebs, etc, they no longer have a fog effect.
    He sent me this pic:
    fog...
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Where to start with bugs?

Buy a hat pack, don't get it.
    Water is invisible
    No tree tops in mines
    Some blocks like gems, ice ore and invisible and have green stuff on them.
  • Where to start with bugs?

Buy a hat pack, don't get it.
    Water is invisible
    No tree tops in mines
    Some blocks like gems, ice ore and invisible and have green stuff on them.

1. Hat pack issue has been solved. If it happened to you, please visit http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/ and make a ticket. Mabz can look up your order and refund the cubits.

2. We increased the texture size for certain textures. If you have a visual issue, please post what your device is. It seems to only affect older android devices.
  • No new pets??? Or just havent seen any yet.. If no new pets yal are killin us.... Prices will skyrocket on already too pricey pets !!!!!
  • A few things, the render distance is broken, tree tops are a bit weird, when you change settings the done button doesn't work (or its crashing)
  • RawskinRawskin Member
    edited October 2016
    Visual is broken for me on Fancy blocks but it's on my iPad 2 i see like cat scratches on the fancy blocks
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    The halloween pack will sometimes drop a Haunted Chest instead of a mask or wig, but in the description it does not make that clear.
  • Eloquence said:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicknow I've pm-ed you, but I'm just going to post the pic, in case anyone else migh be experiencing similar issues

i am too dealing with this
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    I have an issue, I'm trying to update the mac version but it keeps downloading the older version
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Siddd said:

The halloween pack will sometimes drop a Haunted Chest instead of a mask or wig, but in the description it does not make that clear.

Haunted chests are part of the random blocks. They would not affect what wigs/hats etc.. you receive. What you might get instead of a hat is a piece of mummy clothing.

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

Siddd said:

Haunted chests are part of the random blocks. They would not affect what wigs/hats etc.. you receive. What you might get instead of a hat is a piece of mummy clothing.

I could be mistaken about the chest then, however I bought 3 packs and got only 2 masks, perhaps the spook-in-a box I got instead? No other piece of clothing i.e mummy stuff
  • Halp2
    halp
    halp3
    And no, my game hasn't always looked like this.
    Please fix.
    @Rolim said he's seeing the same things..
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    please fix the texture issue. some realms I cannot even see fully, or walk around. half of mines are vanished and it's hard to find flowers, bees wax etc
  • I'cant see glass
  • Okay, you can update steam or standalone windows now. Android has been submitted and should be available within an hour or so. It fixes all known visual glitches!
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Will the traps ever disappear or time out? Because I placed one accidentally (tried to click on Open Chest but clicked behind it and placed a trap) and it won't go away. I even tried building over it. Nope ._.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Will the traps ever disappear or time out? Because I placed one accidentally (tried to click on Open Chest but clicked behind it and placed a trap) and it won't go away. I even tried building over it. Nope ._.

I hope they let us remove them in our own realms. I know they are a different type of block but mistakes can and will happen.
    My only advice is to trap a plasm in it. If there are none in your realm, get some eco containers near it, put a plasm in. Then break it the container. The plasm will be released. Then get that plasm to go into the trap you have placed.
  • I have found out moving containment units releases the plasms as well........... grr... so make sure they are put where u wish to keep them or u will have to retrap ghost plasms.. (wish they would've told us this) grrrrrr
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited October 2016
    Is it just me or did they make the textures darker a bit? The Qbee's shadows are more obvious..items in my inventory are darker and robes look painted on lol
  • Is it just me or did they make the textures darker a bit? The Qbee's shadows are more obvious..items in my inventory are darker and robes look painted on lol

many different texture problems today :p
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited October 2016

Is it just me or did they make the textures darker a bit? The Qbee's shadows are more obvious..items in my inventory are darker and robes look painted on lol

Android/Steam are both available for download now. I would give iOS another 12 hours or so for the texture fixes.

They will time out when your realm unloads. A realm unloads if it's empty for 5 minutes.
  • CosmicCow said:

They will time out when your realm unloads. A realm unloads if it's empty for 5 minutes.

So we lose them permanently?

• Will the traps ever disappear or time out? Because I placed one accidentally (tried to click on Open Chest but clicked behind it and placed a trap) and it won't go away. I even tried building over it. Nope ._.

gdog said:

I hope they let us remove them in our own realms. I know they are a different type of block but mistakes can and will happen.
    My only advice is to trap a plasm in it. If there are none in your realm, get some eco containers near it, put a plasm in. Then break it the container. The plasm will be released. Then get that plasm to go into the trap you have placed.
    CosmicCow said:

Android/Steam are both available for download now. I would give iOS another 12 hours or so for the texture fixes.

I didn't want my trap to go away..
    I wanted it to stay..
    o-o
    please make it different..
    I don't want to waste my cubits on something
    that'll go away in 5 mins..
    (literally)
    I want it to stay.
    *Gypsy* said:

I have found out moving containment units releases the plasms as well........... grr... so make sure they are put where u wish to keep them or u will have to retrap ghost plasms.. (wish they would've told us this) grrrrrr

That too..
    I don't want that to happen..
    I want to be able to move mine..
    My friend placed it, not me.. :(