could not create directx9 device

Help...

Comments

• This is something, that should be sent to Microsoft, not the peeps of Cubic Castles.
  • lana a mi me pasa igual me dice que no se pudo rear el dispositivo directx9 :/
  • Try reinstalling cubic castles, that might help.
    Make sure all the old files are deleted before reinstalling
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    That happens to me when i accidentally open 2 cubic castle tabs :p At the same time
  • pokewappokewap Member
    edited October 2016

I can not play more for the same error.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    My game wouldn't even open so I reinstalled it and now this is the message I get when I open it. So, kill me. Does anyone know what to do? Should I reinstall it again?
  • Yeah, apparently many people can't play after this update... I'm getting the same message, reinstall the game didn't fix.
  • If you're having this problem, can you run dxdiag and send the results to me?
  • Yeah, sure! Sent!
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    edited October 2016
    CosmicCow said:

If you're having this problem, can you run dxdiag and send the results to me?

What Results?

Edit:
    this is the message
    direct

dxdiag

rsults
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited October 2016
    same happening to mine.
  • Same^
  • So it seems that everyone experiencing this issue has intel integrated graphics. I am going to post a new version shortly that should solve this.
    thank you Cosmic.
  • Okay, the fix is live, can you guys try it? Thanks!
    it loads like 1% then crashes.
  • Yeah, same here. After i install the 1.5.7 version and update it, it loads 1% and crash. Both versions (steam and windows standalone).
  • CosmicCow said:

What Results?

Edit:
    this is the message
    direct

dxdiag

rsults
    Its not safe to throw your DxDiag in a public forum @''The Right Maker''
    CosmicCow said ''Send results to me'' Which means PM him not post it just like that.....
    -Hamza- said:

CosmicCow said:

What Results?

Edit:
    this is the message
    direct

dxdiag

rsults
    Its not safe to throw your DxDiag in a public forum @''The Right Maker''
    CosmicCow said ''Send results to me'' Which means PM him not post it just like that.....
    Well I think thats fine it's just my Junky Computer :)
    CosmicCow said:

Okay, the fix is live, can you guys try it? Thanks!

Wow! Nice
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Mine started working after I did what Cosmic said :)
    is the game working for you guys?
  • Not for me x.x. I already tried to do a lot of things, but no success! I'm almost throwing my computer out the window. Well, maybe it's time to buy a new one, this computer is very old :v
    Oh, and i already tried the 1.5.7 and 1.5.8 version.
    edited October 2016
    same, until I get enough money to complete my pc I'm stuck with this laptop.
  • Miwky, we got the worst computers ever! lol! At least it's working on my phone, i can't type tho x.x

Miwky, we got the worst computers ever! lol! At least it's working on my phone, i can't type tho x.x

I hope mine will be ok...

I ain't still trying it
  • CosmicCow said:

error

:C help me jaja XD
  • Every single person who is having a problem has really old Intel video on their computers. Unfortunately, we're kind of stuck- because we ran out of room for icons, we had to increase the size of our textures.
    CosmicCow said:

Every single person who is having a problem has really old Intel video on their computers. Unfortunately, we're kind of stuck- because we ran out of room for icons, we had to increase the size of our textures.

Oh........

R.I.P RightMaker
  • edited October 2016
    HI CosmicCow have other problem is this

eror

loads 1% and the problem :C XD
  • CosmicCow said:

Every single person who is having a problem has really old Intel video on their computers. Unfortunately, we're kind of stuck- because we ran out of room for icons, we had to increase the size of our textures.

Sad...
    R.I.P. Geleia :(