What interests you?

2»

Comments

• Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    edited October 2016
    all seem like good ideas but voted for improved pets
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    edited October 2016
    I would LOVE to see some kind of Harvest Moon farming system in this game.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • "Improved Player vs Player - Capture the flag, Team and score blocks"
    +1
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Noone wants NPCs in their realm? No? ;-;

People and I don't get along, real or virtual xD
  • I liked 3 of them, but farming stands out most. The pets one would be cool as well
  • gosh so many ideas at once. in order:
    1. NPC- for making better stories and adventures!
    2. Adventure improvements!
    3. Improved and varied PVP options. Squeeee!
    4. Fishing- mostly cas i do sea RP and the oceans look so dead- would set fishies in ocean as props mebbe.... or have fishing based RP contests...
    5. Sci-Fi- Doctor Who and the....Space Pirates!!! :::::faints:::::
  • Huh. Tough decision. Hard to think of something being asked what I'd like to see.
    I guess picking three, I'd like to see adventure stuff, fishing, and improved pets.
    The adventure NPCs are really cool, and i'd love to make some cool characters with those. Fishing for unique decoration items would be fun, and add some nice flair to builds.
    And ofc hats on pets sounds awesome too.
  • I love all of them, but I personally am a lover of animals, so the pet backpacks/clothes would be pretty adorable, just imagine... your special wittle pets wearing an adorable unicorn onesie!

*faints*
  • Music and instroments
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited October 2016
    super punch item
    - place able in the wand slot
    - need to be in air (jumping) to use
    - when used it does a 360 then the qbee hands just form a ball of power and shoots it the direction you're looking at
    - event item
    - item: looks similar to the hand in the hotbar thingy that you use to break blocks with but blue ish and have some sparkles/light means around it
    - its does 2 hearts of damage and the same knockback as the knockback wand
    - when used you freeze in the air for a few seconds for the 'animation' to finish
  • I just wanted to throw my opinion on all of these so here we go:

I think that the fishing idea is pretty cute, we can have like little fishing mini-games lol :D
    But I kinda think it may get boring fast if the fish are only collectible deco. I mean it would be cute for like those sea or beach themed rooms but for a regular player it wouldn't mean so much to them.

I really love the farming idea. I swear if cows aren't in there, ima die xD
    But I was thinking that corn and wheat would also look nice as farm deco but what use would it have? We don't exactly have like a cooking ability (unless that's coming up soon, eh? ) so would they be crafting material for other items? And I'm assuming that the farm animals are gonna be like pets and mobs combined. So we get animals that can roam freely in a limited space which I think is awesome >:o.

I'm already thinking about the number of people that are excited to use this lol. I think it's gonna help PvP get a bit more popular in CC and could be nice for those clan activities and things :D Team Blocks are gonna be hella useful for a lot of things, even unrelated to PvP. It could be used for like team building competitions where people have to collaborate and build something within a time limit or something? so many possibilities *^*

NPCS WE NEED THOSE OMG. They would be useful in shops, maps, parkour, EVERYTHING. *chants* NPCS, NPCS!

I think we all need a moon block in our lives. Can we float on top of those moon blocks? That's the real question.

So basically trading cards into the world of CC. Which is FABULOUS! This is the one I voted for lol. A new way to PvP for those who hate using wands and for some reason have that one ability to keep dying for no reason :'D
    I'm actually really really excited for Qbee Cards. I'm hoping there's gonna be like little blurbs of mythology in CC or something coming out of this. Like the cards have mythologic characters of CC maybe?
    I think it should come out of dehy cubes though. It's gonna reduce the chances even more of getting the dehy cubes if it pops out while you're mining. Maybe possibly have common cards come out of purple dehy cubes cuz honestly the red and purple ones are pretty much useless to everyone xD.

I died. We get to dress up our little babies Q-Q
    Little pet clothing is gonna be hella adorable omg. I would waste my money on my pets, drag them around everywhere and show em off to friends and be like "MY PET BEATS ALL MWAHAHAHAHA" Okay not seriously, but something like that >w>
    Pet backpacks I kinda don't understand. Backpacks for pets to wear? Backpacks that Qbees wear to hold pets? Backpacks that turn into pets and vice versa? Backpacks that are really cute and look like pets but are Qbee wearables?
    But I also love pet improvement because as of now all pets can do are look cute as they follow you around, find artifacts, and level up and become fat and squishy.

I ageee with those! I also wonder if we have lower gravity on moon blocks
    Same Here^^
    but..
    What about the Moon blocks make up there own moon, like its gravity,
    You jump near the moon and you get sucked into its gravitational pull.
    Then jump near the ground (of your realm) and your back to your realm's
    gravitational pull! :D That'd be cool. And make the moon blocks look like
    Grey Cheese :3
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I love the events (like the egg collecting one)
  • 'Dragon' said:

I love the events (like the egg collecting one)

Same
  • NolanaNolana USAGame Moderator
    Whoop whoop! Farming /o/
  • More CANDYYYYYY!!!
  • *>Jess<* said:

I love all of them, but I personally am a lover of animals, so the pet backpacks/clothes would be pretty adorable, just imagine... your special wittle pets wearing an adorable unicorn onesie!

*faints*

::: feels squooshy inside (not sayin if in good or bad way... >.>) :::
  • Farming & Fishing! <3
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited October 2016
    I can't believe that people like farming that much O.O
    #voteforNPCs
  • CD87 said:

I can't believe that people like farming that much O.O
    #voteforNPCs

I know right...

• EEK! Qbee cards!
    go go go
    we need this!

also it should be optainable from a new dehydrated cube maybe?
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I really like the adventure stuff, would love to see NPC's, the Sci-Fi pack would go great with that, awesome space adventures! What is not to love!

Collectively however, farming is probably going to be the most popular.
  • I wanted to click more than one. XD
    But I'll just write down my opinion about the ones I want.

Fishing: It's a good idea, but it could be a bit boring. But if there would be random items that can be caught, that would motivate the players.

Improved Player Vs. Player: Capture the flag is awesome. Team Vs. Team would be nice too, or a death match. (I've always liked Team Match.)

SciFi Pack: We always want new things that would improve our creativity.

Qbee Cards: I've always been thinking about this one, it could be a special skill for PVPs.

Improved Pets: How about a pet that can loot? A reason for us to carry them around while mining.
  • fishing ♥ love
  • MOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to ride a mount through everywhere!!
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    I voted on the pets because I would love for the pets to have a backpack and be able to carry items, also be able to pick up items that you mine/drop :)
  • Improved pets all the way for me :P
    ATM, people just use their pets like this: 1) buy pet 2) level pet 3) sell pet 4) repeat
    Hopefully this will make them a bit more interactive
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    ooh so much choices, but i must say i rather hang out with bunch of people rather than doing my own thing. i want more (lack of better word) 'advance' ways for player to versus each other.